PDA

View Full Version : The next stage in Evolution- some golden message from the Heart

My Quest
30-05-2015, 12:45 PM
I couldnot find a topic to place this thread. might sound weird or falsification. even i donot belive it to the point as lots of presumptions. i allow anyonne here who is interested in reading my heart and see the messages.

It happened recently, one of my clairvoaynt friend read my heart chakra as said he is not sure what he saw. the sessions were repeated before anything he could confirm and explain.
he said, "your heart has golden hew and is not like normal green. there are symbols in golden light thats floating around. they seem to be messages or something."

Whatever he said, i know for sure there were a lot movements in my heart chakra from some months. these movements keep moving up and down the spine and sometimes i get golden flash vision when it in the third eye.
the picture he could remember and point out from book is one of this in golden light. there is some message for all.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2006/354/e/2/Human_transmutation_circle_by_Ptiyokai.jpg

Shrek
31-05-2015, 02:20 AM
Hello Quest nice to meet you here :)
Golden light is cool I guess.

vespa68
11-06-2015, 12:32 PM
Perhaps your kundalini is rising.