PDA

View Full Version : Your Personal Year

Mother Goose
07-09-2006, 03:56 PM
http://www.acumind.com/Joe/persyr.html

A friend of mine gave me this link. I'm in a FOUR year...and oh, boy, is it right!!:redface:

I'm interested to see how many others here find the personal year to be very accurate. :cool:

dreamer
07-09-2006, 04:05 PM
9, sounds right.

daisy
07-09-2006, 04:06 PM
hmm 3 very interesting and fairly accurate thanks for putting the link up mother goose xx

kundalini
07-09-2006, 04:16 PM
Like yourself, Mother Goose, I am in a Four Year! Thanks for providing us with this link, Mother Goose.

bluespirit
07-09-2006, 06:09 PM
I'm a '1'. it says I may have the chance to move to a new locality. My son is asking me to move back to Australia! Not sure what to do!

Mother Goose
08-09-2006, 01:15 AM
You're quite welcome for the link. Sometimes these things just amaze me and I thought I'd share. :smile:

kundalini....I certainly hope, for your sake, your 4 hasn't been quite as demanding as mine has been!

Enlightener
08-09-2006, 06:33 AM
PERSONAL YEAR (2):
You can expect an interactive and emotionally sensitive year involving all sorts of relationship issues... not just personal, but social and professional. You'll be dealing with feelings that will have to be reconciled, viewpoints that must be discussed and future plans that will require definition. This is a time of decision and preparation... choosing a course of action and being certain that your focus is not one of sympathetic or sentimental accommodation. It's important not to over react or be hasty in making decisions, since Mother Nature wants you to seek peace and agreement as you flow with the tide.

It's a year to seek guidance or counseling on the difficult issues; to meditate, study, plan and assimilate the energies of life, not resist them. You are like a seed, newly planted. Your inner-core is just beginning to extend its root system so it can begin absorbing the life nutrients, necessary to your emotional growth. All new germinating seeds need spiritual and emotional nourishment to ensure proper growth.

This is the second year of your new cycle of nine years, so be tactful and cooperative in your personal relationships to ensure domestic harmony. Many marriages and emotional liaisons have parted company under the energies of the (2), simply because the parties failed to discuss, understand, empathize and reconcile their differences. Just remember, what you began last year under the Personal Year (1) is taking root now. All throughout this (2) Personal Year you will have to nurture this new (seed) beginning so it can establish a strong base to continue its growth into your (3) Personal Year in 2007. Seeds that fail to germinate or have suffered traumatic treatment to their root systems may fail to support your growing future possibilities. Stay conscious of this all throughout 2006 and you should have future success.

hmmm, kind of in the groove for me. I haven't really noticed much of this happening, though.

Enlightener

Angels444
12-09-2006, 12:27 PM
I'm a 7. I find the enclosed sentences particularly interesting :-) ... Thanks Mother Goose.

"This (7) year is like the 7th day of the week, it's a time to give the spirit a rest. It's this meditative quality of the (7) year that is forcing you to withdraw from the pace of life... to look within.....Nourish your soul now, seek inspiration, take a personal inventory, create a new action blueprint and get ready to implement that plan during your (8) year in 2007."

Mother Goose
12-09-2006, 03:24 PM
:D Those sentences are very interesting in respect to what's been going on in your life, Angels!

Enlightener...I understand what you're saying....my dh's year didn't seem to 'fit' him this year, but then a friend pointed out a few things that I hadn't really considered before. And with just those few adjustments to my perspective....I could see where his year did fit him better than I'd initially thought.

Angels444
13-09-2006, 11:45 AM
I must pass that link on to some people. Thanks again Mother Goose. Love the picture by the way.

Mother Goose
13-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Feel free to pass it on...I doubt the owner of the site will mind. :smile:

And Thanks...I love this av too :D

kundalini
13-09-2006, 10:24 PM
You're quite welcome for the link. Sometimes these things just amaze me and I thought I'd share. :smile:

kundalini....I certainly hope, for your sake, your 4 hasn't been quite as demanding as mine has been!

Lol, I am saying nothing!

Btw Mother Goose, just wanted to comment on how great your avatar is!

