http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6aWPPmpYNk&feature=sub

:hug3:

Spiritlite
31-12-2010, 05:18 PM
Will watch this thankyou.
Spiritlite.

cutie
31-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Thanks for sharing . Really need some inspiring messages , going to watch this soon.

in progress
31-12-2010, 06:22 PM
So cool, she had some shared themes for 2011 with another channeled group I like a lot. I don't usually pay much attention to DV but I always like it when different sources I read or listen to agree.

Spiritlite
01-01-2011, 05:58 PM
I thought it was way too focused on one thing. But I love DV anyways.
Spiritlite.

Divajules
06-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the link.

I found myself nodding along.

"Coincidentally", I had just begun my own recycling program at my house. After I moved, I got lazy because trash service we have does not offer it. So, I starting doing it myself. Then, a week or so ago, I got a letter from them asking for feedback about whether or not we would be interested in a recylcling program. :D

Validation....just lots of validation. I feel like the poster child for nearly everything she was saying. It felt good just to hear it because it made me feel like I am on the right track. :cool:

star-child
06-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Thats great, yea we definitely need to start doing more to help the planet. Where I live we are very fortunate to have a good waste system (recycling, food wastes then landfill) Very little of our waste actually goes to landfill which is good. I have been checking out the greenpeace website too and there are some online things you can take part in.

mistyd
06-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Seen this the other day on you tube, was nice and uplifting (esp the economy part :) )