PDA

View Full Version : Anyone her can heal teeth by distance healing?

Pascal
20-05-2015, 08:03 PM
Anyone here can heal teeth by distance healing?

I am even willing to pay if it works...

knightofalbion
20-05-2015, 08:23 PM
I doubt that.

What is wrong may I ask?

Mystic Mark
23-05-2015, 04:43 AM
Nobody has that ability. I actually have a similar problem and can't afford dentistry. I found a website on alternative dentistry which explained how you can use super glue (Loctite), buts it a poor solution to the problem, and it can easily come off if you bite down in that area. I have a chipped tooth where there's a gap between my teeth. I've never tried it on missing fillings and would be scared to because when it gets on the area of your teeth where you bite down on, you can't get it off & it will prevent you from biting down which could be a serious problem. It's happened to me, and sometimes you have to grind the teeth to work it down. It will come off your lips and fingers. But the filling might come out easily because that's the area u bite down on. Once the glue is on, you pour a couple drops of water so it will dry quickly and turn white, then you have to grind your teeth quickly in case it gets on the underside which it always does for me. Sometimes, it doesn't last a week before it comes off. I am not trying to recommend it. I just use it as a last resort.

Pascal
23-05-2015, 06:13 PM
I think it might be possible... I mean our consciousness is expanding and there's all sort of thing becoming more and more possible...

dream jo
23-05-2015, 06:16 PM
sorry all i say is go 2 denist is drill i dnt lk

Boson
06-06-2015, 01:53 AM
Hi Pascal,

What exactly do you mean "healing teeth"?

Boson

durgaa
06-06-2015, 06:58 AM
Nobody has that ability

How do you know? Do you know every healer on the planet or in the world's beyond..?

Ask God - the Source of all healing..

nothingexpert
06-06-2015, 02:30 PM
I've heard that teeth have the natural ability to heal just like every other part of your body (within reason) if you're consuming a lot of sugar and if you use conventional methods of brushing your teeth they will probably not improve. After all it doesn't exactly benefit a dentist if toothpaste actually helps your teeth.

Pascal
07-06-2015, 05:59 PM
Hi Pascal,

Boson

Help them to repair cavities...

anthony c
07-06-2015, 08:51 PM
Teeth is the only part of the body that cant heel or grow
Sorry friend as my teeth also need healing

Boson
08-06-2015, 05:16 AM
Hi Pascal,

I have had cavities heal themselves, so I know it's possible.

Boson

anthony c
08-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Hi Pascal,

I have had cavities heal themselves, so I know it's possible.

Boson

Really wow
Pascal hope you get the help you need
did someone heal you Boston??

LilMariposa85
08-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Nobody has that ability.

Do not make assumptions if you can't prove it. It just makes you look ignorant.

Boson
09-06-2015, 01:46 AM
Hi anthony c,

When I read this post, I recalled an episode when I was a teenager and I had a few cavities according to my dentist (and I could feel them too, hurting). I was to come back later to have them filled. I didn't really know what I was doing with my healing ability at that young age but when I came back later to the dentiest, the cavities were gone. I cannot say that the same healing will occur always and for everyone else - but that time it worked for me.

Boson

spiritual wanderer
03-07-2015, 09:56 PM
I've been researching this lately, seeking knowledge to tackle my own dental issues. Many people are rejecting the hype that dentists profit from, and healing their own teeth. I've learned that teeth are living (unless root canal therapy has been done) and I figure if bones can heal then why not teeth? Healing cavities is called remineralization. Apparently inadequate nutrition is a cause of dental problems, and infection.

I'd love to tap in to my healing ability as Boson describes. Meanwhile I'm developing a regime based on what's working for others and what I can personally manage on a daily basis.

Serrao
04-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Anyone here can heal teeth by distance healing?

I am even willing to pay if it works...
If you have a strong believe that you can have good teeth and stay believing that it really will happen, slowly reality will change into your belief.

8thsinner
04-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Do some research into oil swilling/oil rinsing.
Healing cavities is possible and done by many.

