PDA

View Full Version : You can heal pretty much anything simple formula ♥

Sapphirez
06-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Hello everyone. Thank you for reading this. I came here on a whim for a personal issue seeking help and feel compelled to share what I have learned and can summarize now for anyone that could hopefully benefit from it ♥

I live in the United States so I speak from that perspective, but I do like most have a large assortment of friends online worldwide, and also have spent much time learning what the U.S. or those in control of it are doing.

That being said, this will not apply to all places and people, but for most it is the mainstream supply of products that is causing diseases and disorder. As I've studied it, pretty much all disease and disorder is due to poisoning and malnourishment. This is primarily physical because we are here in the physical realm, and the captors design a cage that we might like to call the toxic mainstream matrix, and consuming from it anchors us in it.

So, most any person can be healed by stopping poisoning (almost anything with a popular brand name is toxic poison, though some ingredients in the U.S. are banned in other countries), and detoxifying the poison, and then renourishing and nurturing themselves.

It's odd that as children we are taught our vitamin ABCs along with our alphabet, but there is an obvious disconnect and most people absolutely never think about getting adequate nutrition everyday. Clearly vitamins, minerals, fats, enzymes and so on have integral effects on us and are responsible for the very functioning of our bodies and brains. Meanwhile common toxins which most people's bodies are more familiar with directly have detrimental effects on body and brain functioning, and destroying stores of nutrition that are already devoid. So show me a diseased or disturbed person with a properly nourished and detoxified body, well I can't really finish this sentence because I'm not sure it's possible. perhaps it is because having no traces of the "toxic matrix" in us removes us from the curse of the lower vibration or whatever you want to call it. I don't know, but the truth seems to be that we can salvage ourselves completely with physical healing and mindfulness.

But we are much more than physical, so we also want to heal and purge poisons mentally, emotionally, spiritually, psychically, and most of all to herald this all, intellectually. It's cool that we can heal pretty much any one mean by another mean, including physically effecting all of these. There are so many ways to heal physically, with the food and other swallowable goodness from Earth, negative ions and immersion in nature grounding and uplifting, energy exchange between us and plants, and the Sun, water, fresh air, animals ahh aren't we lucky.. :hug3: And our body is full of points that are just made to help us heal. it's incredible, almost like we came with tons of buttons, we just don't know where or what they all are lol. though there are ancient maps, and even current scientific testing proving efficacy; but the spell or curse over most is so deep and the matrix ties so heavy that they will never look beyond their peripheral vision.. (which is why I like to make noise and try to get up in it lol) So massage, acupressure, acupuncture, emotional freedom technique, yoga, tibetan rites, martial arts and other exercises and postures or manipulation of the body can all heal us in most every way. What we put in and on our body from nature or not effects us positively or negatively also.

Then we can access so many worlds and parts of ourselves and existence with our minds, and our souls, emotions, psyches, creativity, we are born to heal and to thrive! We just have to escape the fake toxic mainstream matrix world that has been set astage atop the real world that I'm guessing all of you here are aware of :smile: I am sure I meant to write more detail or add something, but it has been a while since I started writing this and I lost myself so I will wrap it up here. Of course we have all the ways to heal on this forum, well there might be a few more but this forum has over a hundred subtopics!! lol but the main point I wanted to make is that it is the mainstream everyday poisons that pretend to be real food and products that make us ill and suffer so much in most cases. So we can escape that and use all the other magical tricks we know and live as peacefully as possible in this commandeered current world :color:

hortonscorton
16-05-2015, 01:33 AM
Is it okay to buy organic vegetables and fruit from a place like whole foods, or should we grow our own food?

Taurian
16-05-2015, 03:17 AM
good point. I was just going to ask about clean eating.

DaiBach
16-05-2015, 08:33 AM
Good morning Sapphirez.

My auntie Gwen owns a "mainstream matrix' factory, producing jams and honey. I'm sure that she's never seen The Matrix, because she hates guns and is very peaceful lady.

Her factory is very clean, and she uses only ingredients that she's sourced herself. She uses scientific methods of production, and her factory is regularly inspected by the relevant Government departments.

Her jams' regularly win prizes around Europe, and no one has ever made complaint about them or her honey. But, because she's 'mainstream matrix' should I stop eating them? Looking forward to a swiftish answer as I'm about to open a pot of her damson jam to spread on my toast.

Miss Hepburn
16-05-2015, 09:03 AM
...but the main point I wanted to make is that it is the mainstream everyday poisons
that pretend to be real food and products that make us ill and suffer so much in most cases...

After doing the 10-Day Daniel diet (for 7.5 days, ha)...
I switched to 100% organic...I can handle a $7 increase every week or two.
Butter, milk, eggs, meats, coffee, any small amt of breads...pure water...
all, organic now for me!

I mean who cares if kale costs you 75 cents more...
it is so not worth putting those pesticides and herbicides, antibiotics and hormones in our systems!!!!

On my 5th day of the diet, no salt, btw, I felt like my every cell had been washed clean...interesting feeling!

It can be googled.
(Basically anything that grows from the ground you can eat and pure water...for 10 days...nothing with flour,
honey, dairy, meat, oils...not even teas or coffee..cooked is ok...veggies, fruit, nuts, soup and water, pretty simple.)