PDA

View Full Version : Can your guides leave you?

Roselove
31-12-2010, 08:49 PM
I'm going through a really difficult time right now and asked them for intervention several times, I was upset and felt like they hadn't been there for me and felt like they do nothing for me. so now i am worried they may have left.

Evaah
31-12-2010, 09:06 PM
It depends on the Guide. They say we all have one main Guide who stays with us our whole lives, while others come and go. But you won't ever be without a Guide.

They're there, regardless of whether you notice them. You may not be recognizing their assistance... or assistance is on the way. They may also step back for a short while to let you figure things out on your own. It all depends on your situation. After all, this is for your benefit. It's for your growth. If we wanted an easy life, we wouldn't have come here. :smile:

Have patience. And if you're still concerned, ask them to impulse you when assistance arrives so you know they're helping you out.

~Ev

Neville
31-12-2010, 09:29 PM
They do change in some cases, If a Spiritual Guide fulfils their obligation to a particular part of this lifes journey they become no longer required, Your high level guides , like Chan, Silverbirch, Red Cloud, Running Bear etc ill stay with you but they are High level guides attached to more than one life and work in senior management, the workers will go towhere they are needed until they have done there job.

During times of Guide change over it can feel like you have been abandoned.

Time on the spiritual plain does work differently to here in the earth plain so it might be that as one guide has left that you have to wait for the next onre to arrive, alternatively your new guide can be the silent type and there fore degree of fine attunement might be required on our part.. So you see, all sorts can be happening in the spiritual realm around us :)
Guides seldom intervene on our request, they very often help to orchestate our challenges so that we can fulfil our lifes pre contracted lessons. Such is the journey of the soul.
Many of us think we want an easy and unchallenging life, myself included, But it don't work out that way for any of us.

Westleigh
31-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Yes, Evaah is correct. Guides do sometimes leave, but we are never left without any guides.

However, there may be periods in our lives when we do not feel their presence because we are not supposed to feel their presence. When I first met my guides I was amazed to discover they had been there all along, because I had always felt so alone. But I had to manage through that period of my life alone. It was something I signed up for. In fact, when I began to understand what they had been doing to help me and try to get through to me all that time, I was very moved. I hadn't been in the right place to hear them.

One explanation might be that you do not feel the intervention of your guides because they are working in ways which are not recognisable to you (which far from means they are not helping you with your life). The other might be that they are not helping you in significant ways right now because you are dealing with a period of your life in which that is not appropriate, though that doesn't mean you can't call on them or ask for guidance.

Unfortunately you have to trust them to make that judgement call... they are always right, infuriating as that might be!

Roselove
31-12-2010, 10:22 PM
thank you everyone! lol i was worried i upset them and they left.. guides orcherstrate problems oh dear.. i think they may have gone too far with me this time.

Westleigh
31-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Don't worry. You can't possibly upset a guide. They do not have the emotional problems we humans do - that's exactly why we need them to help manage ours!

They are all love and patience, and they will never react negatively to anything you do or say. They do not judge us, only observe and take whatever course of action can best help us at that time (which, sometimes, can be to remain silent...!).

Roselove
31-12-2010, 11:10 PM
oh good to know thank you!

Ciqala
31-12-2010, 11:50 PM
They will never leave you stranded, most guides are with us for a lifetime, when it feels like they have left for awhile, it is simply they are allowing us to grow on our own as is needed, and that we have grown and do not need their particular assistance in a situation as needed, even the ones where it feels like they have gone, we can still call upon their help as needed, any time, any day, they have no schedules like we do, and are always willing to help. Sometimes it seems like they may disappear because we need to look inside of ourselves to solve our struggles, and that is the best medicine that is needed for us at the time - they know this, we feel it is awful. Sometimes we do not notice the answers they are giving us, so it may seem like they are rejecting our invitations. It may seem like "tough love" but they never, ever abandon us, they always are there. We may not like the answers all the time, we may not comprehend the answers all the time. One thing is certain, is they would not up and leave if you are struggling, they are simply teaching you something you may not comprehend. I am sure, we have all experienced times, when our guides invite us to look inside of ourselves, instead of relying on them for answers, sometimes the answers, are right in front of our faces, but our exasperation makes it seem futile. The feelings you are feeling right now, are in itself, a major lesson you can grow from.

No, i don't agree that our guides ever leave us, even the ones that step in to help with one situation, are still open to being there for us always, but they know more about our struggles then we do, thus they know if they should intervene or not. All the time, if they do not intervene, it is for a greater purpose, and it is because we are not seeing the real answer clear enough. It is also because our expectations, are not what we really need. It is also because, we have grown, and we do not need the same pushing forward, in the same ways as the past, our guides teach us things in many ways, and are always expanding to our new stages. For example, i used to be sent clear repetitive visions, and no longer anymore, well i felt very shunned at first when they stopped, but it was because i was to learn in new ways, it was also because i was supposed to grow more, into no longer needing repetitive clear answers, they try to guide us to fuller understanding, within ourselves as well, so that we do not have to rely on such clear answers all the time, it is a step in growth.

