PDA

View Full Version : Why Could I Have Been Talking About Light Workers?

IfYou'reReadingThis
10-05-2015, 09:14 PM
Hi all.
Just wanted to share an experience I had back in 2012 that relates to the topic of this forum.
On my last day of this particular job I was working, I had my first "manic episode". I feel weary sharing that because I do not want to be judged. But I suppose it matters. Anyway, I started "hallucinating". I was getting "messages" and felt like I was connected to Jesus. Keeping to the topic, I texted my cousin and said some things. One of the things I said was "we are LightWorkers". I had never used that term before or even heard of it. I didn't know what it meant, I just felt compelled to say it. That's the only part of the text I remember. I later found out that there was such a thing as Light Workers and wondered what my experience could have possibly meant.

Any thoughts/feedback? I know it's not much, but I was scrolling through the forum and saw this one and thought I'd post. Thanks!

teak.
10-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Try checking out this website. I've pointed you to an article that basically grasps how she believes what others are calling a personality disorder or a mental illness are actually symptoms of psychic ability.

On a specific personality disorder that drives her point home best:
http://www.sarahpetrunoshamanism.com/blog/what-causes-borderline-personality-disorder

On Mental Illness:
http://www.sarahpetrunoshamanism.com/blog/an-evolution-of-perspective-an-academic-scientist-now-shaman-on-mental-illness

What you're suggesting kind of reminds me of this. Is there anything else that might lead you to believe you're a light worker?

IfYou'reReadingThis
10-05-2015, 10:40 PM
Thank you for your response! I am about to check those links out now. I haven't thought any more about being a light worker since this incident. But I did see a psychic sometime after my "diagnosis" and when I told her I had been diagnosed as Bipolar, she clearly rolled her eyes, and instantly I just felt like it was a sign and her saying it was something deeper. I think she knew I was on a spiritual journey and knew I would begin asking questions when I was ready.

I'll get back to you with my thoughts on those links! Thank you again for your reply.

IfYou'reReadingThis
10-05-2015, 11:32 PM
Just to update. I read those two articles...and reading them lead to me reading several more by the author and her sister as well. I was able to relate to her in ways.

teak.
11-05-2015, 12:57 AM
I relate to both sisters. I lean heavily on science so they don't drag me too far away from that.

IfYou'reReadingThis
11-05-2015, 01:04 AM
I understand.

PassionOfHybrid
21-05-2015, 08:06 PM
"...its too late" "i bought that Bugatti just to hurt..." =). If I'm correct about your username, you'll get it.

On topic,

You already suspected the answer to this, from the beginning. You even mentioned going to a psychic, sharing your misdiagnosis, and noticing her reaction, which lead you to believe it was something deeper.

You simply wanted confirmation for what you've already suspected.