PDA

View Full Version : What ability is this?

LadyMay
31-05-2015, 09:09 PM
Anyone know what is happening here? Is this healthy....?

I've noticed when I have huge blocks in my chakric system that are stuck, my left hand can 'suck' them out, but then the blocks jump to that arm instead and it becomes really heavy, feels like from there they get transmuted and dissolved, or shaken out, but it's only a recent thing and not really sure it's healthy? What do you think? What's going on?

dryad
03-06-2015, 09:10 AM
At its most basic its energy transference. Blocks are just negative energy but negative energy is a bit different to positive energy. it has different qualities and learning to control it can be more difficult than positive energy. With your history of repression it would be more difficult too as you need to stop pushing it away in order to gain any kind of control over it.

Its not a huge problem as long as the negative energy doesnt stay in your arm too long but your right its not exactly healthy. It would be better to release it from the chakra and transmute it as free floating energy in your aura rather than using your arm. That would require direct control of the energy instead of using your hand chakra as an intermediary like you are now. Try using both hands to focus and balance each other as you pull the energy out without sucking it into the hand chakra.

If you can do that then the next step would be transmuting it directly within the chakra. No need to remove it at all. But you need an affinity with negative energy for that.... no fear and no avoidance.

Boson
09-06-2015, 02:01 AM
Hey ScarlettHayden,

Next time you feel that blockage, don't try to use your own hand or any part of yourself for that matter. Instead use the divine white light as as method of visualization. Just allow the divine light to surround and contain the blockage, and then let it flow away from you. And see with your inner eye how the blockage is being dissolved into nothingness and all that remains is the white light.

Boson

Serrao
09-06-2015, 12:50 PM
In my opinion there are several ways of healing.
If this method works fine for you, you could even try to develop it further.
It reminds me a little of pranic healing.

LadyMay
13-06-2015, 06:51 PM
At its most basic its energy transference. Blocks are just negative energy but negative energy is a bit different to positive energy. it has different qualities and learning to control it can be more difficult than positive energy. With your history of repression it would be more difficult too as you need to stop pushing it away in order to gain any kind of control over it.

Its not a huge problem as long as the negative energy doesnt stay in your arm too long but your right its not exactly healthy. It would be better to release it from the chakra and transmute it as free floating energy in your aura rather than using your arm. That would require direct control of the energy instead of using your hand chakra as an intermediary like you are now. Try using both hands to focus and balance each other as you pull the energy out without sucking it into the hand chakra.

If you can do that then the next step would be transmuting it directly within the chakra. No need to remove it at all. But you need an affinity with negative energy for that.... no fear and no avoidance.

Thank you for this Dryad, this was very helpful. I decided to skip the pulling it out into my aura and just head straight for the direct transmutation in the chakra itself. No idea what I was doing but I focused on it and imagined it dissolving and I immediately felt some space freed up (so relieving) and my kundalini could flow better through the area.

I don't think it's all gone but I can work with it like this gradually, it certainly makes things easier. Perhaps I'll get better with it over time too.

dryad
14-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Sounds good but you can improve the dissolving visualisation. Transmutation is about changing negative energy into positive energy. If you dissolve salt in water for instance the salt is still there its just spread out so you cant see it. Energy will flow better that way but it doesnt actually change the negative energy it just loosens up the blockage. Same with any visualisations that remove or release the negative energy. Sending it somewhere else just means your losing valuable energy. If you change the frequency from negative to positive it frees up the energy into a more usable form and makes you stronger at the same time. I use either fire or musical visualisations. Fire purifies and transforms energy or music gives you more control as you change the note either up or down in frequency.

Positive energy flows better so its healthier and better for the system overall. But negative energy has its uses too. You just want the balance to be more positive than negative.

Also dont skip the pulling energy out step as its a valuable skill in its own right. Controlling your hand chakras and their energy flow is very useful. Not the best way to deal with blockages but its worth learning.

LadyMay
17-06-2015, 10:18 AM
I've actually found these past two days if I activate my heart chakra and send love energy to the blockages it dissolves them gently and pleasantly and makes things a lot easier... interesting though that a blockage say in the solar plexus will have roots in the throat. That's what I'm finding, but the amount of inner clearing and space I'm making from doing it this way is huge. Doesn't need to be painful at all....

I don't know if it's actually transmuting them to positive energy this way (think so) or breaking them up and just making it easier to release... if it's doing the latter then the releasing is almost non-noticeable. But I prefer doing it this way to the visualisation I was doing before. Makes light work of it... literally lol.

Golden Eagle
26-06-2015, 06:54 PM
Anyone know what is happening here? Is this healthy....?

I've noticed when I have huge blocks in my chakric system that are stuck, my left hand can 'suck' them out, but then the blocks jump to that arm instead and it becomes really heavy, feels like from there they get transmuted and dissolved, or shaken out, but it's only a recent thing and not really sure it's healthy? What do you think? What's going on?

Hands Of Light by Barbara Ann Brennan

LadyMay
26-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Hands Of Light by Barbara Ann Brennan

Interesting, thanks!

JalissaG
11-07-2015, 06:54 PM
Could be etheric implants. You may want to try other cleansing methods including smudging with sage and paolo santo... you can also take a salt water bath. If you are near the ocean go jump in the ocean. Immersion in salt water is excellent.