PDA

View Full Version : Learning?

Noon84
09-06-2015, 11:18 PM
how can we learn from the past? How can we overcome people who hurts us most? And why some of is can't hate those who hate us?

I wonder how can I learn from situations happens several times? What is the message from the universe that I must learn about?

Shrek
09-06-2015, 11:28 PM
By learning not to doing same mistakes. By learn to avoid anything which cause regret.

Give forgiveness, we overcome who hate us. By thinking about karma, what I get is the result from what I did.

Noon84
10-06-2015, 07:21 PM
but what if those who hurts you try to come back to your life and show regrets and then they continue hurting you? what if you still want them even when they hurt you? because you can't find anyone who cares like them?

celest
10-06-2015, 09:20 PM
how can we learn from the past? How can we overcome people who hurts us most? And why some of is can't hate those who hate us?

I wonder how can I learn from situations happens several times? What is the message from the universe that I must learn about?

Stay away from the person who you think hates you ( if possible ) avoid, ignore but never hate, hatred consumes a lot of your energy it makes you angry and eats you up inside. Everything that happens to you is a lesson, you might not realise it now but sometime in the future you will look back and see that life is a University :smile:

celest
10-06-2015, 09:23 PM
but what if those who hurts you try to come back to your life and show regrets and then they continue hurting you? what if you still want them even when they hurt you? because you can't find anyone who cares like them?

If they care for you they wouldn't keep hurting you, look for someone who gives you joy not hurt.

Serrao
10-06-2015, 11:21 PM
how can we learn from the past?
Ask yourself, what caused pain in the past? And then try to make that not happen again.

How can we overcome people who hurts us most?
By developing the quality of forgiveness.

And why some of is can't hate those who hate us?
Their heart is free from anger.

I wonder how can I learn from situations happens several times?
If you don't want that situation to happen again, what do you really want?
And then work to achieve that goal.

What is the message from the universe that I must learn about?
I think The Universe just wants all of us to be happy. It is like our parent. All of us, all children of God, are special. The Universe also cares about very cruel people and wants also for them to be truely happy. :smile:

Serrao
10-06-2015, 11:28 PM
Try to work on more independency on other people.
When you are dependent on others, you give away power to them.

Shrek
11-06-2015, 01:22 AM

Ignore him as others said. What hurt?
If you are in relationship, cheating is death penalty. Even once you should move on :D

For someone who hurt us, they care is bulls hit :D

nummi
11-06-2015, 06:38 PM

The people who hurt us. Why do they hurt us? What are the reasons and causes that drive them to hurt us?

Everything in our lives can be identified a reason or cause, mostly there's many at once. And causes and reasons have their own causes and reasons, depends on how far you need to go to be able to move on. Question everything, even the question itself.

As to hating. If our body is out of balance, due to wrong dieting, wrong thinking, wrong physical activity, some parasites or negative thought-forms are living-feeding off of us, or whatever else. Then we are far more prone to nervousness and anxiety and frustration, these can lead to hate. Lower emotions require lower energies-frequencies-vibrations, and in a world that's mostly dominated by that which is "lower", it is far likelier to fall victim to lower acts and thoughts and behavior.

One that has significant effect on everything about us is our diet. Most of humanity doesn't have a clue about diet. Vegans/vegetarians have some right but not nearly enough, as they avoid eating animals and other tendencies, thus most of them suffer severe consequences in longer perspective. The damage is the kind that makes them extremely hard to see their own fault, and themselves in general in many aspects.
But everything does have to be raw and the less processed the better. I could go on and on with health-related...

If something occurs repeatedly then there is something that needs learned. You need to find the mistake and what contributes to making that mistake.
Karma... the problem represents itself until is learned from.

Noon84
16-06-2015, 06:39 PM
I was in long term relationship but my ex cheated on me and hurt me! i still can't hate him. he tried to apology but still what did is wrong because it was at time where i needed him most, after 8months he texted me but i did not reply , deep inside I feel that I shouldnt allow myself to be attached to him because he did not show me how sorry he is, when someone do u wrong saying sorry isnt enouhgh. I can't find love deep inside i feel ive wasted my energy on that relation for more than 5 years i gave myself two years to rest and stay single and it worries me because I still can't find someone who is really interested in me! i don't know why.. so from time to time i think why he hurts me that much? was it out of hate/love? was I fool? etc... i want to be healed so when i see him face to face i have no feelings towards him anymore , or even when he texts i want to see the msg without being played with my emotions!

Fregoli
20-06-2015, 05:40 PM
I would suggest shamanic techniques for damage done by other ppl. Shamanism is very old and very natural. I grew up with a lot of hurtful people and had no control over the situation. It makes no sense that it would be possible for outside forces to harm you severely and leave you with no way to heal but wait. And as it turns out that isnt the case. There are lots of ways. Almost every spiritual practice or faith deals with the subject. Maybe look into soul retrieval or go to shamanscave.com and look up the technique for recapitulation. I find prayer quite soothing as well if you have any well cultivated spiritual relationships.

SuccessHealing
22-09-2015, 05:12 AM
Hello I am new here. Suggestion - go and learn past lives regression....blessings