PDA

View Full Version : Turning your subconscious conscious in order to raise your energetic frequency!

jorddy
04-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Hey SF fam! - This post is an invitation to a thought process I've been analyzing for much of my life, a thought process that I believe I've come to understand slightly well. This post is an invitation to question this thought process, to fragment it and try to pick apart this thought process. It is also an invitation to begin experimentation on your own life. - Post what enters!

Enjoy.

--------
When do we arrive at emotion?
When we judge the external world. We could be judging our actions or we could be judging the actions of anything around us.
"He KILLED JENNY?!" - Emotions
"They stole my jukebox!" - Emotions
"Kevin broke my heart" - Emotions
"I broke her heart" - Emotions

When do we arrive at energetic feelings?
When the individual gauges their own actions based on the internal intention that provoked those physical manifestations to take place.
Energetic feelings are the internal manifestation causing the external manifestation.
"I acted this way because inside I was coming from this point of view (intention). I was coming from this point of view (intention) because that's what I deemed acceptable (level of consciousness)."
Our energetic feelings give us a glimpse of what energetic frequency we are on, it shows us from what tempo of love we are moving at.

-----
Energetic frequencies?
- I can go into more depth in this - at a very low energetic frequency we seem as if we're moving with"hatred" but it's truly from ignorance that our actions stem compared to a high energetic frequency were we seem to be moving with a strong loving connection.
- The higher in frequency you are, the more love you have to share with everyone around you (because you see the connections between you both much easier)
------

"I stole his money" - emotions .. "Then I found him a day later and gave it back, after deep reflection" - New emotions arrived at through expanded consciousness (via following one's energetic feelings) - "I thought about what stealing his money meant to me. To me I was taking it in order to buy some new shoes, but he earned it and me having new shoes is not a dire concern." - Set on of new emotions, a reflection of an increased conscious awareness.

At careful exploration of our actions, we will know what our intention was and based on our intention, we can tell what energetic frequency we were coming from (this spans between being more and more ignorant or being more and more conscious).
---------
How to change your energetic frequency:

We can all extrapolate feelings out of our own actions - From our actions, we can realize in what direction we are moving towards. (Ever-growing ignorance or ever-growing consciousness).

The problem is that we act subconsciously throughout many parts of each and every day.

This goes to the next question, What would allow us to see more of our subconscious actions in order to further heighten our energetic frequencies?

One must grow as consciously aware of themselves as much as possible - this is done through gauging one's actions based on different metrics (for example: How well are my relationships with the people I love? or.. "How assertive am I responding to people that are trying to assert their will over mine?" or.. "How in-tune with my body am I?) All of these questions are over-arching questions that take much information to answer. When you shoot to increase all of these questions, then you'll become conscious of all your subconscious activities.

- Questions, comments - Lets start the conversation!

Lorelyen
05-05-2015, 12:59 AM
Great post.

My only query is how this relates to the subconscious that's hidden from your wakeful existence; sometimes emerges under various conditions (dreams for instance and usually deeply symbolic). Interpreting what emerges can be difficult without the potential for self-deception. How do you guard against that? It seemed that dreams and considerable meditation are the easiest ways to tease stuff out and it isn't always pleasant.

I still don't get what this frequency thing is either. Do you mean state of your ontic self? People here bandy the word "frequency" about as if analogous to its meaning in physics (i.e. oscillation, periodicity) but they don't seem to mean that. I conclude they're talking about their own "spiritual state" but deliberately unbalancing it toward "light" and good, measured against some arbitrary benchmark. Or their ontic state - the state of being - what's good against bad, what's better or worse. Perhaps some mean level of attainment. I don't know.

...oOo...

jorddy
05-05-2015, 01:23 AM
Great post.

My only query is how this relates to the subconscious that's hidden from your wakeful existence; sometimes emerges under various conditions (dreams for instance and usually deeply symbolic). Interpreting what emerges can be difficult without the potential for self-deception. How do you guard against that? It seemed that dreams and considerable meditation are the easiest ways to tease stuff out and it isn't always pleasant.

I still don't get what this frequency thing is either. Do you mean state of your ontic self? People here bandy the word "frequency" about as if analogous to its physical sense (i.e. arising from oscillation) but they don't seem to mean that. I conclude they're talking about their own "spiritual state" but deliberately unbalancing it toward "light" and good against some arbitrary benchmark. Or their ontic state - the state of being - what's good against bad, what's better or worse. Perhaps some mean level of attainment. I don't know.

