PDA

View Full Version : ghost outside

skygazer
18-05-2015, 01:41 PM
For the second time in my life I have crossed paths with a 'ghost' outside. The first time was about ten years ago. My daughter saw it too, and she saw a small dog beside the boy.
That first time I only saw the top half of the boy's body before it disappeared when it went behind a bush, but this morning I saw a full woman and dog. I thought it interesting that the woman and dog looked alike, like they say some owners and pets do. The dog was white with creamy colored spots and the woman was dressed in cream and white clothes. They were following a man and woman walking their dog down a path, then they were no longer there.

The thing is, both these experiences seem to me, to be bleed through from another dimension. The first time, happened at dusk and this time was early morning.

Element 5
18-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Sounds like it could be a residual energy left behind by the woman and her dog that passed. I think it's common for it to 'loop' in this way. It's possible you would see this again if the conditions were the same.

skygazer
18-05-2015, 06:43 PM
do you suppose they are aware that they are "looping" out here? I would say not.

those in between times such as dawn and dusk, is that what you mean by conditions?
it feels that veils are easier to penetrate during such times...

metal68
18-05-2015, 07:37 PM
How can you tell the difference between residual energy (this wouldn't be deemed anything spiritual would it as it's not anything conscious) and a haunting where the spirit is actually self aware. I ask this as my family home had a spirit in it that the cleaner used to converse with. It had the appearance of an elderly gentleman that used to live in the house years before and sadly, gassed himself to death. The cleaner had no prior knowledge of this man but described him to my (now late) mother who knew him from childhood . She described him to a tee even down to a one glove on his hand that had a deformity. My mother had observed Florrie (as was her name) having these lengthy conversations at the foot of the stairs. It happened 2 or 3 times before mum plucked up the courage to ask. Florrie was aghast that no one else saw him, she said he was as clear as anyone, sitting on the third step. She even asked my mum why she could not see him sitting there rolling his pipe. Strangely enough I always used to be drawn as a child to sitting on that 3rd step. We also used to see the pet dogs often freeze and intently watch the stairs when no one (living at least) was present. I often got a feeling as did my sister of there being someone behind just as you got halfway down the stairs, you literally had to run down those last few steps ..and you NEVER looked behind you. I should point out that this stair fear thing was happening before I was made aware of the cleaner incidents or the darker tale I shall now tell.

Not long after my mum had spoken to Florrie the cleaner about this ( I was only 14 or so at the time and wasn't made aware of any of this until after) my sister had a terrifying experience. She was on the landing, upstairs and had just come out of her bedroom and she can only describe it as an enormous, dark presence appeared behind her, It loomed over her, she described it as cowl shaped I think, she said it seemed to blot out all the light behind her. She was terrified and ran downstairs into the lounge where her then boyfriend (now my ex bro in-law) had to console her. I understand that she was hysterical with fear and even now hates to to recant the story.

As I was told, we had a pastor come out from the church that my family used to attend, I think my sister had been recently baptised as well, and a blessing/exorcism was performed. My sister had said she wouldn't return to the house unless it was a success and when she came back in, she said whatever it was had gone. This is where I get a bit confused as this was a pastor from a Pentecostal church and I struggle with the whole jesus saves line they feed. I mean, Jesus himself is pretty sketchy so why would an entity flee at his name??!! These people even took away some books I had, just like stuff on movie sfx, horror movie stuff, childrens books on vampires & demons; nothing like actual satanic bibles as they fed me this line that they were portals to dark forces etc, and if the thing in the house returned that it would bring 7 others back with it. This was pretty heavy duty stuff for a 15 yo boy. Thankfully, the pentecostalists didn't stay around for a long time a my mum developed what she called a more personal faith.

Even thoughI discount much of the church **, I am pretty sure that my mother and sister were honest and accurate in their accounts. I never saw anything but I do remember the real sense of dread on the stairs way before they told me of it all. I was a teenager by then and not still afraid of the dark so yeah something may well have been there.

My remaining question is what was it?? Ive discounted a hallucination as it would be unlikely that the cleaner with zero forknowledge could have imagined a man identical to the man my mother had known as a younger girl. The residual thing of a image trapped seems unlikely as it was a two way conversation with the man sitting on the 3rd step on more than one occasion, she even saw him wipe his brow!!!! Then there was the thing that attacked my sis. I'm in little doubt that something was present in the house but was it 2 x separate entities, I don't know. Could it have just been Mr Wheat (as was his name) somehow earthbound and then changing appearance and going after my sister? The pastor had a different story mind you, he said the dark entity was a demon (again this is where I start to go..ok, hmmmm) and it had taken the form of Mr Wheat seemingly to win the trust of the cleaner. Either way I suppose it's good evidence (as much as it can ever be) that non physical things can & do exist. It's surprising really after this that I remain so sceptical of the paranormal. I see all the programmes like A Haunting & I stop & wonder if they are just making it up and then I cast my mind back & I think very differently. It seems like sometimes that after this haunting, my sister's NDE, her psychic abilities which I was a sceptic of until one day something convinced me of them, and even the little 'odd' things that have happened after my mum's passing I should be a firm believer, but someone or something is determined to stop it happening!!!

