PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Dresser

Mark83
07-06-2015, 06:24 AM
A couple weeks ago i bought a dresser at a antique shop ever since i heard footsteps at night and a woman whispering and a few days ago i was getting ready for work and i was looking in the mirror and i seen a woman standing behind me i looked didn't seen anyone that kinda freaked me out so what should i do should i get rid of the dresser

Shrek
07-06-2015, 10:15 AM
If she not disturb you, maybe okay.
Just say to her, she can live here but please don't disturb us, thank you :)

Howla Dark
07-06-2015, 11:32 AM
No keep it because it sounds like a beautiful dresser.
The spirit is connected to the house, and the new dresser made it easier for her to appear to you. She's nothing to worry about and you could say "hello" and make her feel welcomed. With nice visitor spirits, they often like to check things out. You can get lots of fresh sweet-smelling flowers and put in the room for her.

dream jo
07-06-2015, 12:12 PM
A couple weeks ago i bought a dresser at a antique shop ever since i heard footsteps at night and a woman whispering and a few days ago i was getting ready for work and i was looking in the mirror and i seen a woman standing behind me i looked didn't seen anyone that kinda freaked me out so what should i do should i get rid of the dresser

try takn a fotos 2 sea wot u get wen u tak thm

Adrienne
07-06-2015, 01:42 PM
Sounds like one of those mystery movies. I am thinking the woman is in the mirror, of the dresser . You can try saying " hello " like Howla suggested and see what happens.

I also like dream jo's idea, of taking 2 pictures of the dresser/ mirror ! (focusing on the mirror for the picture and try from different angles ).
Great idea dream jo !

If nothing really weird happens, I would keep the dresser.

Adrienne

desert rat
07-06-2015, 02:01 PM
I would try to find out who the woman is and why she may be attached to that dresser . She could be an earth bound ghost , or just a thought form .
p.s. My guess would be that was that lady's fav. pece of furniture .

Adrienne
07-06-2015, 02:53 PM
just a thought.....maybe she wanted to time travel and got caught in the mirror ?

desert rat
07-06-2015, 03:28 PM
In one of Robert Monroe's books he wrote of meeting a woman . She was a pased on owner of a house he had just bought . He meet her while he was out of body . She was worried he would get rid of her paintings . He told her he would keep the paintings as they were , he never saw her again .

dream jo
07-06-2015, 03:36 PM
if snap a goto o if u snap a footo of it u mte fnd orbs or sum kind of sprit on it

desert rat
07-06-2015, 04:08 PM
You might say some thing like , I will take good care of the dresser .

DaiBach
07-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Is it an Irish, Welsh or Yorkshire dresser?

Mark83
08-06-2015, 06:36 PM
Is it an Irish, Welsh or Yorkshire dresser?
It's a Italian dresser

dream jo
08-06-2015, 06:48 PM
mafia mte of ownd it sorrry if iv upst aany 1 sayng it

DaiBach
08-06-2015, 06:59 PM
Good evening Mark83.

"It's a Italian dresser"

In that case, I'm afraid I can't help you. The accepted formula for making a dresser feel 'comfortable' in its new home, was to place a newly-baked Bara Brith, or its national equivalent, on it and leave it there overnight. This works for Welsh and Irish dressers, but I don't know what to do in the case of their Italian cousin.

Element 5
09-06-2015, 08:22 PM
More than likely the dresser belonged to this woman and her energy is now attached to it. Probably more than you thought you purchased, but...
She may be completely harmless. I would just see what happens and let her know you mean her no harm and you understand the dresser was hers and that you will treat it well.

dream jo
09-06-2015, 08:24 PM
try takn a footo of it 2 sea if any 1 on hear can sea spirts on oe in it

Howla Dark
09-06-2015, 10:50 PM
Italian dresser... as Italian furnishings are very pretty with a baroque style.

Shine
09-06-2015, 11:05 PM
Say hello and let her know you will take very good care of the dresser. If it were me, I'd even go into a little detail about what I like about the dresser. ☺

Love shine

Heaven
26-06-2015, 01:57 AM
should i get rid of the dresser

Yes! You should! well I recommend you too. That happened to me with a bed frame that I bought from this lady that she didn't wanted anymore. I thought for the price and is oak, not bad so I took it in a heart beat. As soon as I brought it home the light bulbs started turning off and I would buy new bulbs and the next day the same would happen and the lights would turn on and off by themselves. My brother saw a man standing by the bed and that did it for me. I got rid of it and my house was back to normal.

I ask her if anything weird happened and she told me the person that owned the bed passed away. I guess it still carried the energy of the spirit.