...oOo...

Hey! Thanks for the great questions :)

This relates to the subconscious that lays dormant from our normal wakeful experience because our subconscious is made up of influences from different time points. - We are affected in different ways throughout our life and we have different goals throughout our life (for example, since I was poor when I was younger, I stole from people to make myself feel that I could have anything I wanted) - Now I don't know why I steal, but I steal a lot for seemingly 'no reason'. I don't look into why I steal, I just do it. - Now, this action is showing me a gateway into my subconscious. I can look into this action and turn my subconscious conscious and realize why I have the tendency to steal. I can realize what inside of me is still hurt - that's causing my subconscious to automatically work towards a specific goal (making me feel like I can have anything).
- This specific goal (feeling like I can have anything) is of a specific energy frequency (I call it frequency because I personally believe that we are here to achieve heightened energetic frequency which then allows us to enter into a different astral plane - when we are outside of this world, we reside in the frequency that we have become within this world)

What I believe:
We work towards specific goals (at all points in our life) and once we're done achieving those goals, or when we forget about those goals, the actions that helped us perpetuate towards those goals maintain a subconscious habit. This subconscious habit of action reflects the energetic frequency that the goal you made this habit for originated from.

Now those habits are sustaining you in a specific level of energetic frequency. - You are as ignorant as you were when you decided that stealing from someone is going to make you feel like you can have anything you want (until you realize that this is ignorant and you want to be more conscious).

Miss Hepburn
05-05-2015, 01:35 AM
''What would allow us to see more of our subconscious
actions in order to further heighten our energetic frequencies?''

All I can say is I'm working on becoming more aware of my unconscious, (same as subconscious, I think?).
I sure have been programming it deliberately for almost a decade...
or 're'-programming it....getting rid of incorrect beliefs that have crept
in...to more truth...that I am part and parcel with the Godhead...
not the egoic self, of course...
but my true essence...or rather the God within me realizes it's God...as Adyashanti puts it...that... is
becoming aware of the subconscious and super conscious Self.

For me, it's part of ACIM, A Course In Miracles, and now listening to Bentinho Massaro
and his many youtubes.

He did say the unconscious is just 'you' , (part of) your higher self...
becoming more of who we really are...
ACIM relates to it more as the Holy Spirit within us.

Talk about higher frequencies!? I'll say...happiness, love, peace, ...
they sure are happening more in my life!

Meditation, also...but for hours...gets me in touch with my Higher Self...
or the unconscious mind....
if I am using the correct terms, I'm not sure.

That's my 2 cents on the subject...there are many ways to unlock the subconscious...
but it doesn't 'just happen'...unless for a glimpse...without deliberate effort.

What is ''ontic self'?

Miss Hepburn
05-05-2015, 01:55 AM
Hi Jorddy,
Reading more of your posts, I see you are speaking
about what I relate to as psychoanalysis or psycho-therapy...it's exciting when
you figure out why you do things, isn't it!? :smile:

I was taking it more in terms of our spiritual unconscious...but I'll leave my post, what the heck.

Oh, ontic self..
In philosophy ontic is physical, real, or factual existence.
"Ontic" describes what is there, as opposed to the nature or properties of that being...

jorddy
05-05-2015, 02:28 AM
Hey Miss Hepburn,

I'm not sure how to categorize my thoughts, they're just thoughts that I have come to after a long while of analyzing my being.

I'm interested in what you mean by spiritual unconsciousness. What's the different between the subconscious actions I speak of and spiritual unconsciousness?

Miss Hepburn
05-05-2015, 03:07 AM
I'm interested in what you mean by spiritual unconsciousness.
What's the different between the subconscious actions I speak of
and spiritual unconsciousness? Who the heck knows!

I keep remembering what I have heard often that the subconscious
mind is impersonal...
just so impersonal.

So if it has been programmed to think you are going to be robbed...it
creates situations where you WILL be.
If you think you are wonderful and deserving of great things...it arranges
all situations just to fulfill what it has been programmed.

Fascinating, eh? That's what affirmations are all about.