Element 5
18-05-2015, 08:38 PM
The difference in a 'haunting' and residual energy is in the consciousness attached to the presence. In most cases, a residual energy is like a loop that plays over and over, like an impression left behind by a traumatic event or burst of energy. A haunting, or earthbound spirit, is usually the soul of a deceased person who attaches themselves to a person, place, or thing. The man that died in the home most likely was unaware that he had passed, or simply was not ready to move on to the next plane of existence. An unexpected death is usually the reason for this.

As for the explanation on the other events...keep in mind that there are a lot of different multidimensional entities in existence. Many we can only sense. Some of us are able to visually account for them. So, why there may be a man that died in the home who simply doesn't wish to leave, there could also be dark entities looming about that have a different agenda and is unrelated. The one thing that could be an issue is the energy of the location as well. And I know that when I'm 'tuned up' as I call it, I witness much more than normal. There's no real way to know for sure, just by guessing. And regarding using 'Jesus' or any other religious means to rid a location of these dark entities...well, keep in mind that 'intention' has power. We actually make things happen with thoughts, just as we do physically. We just perceive it more easily with our five senses. So, why you may or may not believe in Jesus and the mention of his name having power, to those that do, it works. You could just as easily say 'you are not welcome here and I demand that you leave' and it may work. Of course, it's all dependant on a lot of different factors.

As someone who has experienced the presence of non-phyiscal entities, I personally know they are real. But, programs on TV are, in most cases, not. This is because it's extremely difficult to get good performance from ghosts etc. There's no real way to know if anything will happen at any given time. Most reality TV about anything is staged. Even HGTV is guilty of this.
Ha!

The last thing I will say is that there are so many different things around us all the time. Some of good, some are indifferent, and some unfortunately prey on fear alone. The best thing to do is not be afraid and know that you too have power. I also recommend bringing good energy into any place that is experiencing negative energy of any kind. And in most cases, you will be able to determine a good or bad presence by the way it makes you feel.

Tobi
19-05-2015, 12:39 AM
Twice I saw something which looked absolutely physical, and then just disappeared.
One was a blue car (no I didn't notice the registration plate) driving just ahead of me along my lane. There was a slight twist in the lane ahead, and the blue car drove round it, and I followed. The car had completely disappeared. There was a straight section of road ahead and NO possible turns to left or right there, and no dwellings, driveways etc.

Another was an old-ish man hurrying past my cottage. I dashed out (took me about 5 seconds to get out the front door) because I thought it was my friend coming back, and I wondered if he'd forgotten something, but when I got out there there was no person, and my friend's car was already driving away down the lane in the near distance. It would have been easy to see if there had been an old man walking fast past my house, because to the left there is a good section of straight road. But no-one there.

Serrao
19-05-2015, 01:29 PM
Those vanishing people could be persons from "our" gross reality, but they are able to teleport.
Perhaps multi-dimensional immortals who are visiting our planet now and then.

Element 5
19-05-2015, 04:14 PM
Those vanishing people could be persons from "our" gross reality, but they are able to teleport.
Perhaps multi-dimensional immortals who are visiting our planet now and then.

This sounds very possible. I think sometimes things shift through dimensions naturally somehow. Too many odd occurrences that happen like this.

Serrao
20-05-2015, 07:44 AM
I believe that when one has mastered the art of immortality, one has enough time to master the art of teleportation.

Myvie
20-05-2015, 08:46 AM
I would love to finally see something like this. I have seen some weird stuff and been present for unexplainable activity but have never seen an actual entity/person manifest in a ghostly form.
So there's that. Cuz I have no idea how to actually contribute to this conversation otherwise or explain any of it lol....
But. Very cool. Definitely enjoy the theories others have suggested. What a life, I hope some day we can know how this stuff works.

LilMariposa85
20-05-2015, 06:50 PM
They seem more like earthbound spirits.........though some people sense their presence while others can actually see them clear as day.

metal68
20-05-2015, 07:21 PM
I can never grasp how they keep their clothes; I understand it's something to do with their mental projection, must take some effort. I'm not even sure how they keep their body, does the body "frame" the spirit or vice versa. Which comes first?? It's like people say you have spiritual eyes, well does that mean you have spiritual blood vessels in the eye, spiritiual blood in those vessels. Its like OBE experiences, how do you see without eyes??

skygazer
20-05-2015, 08:33 PM
my experiences, both times, sure didn't appear to be spirits of any kind, more like people going about their day whose reality got superimposed on my or mine on theirs. The boy, who was only there in his upper half was as solid as anything else he passed by, trees, bushes...

metal68, what do you mean how they keep their clothes?
about OBE's we have eyes in the body we are using at the moment. :smile:

dream jo
09-06-2015, 06:42 AM
i rebr sean kids in grav yrd dreset in 1960s/50s cloths i wud say rung arnd tree
agd btren 7/10 i relized i saw goast i did thy wear happy kids 1 grl 2 boys chasin eash othr rnd tree
i must if stood thr for bit wtch thm

but i thng all grav yards is full of spookyyy thngs