PDA

View Full Version : slippery insights

isis40
02-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Does anyone else ever have this kind of experience?Your in that very clear quiet place in your mind[can happen on the bus,in the park or anywhere that you don,t have to concentrate on any particular task.So your just kind of within yourself and from out of somewhere you get an amazing insight that makes complete sense but then your disturbed by something external eg.getting close to your bus stop & poof it slips away so quickly as the world takes over again.Its frustrating because you know you just learned something that fit perfectly & you can catch snatches of it but it slips away like butter through your fingers.So in the end you feel you just learned or felt something very profound of a spiritual nature but you lost it again.Does anyone else have this problem.I know I need to meditate more often so I can get to that place without being disturbed.I don,t know if this is chanelling or intuition but its painful to get something that feels so true only to have it slip away like something special sinking into the ocean.
love&peace

Jules
02-01-2011, 01:44 PM
Hi Isis, happy new year :)

Ohhh yes, even now after all this time it still happens to me. I've been on the path for around 8-9 yrs (blimey can't believe it's that long!) an experienced working medium for at least 6 of those but even today that still happens. IMO it's when you're not quite balanced and are more in the 'phsyical' as opposed to the 'spiritual' but it's a lightbulb moment letting you know that you are on the right path, it's all there still waiting for you when you're ready for stepping back onto it and you just have to sort yourself a little bit more. Hope that makes sense and helps a bit.
Jue
xx

Internal Queries
19-01-2011, 04:39 PM
eh ... don't worry about it. that happens all the time and the info will continue to resurface periodically until you can grasp and catch it.