There is no mistake we can ever make, that will result in a guide abandoning us, they have unconditional love, and patience. The result of feeling abandoned, is a great lesson in itself, i have been through it many times personally, and at the end, i learned greatness in the fact, they know me better than i know myself, the tough love, is always to teach me something or another.
There are also times, when thoroughly upset, i forget my negative emotions can sometimes build a wall between us. They cannot always get through, if i have created a barb wire fence around me. In certain times, one of my guides slaps me in the face, when i become so absorbed with self pity, and makes me see life as light and filled with joy and humour.
If you ask and you do not receive, it does not mean you are not receiving anything, it just means, you have not perceived correctly what you have received.
You always receive answers when you ask. Not all the time, are these answers and guidances clear. You just have to pay attention to what you get.

shaya48
31-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Don't worry. You can't possibly upset a guide. They do not have the emotional problems we humans do - that's exactly why we need them to help manage ours!

They are all love and patience, and they will never react negatively to anything you do or say. They do not judge us, only observe and take whatever course of action can best help us at that time (which, sometimes, can be to remain silent...!).

Well said Westleigh,:smile:

I am afraid Rose while we are here it is how we get through our stuff that shows us our strengths and weaknesses, but also gives us our wisdom, courage and determination not to stay down when we fall down(unless of course we choose not to get up)

We have different guides that pop in now and then, but always have the one guide with us from life to death.

They do love us uncondtionally, and they do know what challenges and obstacles we face here on the earth plane, they have lived here previously so they knew we will face hard times but also they know we will experience joy, happiness love and laughter too.

They work very hard for us with their love, trying to help us in any way they can, they dont judge us in any way, and step back if we ignore our feelings not to do something if we have to learn that way, they never do anything to us to create our earthly problems and challenges we face,here.

on the earth plane everything here is emotional and physical, so we are here to experience those emotions our guide/guides can only warn us and try to get through to us in their way, it is up to us to take notice of our feelings or ignore them it is always our choice as guides do not interfere with our free will and choice.

They are our best friends, and i give alot of thanks to them for all the help they have given to me over the years and how they have shown me they never leave us and they give us what we need with our spiritual work in the highest of truth and love.

Ask your guides to give you some guidance to help you cope with what ever you are going through, they are only too glad to offer you some assistance or answers that will comfort you or help you in the way you need now.

Love and light Shaya.:hug3:

I feel you only have to turn a corner and you are going to experience new and happier, less stressful things, work on any healing you need to do for yourself, dont fear making any necessary changes where you know they are needed, changes for the better begin with us, so it is up to us to be honest with ourselves and see what we need to do (including sometimes standing in our own power )and what is needed to bring in more positive energies for us that will benifit us for a better outcome of things.

Sometimes we just dont allow ourselves to be our own person, or live to how we are meant to by making others happy and doing what only serves them a purpose but not ourselves.

We each need to live to being our own individual, and we do that by learning from certain experiences we have that teach how we want to be how we should be and what we dont want in our lives.

You will be fine, Love and Light Shaya.:hug3: xxxxxx

Roselove
01-01-2011, 12:08 AM
thank you both so much!

sparkle422
01-01-2011, 03:33 PM
I too feel like my guides have left me in the dust. A few weeks ago during a meditation, I heard, "psychic death". I posted a question on here about what that means. I guess my guides are telling me I'm on my own for awhile, I need a break. I don't like that very much. I got so used to them being around, it feels lonely. I really feel right now that they are no where in sight. I try to be positive, but in my situation(a long story), I don't really have any positive thoughts left. I feel like they were tricking me about my situation because it never came to light like I thought it would. I was being told about my future, but this goes back over 3 years ago and nothing happened. I have a hard time believing them any more. I can't deny some of the extraordinary things that I've experienced, but I never reached the point I thought I would. Sorry to be going on and on, I'm just feeling disappointed about my situation.