Mother Goose
14-09-2006, 04:58 AM
lol....saying nothing, huh? then (((hugs))) I'm so sorry! lol

And thanks...seems my av is a hit :D

chriskult
23-09-2006, 02:14 PM
I am in a 2 year. The explanation at the link was suprisingly and unfortunately true of this years occurances.
I was under the impression that in numerology that master numbers are not to be reduced to single digits. This link has only 1-9.

ljepotica
26-10-2006, 08:03 PM
I'm 6.

I have to say that I don't like my reading. Time to settle down? Domestic responsibilities? Duties?

First of all I've moved houses three times this year, the present flat has great flatmates but I will move again next year as it's small with no lounge, and is noisy...

I have been unemployed for three months and still am...helping people? I've been helping people but would love to work for charities-have applied and have been ignored or rejected by all. As foe helping those around me, I have been doing so and everybody does not want any help, when I try to help or be there for them they distance themselves away from me-and I mean EVERYONE CLOSE TO ME!

Next year: 7. I'm going through most of what my next year is about RIGHT NOW, I have all the solitude and time to self-reflect and self-discover myself, and have been building upon and discovering my spiritual side, I've discovered a lot and am still discovering a lot about myself.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a negative thinker-although it will seem like that reading the above but this personal year is really trying to take the p*ss out of me it seems...sorry I don't mean to blame anyone here.
I could have easily predicted and told myself what I read about 6 and 7, and I'm not saying this just because I'm upset right now...so sorry for unreasonable outburst...I'll be back to normal very soon:)

Mother Goose
26-10-2006, 09:13 PM
(((Hugs))) just for you....sounds like you could use some! :smile:

ljepotica
26-10-2006, 10:58 PM
I am sorry for that outburst, it's just that I'm going through a tough time right now and I guess when you are you sort of behave in an unreasonable manner and I hope that you didn't think that I directed my reply to you or anybody as I didn't.

It's just that it came as a shock and well I guess that when you don't have a job and you read about responsibility and domestic things you sort of don't want to know as you have other priorities...you know what I mean:)

But I hope that you don't think that I'm like this normally, as I'm not, I just snapped and lost control for a moment-at those words and I'm really sorry for that, for I'm normally a very positive and smiley person, but thank you for the hugs:)

BLAIR2BE
26-10-2006, 11:26 PM
ljepotica,
exclamations happen, joyous and gloomy...

no apologies neccessary (would someone please tell me the correct spelling for neccessary)

rose
27-10-2006, 11:58 AM
hi blair... only one c in necessary :)

ljepotica...i second blair about accepting all your feelings. we all get fustrated at times. we are all human here.

like all things, numerology and astrology aren't meant to be taken literally in all cases. sometimes it's bringing attention to something that is a priority at the moment. what is an issue.

if that interpretation upset you it may have hit a spot that your higher self/guides are trying to help you with.

here's an example. i was having problems with confidence and speaking up when i was younger. i was asked by a psychic healer what my sun sign was. i said aries but always wished i had the confidence my sign was meant to have. she said for herself and many other aries, this is a huge issue for us. we usually have a lack of it more than others until we reach balance.

how this applies to you and numerology? maybe you could look at it this way...something in you is moving all the time to try and find stability? settling down etc is an issue because you are finding it hard to at the moment?

my year is a 7 and it hasn't been very peaceful and meditative at all!!!! so many changes. but maybe this reading is addressing my NEED to stop and slow down and evaluate....because i haven't felt so far like i've had time! :D

sorry...i'm not very good at explaining concepts. i usually leave it to the more eloquent :)

Mystfied
24-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Oh my goodness I just finished checking out the site ,and it was so accurate as to what I've been through this year.
Thankyou MotherGoose...oh by the way my #is 5

Enigma
24-11-2006, 03:25 AM
I'm an 8 - and it totally fits for this year!!
Question! What about next year? Can we go ahead and add them together to get next years? or will the outcome of the number be different for next years? if so, is there a personal year for 2007 yet?

Mother Goose
24-11-2006, 11:36 PM
Enigma..if you're having a 8 this year...next year is simply a 9. So go have a look at what happens in a 9 year if you want to know about next years. :D

Enigma
25-11-2006, 07:48 PM
So, will the 9 for 2007 be the same description as the 9 for 2006????

Mother Goose
25-11-2006, 08:54 PM
a NINE year is a nine year....all the basic stuff for it remains the same. :smile:

Enigma
25-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Right on!
Thanks a lot, this is really cool.
Thought about doing it for my babygirl haha don't know how much would apply to her though, she's only 1! :tongue: