PDA

View Full Version : My New Years Resolution

chadley
02-01-2011, 12:20 AM
Im going to try my hand at the dark side of the force this year, instead of bringing snowmen to life, as I have often done, Im going to re-animate the dead, thus making them not alive, but undead.

And Im going to do it in the nude.

What are your New Years resolutions?

Neville
02-01-2011, 12:23 AM
I intend to prove once and for all that there is life after school dinners.

Kaere
02-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Im going to try my hand at the dark side of the force this year, instead of bringing snowmen to life, as I have often done, Im going to re-animate the dead, thus making them not alive, but undead.

To buy stock in blindfolds.

(I'm just teasing, please don't be offended, I'm sure your zombies will be lovely).

One of my resolutions for this year is to buy a new telly. Get it?? Better resolution??? *badum*

chadley
02-01-2011, 12:31 AM
To buy stock in blindfolds.

A sensible precaution. Im going to do the same in case there are any mirrors around.

Neville
02-01-2011, 12:34 AM
I'm wondering if an Englishman can join the Tea Party, I feel I would be in my element in such delightful lunacy. Christine O Donnell used to be a witch so it might work for me.

iolite
02-01-2011, 12:36 AM

LOL, won't you be cold???

sound
02-01-2011, 12:50 AM

I am going to have all my dead relatives exhumed and cremated pronto! :D :hug3:

chadley
02-01-2011, 01:26 AM
I am going to have all my dead relatives exhumed and cremated pronto! :D :hug3:

So where is it they are burried again?

Better hurry, im perfecting the skill of absentee undeadifying

Oh and Iolite, believe me, it was much colder bringing snowmen to life in the nude.