Evaah
01-01-2011, 03:41 PM
I too feel like my guides have left me in the dust. A few weeks ago during a meditation, I heard, "psychic death". I posted a question on here about what that means. I guess my guides are telling me I'm on my own for awhile, I need a break. I don't like that very much. I got so used to them being around, it feels lonely. I really feel right now that they are no where in sight. I try to be positive, but in my situation(a long story), I don't really have any positive thoughts left. I feel like they were tricking me about my situation because it never came to light like I thought it would. I was being told about my future, but this goes back over 3 years ago and nothing happened. I have a hard time believing them any more. I can't deny some of the extraordinary things that I've experienced, but I never reached the point I thought I would. Sorry to be going on and on, I'm just feeling disappointed about my situation.
Well, perhaps it's as you said, sparkle. Not too sure about the "psychic death" part, but perhaps this situation of yours is one you need to figure out on your own. They have your best interest at heart. Whatever this situation is will probably help you grow quite a bit.
Although... I must say that you should still be able to communicate with them. Do you converse with them often?

Kaere
01-01-2011, 04:06 PM

Me too - but remember that the messages might have been misinterpreted by us. Is it our guides tricking us or us tricking ourselves?

Although, this doesn't take into account when the speak the same message through other people.

glenos
01-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Sounds like someone is having fun at your expense. Psychic death my bottom end...
I have had messages and not one bit of it turned out to be correct. Thing is though, sometimes we can change what is being given without even knowing it.
The extraordinary experiences.. cor, I love them bits. They are there, they aren't going away. Maybe you are being shoved out into the desert to see how you cope, seeing what your strength is like, and it'll be done because they love you. What we see as disaster they see as a victory. Just keep going do your best and try to never lose faith because I know how that goes. And if you do, so what, it'll come back and they'll be there as always .. giving love. To you

G

Evaah
01-01-2011, 05:32 PM
What we see as disaster they see as a victory.

I am so adding this to my quotes list. :smile:

Westleigh
01-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Sparkle, we do have to be careful how seriously we take messages from spirit, at least those of us without enough years of experience to understand them explicitly. Channelled messages are very easily warped as they are filtered through our human minds, and it's also not always clear from where (or from whom) those messages are arriving.

I know that in my case, especially during the first six months I was communicating with them, there were many things I thought my guides were telling me which later turned out to be incorrect or inaccurate. That wasn't because my guides were lying to me, it was because I had not received it correctly or had misunderstood. I understand how you feel, because I fell into the trap of investing a lot of emotional importance into some of those messages too. I learned a lesson from this - my guides are completely worthy of trust, but the degree to which I can trust myself and my abilities is something which must increase gradually over time. Many of us start out with this backwards.

A message like "psychic death" is so vague as to be almost meaningless without knowing who communicated or why or in what context. A guide would not deliberately block off your communication with them, but they may have been warning you that your current phase of healing was dampening some of your psychic abilities for a while, which is a normal thing to happen.

Roselove
01-01-2011, 06:42 PM
sparkle i emapthize with you, same situation.. i

SoaringSpirit
01-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Rosewater, you will always have at least one guide with you and that guide will NEVER leave you. I have found, that sometimes when it feels like we are alone, its usually because there is something that we need to work out for ourselves, something that we will end up being more proud of ourselves for, because we apparently did it all by ourselves. In actual fact though, your guide(s) are always there watching over you.

You're welcome to message me if there's anything you want to talk about *HUG*

Roselove
01-01-2011, 07:17 PM
HUGS back thank you so much soaring!

blackfellawhitefella
02-01-2011, 12:50 AM
rose ,
seen this one ?

Footprints in the Sand

Last night I had a dream. I dreamed I was walking along the beach with my Guide. Across the sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonged to me, the other to my Guide.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. I noticed that at many times along the path of my life, especially at the very lowest and saddest times, there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked my Guide about it.

I notice that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life, there are only one set of footprints. I don’t understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me.

Lovingly , my Guide replied .... I love you and I would never leave you.

During your times of suffering, when you could see only one set of footprints, it was then , that I carried you.

casper
02-01-2011, 12:55 AM
i think everyone has at least one with them at all times.......i also think one stays with you for the entire course of your life :D

Ciqala
02-01-2011, 01:02 AM
i think everyone has many spirit guides, even if they only know about a few

glenos
02-01-2011, 01:08 AM
There are guides, helpers and those who draw close and who are interested in what you are doing and our progress. Some souls are brought to us to learn from what we do and many have an interest because they are connected in some way shape or form. We normally have one major guide who were with us before this incarnation and will be there when we join them. Sometimes we have first line helpers who are often mistaken for guides but there will be one major player close to us.

G

Xan
02-01-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm going through a really difficult time right now and asked them for intervention several times, I was upset and felt like they hadn't been there for me and felt like they do nothing for me. so now i am worried they may have left.

Rosewater... I haven't read all the posts here, but I'll tell you... when we are upset we aren't as sensitive to hearing and feeling our guides. They would never leave you, but sometimes we leave them without realizing it.

Once you're through this rough patch you can have a conversation with them about it all.

Xan

Roselove
02-01-2011, 01:56 AM
thank you everyone!