PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happened to anyone?

Ethereal2008
03-01-2011, 03:29 AM
While visiting/staying with my then b/f's parents in the early 80's I was standing in their kitchen in the summer at their sliding glass doors, the doors were both to one side with the screen in front of the open door, when out of nowhere came this ball of white light at first I just thought it was a headlight from the road to the right slightly up hill from where I was but the white light came in their house through the screen and through my body, through their kitchen, through the living room where they were sitting on a straight path out their front breakfront windows..both his parents stood straight up and said what the hell was that>?????? I was like...uhhhh not sure...they are devout catholics and she said...It was my mother, she had been dead for five years at that time...any ideas as to what it was? Approximately 1-2 weeks earlier their son and I witnessed a UFO in the very same town and it was in the headlines of that towns newspaper the next day!!

DulcePoetica
13-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Funny I had a similar experience as a child with my sister and I sitting on the back steps of our house. The orb seemed to emerge from behind a tree in our neighbor's yard and made some strange, rapid movements. First, it went vertically about 25 or 30 feet, then it came straight back down before sort of jerking around a bit. Then it stopped and simply hovered before gliding rather quickly in our direction. We were frozen in place and it swooped around us in a figure eight before it returned to the tree area and shot straight up and disappeared into the night sky.

Of course I don't know what it was, but for some reason, I always assumed it was an alien entity.

finf
15-01-2011, 04:48 AM
That was in early '90's. In Ubud (Bali), my friend and I was relaxing and just looking at the hill range from the garden. After a while I spotted a huge golden orange orb flying very slowly along the hill edge from left to right. I was frozen, my eyes were just following the orb. In my mind I was saying " What is this, the moon? no the moon won't move.." After I lost the orb in a sight, ( my friend was standing in front of me, so I couldn't see how the orb disappeared, and I was really frozen, couldn't move any inches)
I asked my friend if he saw this huge ball. " Did did you see tha t ? "
He replied, " Yes I saw it ."
We both saw this strange orb and we had no idea what it was. Mystery.

Ethereal2008
16-01-2011, 02:19 AM
Funny I had a similar experience as a child with my sister and I sitting on the back steps of our house. The orb seemed to emerge from behind a tree in our neighbor's yard and made some strange, rapid movements. First, it went vertically about 25 or 30 feet, then it came straight back down before sort of jerking around a bit. Then it stopped and simply hovered before gliding rather quickly in our direction. We were frozen in place and it swooped around us in a figure eight before it returned to the tree area and shot straight up and disappeared into the night sky.

Of course I don't know what it was, but for some reason, I always assumed it was an alien entity.

Sounds quite similar to mine only I dont remember mine moving about or jerking it was straight on through the door, me and out another window I stood where I was and didnt move so I didnt see where it went afterwards and I dont remember feeling anything either..

Ethereal2008
16-01-2011, 02:21 AM
That was in early '90's. In Ubud (Bali), my friend and I was relaxing and just looking at the hill range from the garden. After a while I spotted a huge golden orange orb flying very slowly along the hill edge from left to right. I was frozen, my eyes were just following the orb. In my mind I was saying " What is this, the moon? no the moon won't move.." After I lost the orb in a sight, ( my friend was standing in front of me, so I couldn't see how the orb disappeared, and I was really frozen, couldn't move any inches)
I asked my friend if he saw this huge ball. " Did did you see tha t ? "
He replied, " Yes I saw it ."
We both saw this strange orb and we had no idea what it was. Mystery.

Indeed, lol I am still puzzled but glad I am not alone, I was beginning to wonder after I received no posts as to similar experiences...thanks so much for sharing with me!!!!