PDA

View Full Version : Conversations in the Womens Room

CrystalSong
03-06-2015, 11:23 PM
This overheard conversation happened this last weekend in a very busy Womens Restroom at a very large conference on the Awakening of Consciousness in a major USA city.

Lady A: Do I look tired? I didn't bring any make-up and those ladies just leaving the restroom said I looked tired.

Lady B: I'm not sure, I just met you this moment so don't have anything else to compare it to.

Lady A: Oh well, I'll just have to make myself invisible, so no one will notice.

Lady B chuckling: Oh that works for a fact, love my Invisibility Cloak - great Perk in the Benefit Package!

Lady A: Just don't engage it when driving a vehicle - no one see's you!

Lady B: Aint' that the truth! It's nice to be invisible to police when speeding though.

(Lady C enters bathroom and pretends to not eavesdrop.)

Lady A: I just put out an awareness dampening field on them when I see them and quickly slow down.

Lady B: I live where there's lots of radar traps, no policemen involved - just camera's. So I turn on my psychic radar and scan ahead so I feel the radar traps before I get to them and can be slower in time - works excellent even around corners!

Lady A: Oh That's perfect, I'm going to do that instead, that's much better!

Lady C Speaking for the first time: Are you two talking about using psychic powers to not get speeding tickets?

Lady A and B turn and look at her like she just landed from Mars.

Lady A: Of course, how else is one going to get where they are going on time if they are running late?

Lady B: Absolutely! Pointless to have the Life Hack skill and not use it to ease one's Path right?

Lady C Mouth hanging open: Well I never.....

skygazer
04-06-2015, 12:00 AM
Let it be that our Earth is not dependent on those women to make a smooth transition this time around. :cool:

Touched
04-06-2015, 12:25 AM
I think they sound very conscious and aware - but that's prolly just me. :D

CrystalSong
04-06-2015, 12:27 AM
I must be slow today, I don't understand what using psychic abilities has to do with Earth Transitioning? Other than the ladies are transitioning of course.

CrystalSong
04-06-2015, 12:31 AM
I think they sound very conscious and aware - but that's prolly just me. :D I heard some great stuff over the conference weekend Touched, lots of people at various stages of seeking and awakening. It was awesome to see :D

LiveInTheNow
04-06-2015, 12:58 AM
Wow, did you record the conversation? Or you must have a great memory! :smile:

Mr Interesting
04-06-2015, 01:03 AM
I've been kinda wondering why I don't get any tickets and haven't for years and years 'cause I'm a pretty illegal driver especially with red lights and such.

I think the whole idea is to just kinda know we're right and in the flow and then the universe simply adjusts to us and initially we might use this, as discussed, conscious re-appraisal of existence but eventually the universe gets it and adjusts accordingly... I hope so!

And then my car just got another warrant of fitness, again needing nothing done, and it seems so backwards in the sense that when I go it about ten years ago I changed oil and replaced rubber bits on driveshafts and then had to do more to get these warrants but now I haven't changed the oil for at least two years, or spark plugs or even points, though I did give the very old set in there a bit of a file up a year or two ago and then it just goes and keeps passing the test!

But I do love it and give it lots of nice words and loving pats all the time.

CrystalSong
04-06-2015, 02:46 PM
No I didn't record it LiveintheNow, it's just more random amusement bytes and bits filed away in the memory. :)

A little bit of love goes a long ways Mr Interesting, I'm not surprised a bit that your well loved car runs perfectly :)

dream jo
04-06-2015, 02:50 PM
This overheard conversation happened this last weekend in a very busy Womens Restroom at a very large conference on the Awakening of Consciousness in a major USA city.

Lady A: Do I look tired? I didn't bring any make-up and those ladies just leaving the restroom said I looked tired.

Lady B: I'm not sure, I just met you this moment so don't have anything else to compare it to.

Lady A: Oh well, I'll just have to make myself invisible, so no one will notice.

Lady B chuckling: Oh that works for a fact, love my Invisibility Cloak - great Perk in the Benefit Package!

Lady A: Just don't engage it when driving a vehicle - no one see's you!

Lady B: Aint' that the truth! It's nice to be invisible to police when speeding though.

(Lady C enters bathroom and pretends to not eavesdrop.)

Lady A: I just put out an awareness dampening field on them when I see them and quickly slow down.

Lady B: I live where there's lots of radar traps, no policemen involved - just camera's. So I turn on my psychic radar and scan ahead so I feel the radar traps before I get to them and can be slower in time - works excellent even around corners!

Lady A: Oh That's perfect, I'm going to do that instead, that's much better!

Lady C Speaking for the first time: Are you two talking about using psychic powers to not get speeding tickets?

Lady A and B turn and look at her like she just landed from Mars.

Lady A: Of course, how else is one going to get where they are going on time if they are running late?

Lady B: Absolutely! Pointless to have the Life Hack skill and not use it to ease one's Path right?

Lady C Mouth hanging open: Well I never.....

we all lison in 2 peple covsasion we do

Lucyan28
04-06-2015, 07:05 PM
lol I loved this thread.

But the title perhaps should be: "Conversations in the Spiritual-Womens Room" :D

I thought you were going to reveal the secrets of the normal-womens room, which caught my curiosity !

dream jo
04-06-2015, 09:16 PM
lol I loved this thread.

But the title perhaps should be: "Conversations in the Spiritual-Womens Room" :D

I thought you were going to reveal the secrets of the normal-womens room, which caught my curiosity !

u get grt gosip in womens u do lk i bet u do in mens u do
lol
thn u get a bit a bit flushedd u do

CrystalSong
04-06-2015, 10:02 PM
lol I loved this thread.

I think there was a bit of a mixing really - Lady C was very taken aback at what she over heard. lol

And as Dream Jo said, while not gossip per say, it was certainly far more interesting than swapping news of the latest sales event. lol

dream jo
04-06-2015, 10:04 PM
I think there was a bit of a mixing really - Lady C was very taken aback at what she over heard. lol
womens is hush hish lk mens hush hush un less u hava spy cam wish wud ne lol it cud be all gopsp
thy say men gospip worse w thn we do thy say

Lucyan28
05-06-2015, 02:20 PM
womens is hush hish lk mens hush hush un less u hava spy cam wish wud ne lol it cud be all gopsp
thy say men gospip worse w thn we do thy say

lol yes we do :tongue:

I think that gossip is part of the daily habits of humans (both genders included)

Gossip is a habit, Gossip is a gift :color:

dream jo
05-06-2015, 02:45 PM

I think that gossip is part of the daily habits of humans (both genders included)

yep it is soooooooooo lol:cool: :cool:

dream jo
05-06-2015, 04:06 PM

sum tims wen hear pepel gosip its betr thn wtvh nr nr nr news its or hear news on radio

linen53
05-06-2015, 04:47 PM
CrystalSong, I just loved the conversation without picking it apart. We are all on our own paths. We will get to the same destination at the perfect time.