8thsinner
04-07-2015, 05:18 PM
In addition to the idea, I have healed dental abscess before with visualizations. only a couple of times and never planned really but it just happened.
I have always had bad teeth so this is something I am working on too.
And I have noticed improvements in some small ways thus far.

starling
05-07-2015, 06:26 PM
Hi Pascal,

Boson

This a question relevant to me as I have a tooth abcess and really don't wan to lose the tooth.

if you do a little digging you'll see there is evidence that teeth do "remineralise" them selves if you keep to a good diet.

YOur body will try to repair damage to teeth (and I guess generally) the important thing is to scrupulously clean in cleaning your teeth.......bacteria is the big enemy. For me ,now, flossing is a regular way of life and also regular mouth washes.

From a "spiritual" POV .......if you get stressed over it your body will try to repel and damage (thus the tooth may be rejected by your body).

If you are able to avoid feeling to up tight about it your body will try to repair damage.

Hope this helps. (my tooth is no trouble so far despite my dentist saying its on borrowed time)

8thsinner
06-07-2015, 08:56 AM
David, you could possibly try some visualizations on it before sleep. I can rarely manage that myself but dreaming of fighting big dam goo monsters did work for me.
There is also vodka. honestly, half a litre or so of vodka, will swell it up (if it's already swelling) and make it easy to burst, then one more vodka nearly kills it.
Doesn't get rid of the root, but it might be handy to know if your dentist is out of reach some day and it's giving you grief.

starling
30-07-2015, 08:21 PM
David, you could possibly try some visualizations on it before sleep. I can rarely manage that myself but dreaming of fighting big dam goo monsters did work for me.
There is also vodka. honestly, half a litre or so of vodka, will swell it up (if it's already swelling) and make it easy to burst, then one more vodka nearly kills it.
Doesn't get rid of the root, but it might be handy to know if your dentist is out of reach some day and it's giving you grief.

Might just try that matey, cheers for the idea.

Pascal
19-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Bump......

Golden Eagle
20-08-2015, 01:42 AM
Learn to feed them properly and clean them naturally ~

Google Heal your teeth~

See : Dr Weston A Price DDS

Hari Om
20-08-2015, 12:41 PM
There's no such healing available. But you can try 7 Chakras healing.

candyfloss28
24-08-2015, 10:05 PM
I may be able to.

SuccessHealing
22-09-2015, 04:30 AM
Hello, I am new here. If you have a problem with your teeth please pm me direct and I will check whether it is physical, emotional, mental or spiritual.

Distance healing does exists. There are also many healing modalities one can learn if you are willing....blessings...

Pascal
03-11-2015, 03:11 AM
Bump......

Green.Heals
03-11-2015, 06:57 AM
As someone else has mentioned to look into Weston A Price, & Ramiel Nagel - his book, "Heal Tooth Decay" is also based off of, Weston A Price - & there are some other things you can do as well - that include diet - check youtube.

However, if you do not consume animal products, I have healed smaller cavities that weren't yet into the dentin with a Raw Vegan diet. & this past year, I felt the working's of energy moving in my system - it started on my one really deep cavity during a green juice fast.

I am sure there are other energy healing's that one could practice too. & if one doesn't work, try something else. Not everyone heals the same with the same "medicine"

Klaatu24
07-11-2015, 11:26 PM
Sorry, right now I haven't had time to read all these interesting posts, so maybe someone has already mentioned this, but just in case:

If you're near a Dental College or a Medical University which has a dental department, the students learn dentistry by working on people, for free (I can't guarantee it's free at all Colleges / Universities). A real dentist stands by and watches the students to make sure they're doing things right.

I don't know about the quality, but a friend used to do this and he liked the work that was done on him. Of course, I can't guarantee anything, but thought to post about it. And if someone's interested, maybe you can get some sort of references or reviews of people's experiences with this before making an appointment. And maybe for big things, like a root canal or other surgery, you might want to have a regular dentist who has lots of experience with these things.

Aeon.
08-11-2015, 01:01 AM
Actually new science suggests teeth can repair and would be if not for our lack of minerals in diet. Also look into monoatomic gold or ormus. It is said to strengthen and build teeth. You can make it at home too with dead sea bath salt

FairyCrystal
08-11-2015, 01:18 AM
Not looked into it myself, but apparently Celtic sea salt could remineralize teeth/cavities.

