PDA

View Full Version : Psychometry

Smiler
02-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Hi is there a thread on this ? can any-one tell me. I would like to practice a bit.

:hug3:

love and light
:hug3: :)

harley's mum
02-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Hello...
well I had a psychometry reading a long time ago and it was not something I sought out it was a case of right place right time sort of thing...so... the lady did a reading on a ring I wore and she was mind blowingly accurate in a freaky way said things that I had not even said to anybody or even said to myself...:cool:

Topaz
02-01-2011, 11:40 AM
It's amazing , I was studying in a psychic circle and as students we had to give readings using Psychometry .

Just relax and hold the persons ring , key or object and tune in to it .
Images may pop up , and you may get messages as well .

just go with the flow , open up your mind .. :)

It used to be my party trick , but I must say I don't do it on demand especially when i have been drinking .

Once at a party I was put on the spot and given a girls ring .. I got given the name Stephen . Tell her I am always looking after her . Which meant nothing to her . When i asked again, Stephen showed me he was killed in a car crash out in Saudi Arabia . Hm I couldn't really tell her all of this, so i asked who he was to which he replied God parent . I whispered it into her ear and she burst into tears . Later on after the party I confirmed with her that he had died in a car crash . All true but very scary .

glenos
02-01-2011, 11:41 AM
I have known many who have used 'Psychometry' as their "link". I have had a few Psychometric readings done and they are often quite accurate. In a lot of development circles the leader often gets the sitters to use this as a beginers tool so to speak but I dare say that there are people who have perfected this means of communication and use it as their primary system.

G

Adrienne
02-01-2011, 12:12 PM
does it make a difference in how recent the person has passed over, when doing Psychometry ?

Dream Angel xx

Smiler
02-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Guys I know how to... so thankyou all so so much from the bottom of my heart xoxox
..I just wanted to practice with spirit if anyone has a photo?
As I have an urge too .. dont know why? maybe spirit guides think I am rusty lol

maybe I am rusty :)

makes no difference dream angel xx

love and light to you all

Adrienne
02-01-2011, 12:21 PM
thank you Smiler, and may I ask you how do you do this with a picture ? The same as with holding a ring ?

Maybe you should start another thread, something like " Psychometry practice, share your photos with me " ?

Smiler
02-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Dream angel

I simply pray and look at some-ones picture
It is good practice for listening to spirit.
thats the way I see it..
Objects need to be held (I think?)
I sense some uncertainty are u okay ? Worried ?
Sorry If intruding on imposing or if incorrect.

Love and light
sparkles and stars
:)

Adrienne
02-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Smiler, thank you for explaining, this isn't something I have tried yet, but would like to.

I am usually uncertain or worried about something, so I would say you are correct.
No need to say sorry. :smile:

I like your signature " Love and light sparkles and stars "

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

glenos
02-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Dear Rusty, you have pm.

The question re length of passing over.. depends how long ago I guess and who has touched the object since. This will make it harder and less accurate for the reader that's if anything is picked up of relavance to the original owner at all. We always got it inside an envolope when given it so there was no contamination so to speak. I think it's a good way to link in and always seemd a good way to start.

Adrienne
02-01-2011, 01:34 PM
glen, thanks for your reply re - length of time passing over, and you just answered my next question too. You must be psychic ! :D

glenos
02-01-2011, 01:43 PM
I'm far from a medium medium, infact I'm a bright psychic star, I do fantastic readings and my aura can be seen from afar.

Dream on Glenos... lol

Adrienne
02-01-2011, 01:47 PM
oh my, in the presence of a bright psychic star ! Must be my lucky day, lol ! :smile:

glenos
02-01-2011, 01:52 PM
I read sommat very similar years ago.. I wish I could find it again. It went on in the same vein and was very funny.

G

Adrienne
02-01-2011, 02:03 PM
what ? :icon_eek: it wasn't original ? and here I was going to give you points for creativity.

if you should find it, I would enjoy hearing the rest of it :smile:

Dream Angel xx

Smiler
02-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Dream angel

I actually got
"love and sparkles from the boy above"

have no idea what it means but glad u liked it as it was for you

xx

angel62
02-01-2011, 02:28 PM
this is one of my favorite subject one that opened me right up when mum passed in 08 she was a medium and clairvoyant so grew up with it all around me.
so the day she passed dad gave me all her spiritual books while reading the book...... i saw a frog broach and the next message send to UK amazed on what i saw and heard in my mind i wasnt expecting that so soon, i rang dad to ask if he had one they looked for hours and days.
then under my picture in the draw was a box in the little box was the frog broach and on the box was a message written by mum ... if any thing happens to me its to be sent to UK well mum was in a nursing home with alzheimer's so she must of written this way before she got sick 5 years before
so the messages she sent 4 days after her passing rearly opened me up to it all again..... so when i do my readings now i use psychomatry and just let it flow from there
think we all know as well...... to use protection before we pick up an item to read
many blessings
angel

Adrienne
02-01-2011, 02:33 PM
wow angel, reading about experiences like yours gives me the chills, in a good way of course. Very cool about finding the frog brooch and the message written by your mum !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Adrienne
02-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Thank you Smiler ! :hug3:

Dream Angel xx