PDA

View Full Version : feeling alone

jammieuk
18-05-2015, 09:44 AM
WOW, what an emotional time its been for me, crying at the drop
Of a hat feeling depressed and sad but most of all the feeling of been
LOST and ALONE. Even in my dreams I find myself just running
And running with nowhere to go feelin so emotional and lost.
In my everyday life ive lost all passion and drive like there's
Nothing left for me here in this world anymore. I think im experiencing
Whats known as THE VOID, I know there will be many people going
Through the same thing at this time so I just wanted to share my
Experience with you all.
GOD BLESS

Gemcrusader
18-05-2015, 01:22 PM
Thats not pleasant at all. Its ok to feel sorry for urself about that. Acknowledging it will eventually solve it and take comfort in the fact that u are ready for evolving. And are one of the leaders for evolution. But dont think there isnt anything left for you, ever. Because there is allways. U just have to dig it up again and go trough pain thats been done to you.

Maguru
19-05-2015, 02:51 AM
WOW, what an emotional time its been for me, crying at the drop
Of a hat feeling depressed and sad but most of all the feeling of been
LOST and ALONE. Even in my dreams I find myself just running
And running with nowhere to go feelin so emotional and lost.
In my everyday life ive lost all passion and drive like there's
Nothing left for me here in this world anymore. I think im experiencing
Whats known as THE VOID, I know there will be many people going
Through the same thing at this time so I just wanted to share my
Experience with you all.
GOD BLESSMy heart goes out to you as I feel exactly the same.
It's tough.

Pelin
19-05-2015, 09:15 AM
You are never alone. You can be only lonely, either you are only with yourself, either with other people.

Emmalevine
19-05-2015, 10:16 AM
(((((Hugs)))))))

Yes I have been there more times than I can possibly remember.

I can assure you that even when you feel so desperately alone, you're not. I have had dreams, signs and synchronicities that prove it to me over and over again.

I know that knowledge doesn't help much because while in the void it feels all consuming and frightening. It does pass, sometimes in a short time, sometimes it takes longer, but it does. Usually it gives way to a greater sense of spiritual connection eventually.

Keep posting here if it helps. I'm around if you want to pm me.

jammieuk
19-05-2015, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the reply guys.

love9
19-05-2015, 03:06 PM
You are a Child of the Universe, a child of Love, choosing (so says Michael Newton) to incarnate in this life. We are born from a caring mother, but, with time, we are left with following the path at time lonely, but as you know, we are all caught up with the same obstacle (loneliness), and it's by it that you will reach other unattainable goals, you will out-reached the unexpected! You have a great challenge to live, you will find the way to it.

essvass
19-05-2015, 03:36 PM
Dear JammieUK,
My heart goes out to you too. I feel for you and I want you to feel better. It's true -- crises tend to lead to renewal bringing something needed into your life or into the world. I just don't want you to be in pain. God Bless you.

Pelin
21-05-2015, 03:39 PM
I think every human being should learn first how to live alone, in order to become a really sociable. Not just to treat the loneliness with society.