I also think that we should be able to heal our teeth, but you may have to wait another 50-100 years for humans to have that ability ...

Until then, I have my dental care :p Can't really afford it with my benefit, but you can't do without if you want to keep your teeth as long as possible either. And you never know what might happen.
For instance had an accident, hit my face real bad, and broke a tooth. The one next to my front tooth. I am so NOT going to walk around with a tooth missing. I needed to get it capped ---> E525! My dental insurance covered the cost. No way could I have paid for that myself. So dental care is well worth it!

tilly13
08-11-2015, 08:05 AM
If there is anyone out there that can heal teeth please sent some healing my way,even a bit of pain relief would be good I've got a snapped tooth

keokutah
08-11-2015, 10:37 AM
A lot of people heal their teeth naturally, they are basically bones, so the enamel can grow back if you get the right nutrients.

To do it, people eat Bone Broth Soups and or bone powder or more gelatin. Eat more animal products, and eat more vitamin rich fruits and veggies.
Black Walnut Tincture is said to be good for growing back tooth enamel. That natural Clay is also good for teeth.
I also had good results drinking water diluted apple cider vinegar, you'd think it would cause more errosion but I found it made it better.

Coconut Oil is good for relieving gum pain, if you just rub it on.

But your teeth are small things in comparison to the rest of your body, so if the rest of your body isn't in good health, your body will send the nutrients to the rest of your body before your teeth, so you have to be in good enough health in order for your body to repair your teeth with the proper nutrients.

I believe that a lot of people are going through a lot of physical DNA changes right now so the last thing their bodies are going to be doing is repairing teeth. The body is going to be going through a lot with DNA changes and you may not be getting enough nutrients to even support that.
But I also beleive that once the DNA changes are done, your body will have all the time in the world to heal itself, and will be able to at a much better rate than before. In the meantime, giving support to the dna process is better than focusing on minor issues, it will all heal itself in time, our bodies are becoming more resiliant, but that's just my belief.

starling
08-11-2015, 02:13 PM
If there is anyone out there that can heal teeth please sent some healing my way,even a bit of pain relief would be good I've got a snapped tooth

Get to a dentist and get it sorted.

Tooth pain is a complete show-stopper (for me anyway) and is untenable in the long term.

:icon_frown: :icon_frown: :icon_frown:

In general terms, keep them THORUOGHLY clean = 2 minutes on each one. Plus flossing in the (inevitable) gaps, plus mouth wash.

8thsinner
09-11-2015, 11:24 AM
http://alternativefelix.com/healing/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Thumb_Teeth-300x241.jpg

Tilly...Use this accupressure guide.
Only thing that stops the pain dead in it's tracks for me.
I use a selenite wand for pressure...

Demetriuss
09-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Gonna need to see a doctor for this I believe

tilly13
09-11-2015, 12:03 PM
Thank you, 8thsinner I tried this it works quite well I managed to fall asleep doing this plus gargling whiskey am booked in at the dentist Friday can't wait.

FairyCrystal
09-11-2015, 01:40 PM
Agree with David. Go see a dentist!
If it gets infected and it gets to the bone, you're in serious trouble!
Looking after your body is also knowing when to see a professional like a doctor or dentist.

tilly13
10-11-2015, 07:32 PM
I am going to see a dentist but can't till Friday

Pascal
17-01-2016, 03:42 PM
bump......

joyfirst
06-02-2016, 02:47 AM
Are you doing something to improve your teeth yourself like taking cold liver oil/high vitamin butter, grass fed bone broth, green juices, horsetail powder, black walnut tincture, etc? I also read about 1-2 mghz electrical stimulation helping to stimulate new tissue growth in the teeth just as it does in the bones -they actually sell machines like that for people with broken bones by prescription only. Sometimes they come up used on sale, unfortunately they are set for just about 50 times to work, and I am not sure, if they are possible to reset yourself.

Pascal
10-03-2016, 07:01 PM
bump......