Deepsoul
05-05-2015, 03:24 AM
Hey Miss Hepburn ,do you recognise Jesus as that conduit ,Course in Miracles seems to recognise that,I realized i was praising Jesus so much that my own spirit was feeling a bit left out, So now when I call him in ,his spirit you know which is readily available ,I say Jesus and Mesus ,crazy i know but i seem to get the satisfaction of his higher knowledge and feel validated as well, Sometimes its like I say God and me and Jesus are one ,which then invokes the magic of the holy spirit,which to me then is perfect communication with the highest source ,you are merged that is it ,you are in union,Now there is alot of people that are Jesus phobic and I found the good man through strife and illness, so all I can say is that this is the closest I am when experiencing subconscious which is where the God mind is ,Ah but you have to believe ,you have to surrender ,trust and accept..............

Deepsoul
05-05-2015, 04:08 AM
Jordy ,Yes its all so very interesting as to what makes us tick, personally I really need Jesus and God to help me, After 46 yrs of trusting mostly in myself, I have made some pretty big boo boos and although it is the quite life ,there is still room for fun and joy, my ego is just as greedy as the next well not really Ive met plenty of people that are real ego heads ,Ive been brought to my knees many times in my life because of being too compassionate and needy, and not having a back up plan ,that being The Holy Trinity, my spirit can be wild ,and hurt and broken,and Ive understood many a reason for my actions but Ive always survived and now I want to know myself as my higher self ,but I need help with that ,I need to be able to really want it ,really trust it ,Jesus helps me with that and I still continue to do the inner work of how and why I tick also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Deep breathing is an added bonus Lol............

Deepsoul
05-05-2015, 04:24 AM
You know its like sometimes I emotionally eat ,but Im aware Im doing it ,we gotta take it easy on ourselves this thing is BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGG......Man :kermit:

jorddy
05-05-2015, 02:39 PM
Hey Miss Hepburn!
So if it has been programmed to think you are going to be robbed...it
creates situations where you WILL be.
If you think you are wonderful and deserving of great things...it arranges
all situations just to fulfill what it has been programmed.

Fascinating, eh? That's what affirmations are all about.

I agree with that statement with the following thought process:
If I believe that I'm going to be robbed, then I am going to be acting more defensively towards the people around me. That defensiveness could give others a 'reason' to get into a fight with me, and after the fight I may get robbed..
Or..
If I believe that something good is going to happen, then I will be paying attention to the good that has been happening, as well, I'll be paying more attention to ways that good things could happen.

In this sense of programming - we are telling ourself that something will happen, and therefore, we decide all of the possibilities of how that something will happen. When we decide this, we are opening our consciousness to the possibilities of that decision and closing it off from the polar opposite (nothing will happen to me - or - I'm perfectly safe, I won't get robbed)

This goes with the same sense of turning our subconscious conscious. In order to do so, we make an effort to project our actions a particular direction (we decide to act a specific way for a specific means) and when we decide that, we grow conscious of our current actions and these current actions show where our mind was at during another point in time (when we first created these conditioned actions).

Jyotir
05-05-2015, 03:51 PM
Hello jorddy,

Somewhat along the lines of Lorelyen's post (reply #2) My only query is how this relates to the subconscious that's hidden from your wakeful existence; sometimes emerges under various conditions (dreams for instance and usually deeply symbolic). Interpreting what emerges can be difficult without the potential for self-deception. How do you guard against that? It seemed that dreams and considerable meditation are the easiest ways to tease stuff out and it isn't always pleasant.

I still don't get what this frequency thing is either. Do you mean state of your ontic self? People here bandy the word "frequency" about as if analogous to its meaning in physics (i.e. oscillation, periodicity) but they don't seem to mean that. I conclude they're talking about their own "spiritual state" but deliberately unbalancing it toward "light" and good, measured against some arbitrary benchmark. Or their ontic state - the state of being - what's good against bad, what's better or worse. Perhaps some mean level of attainment. I don't know.

Don't you mean:
Turning your superconscious conscious in order to raise your energetic frequency?

Both subconscious and superconscious are subliminal.

While there may be practical spiritual merit in revealing the subconscious origins of unsatisfying behavior, how could one raise their energetic frequency by focusing on what is subconscious? The subconscious doesn't have the capacity to transform itself, which must be effected consciously by means which are superconscious to it. Or is that what you meant by:

What would allow us to see more of our subconscious actions in order to further heighten our energetic frequencies??

This may be one of those clarification of semantics issues.

~ J

lifensoul
05-05-2015, 03:54 PM
Thank you jorddy. Very useful posts and clarifcations. The essential building blocks of introspection and means to control direction of spiritual growth.

Lol...never occurred that it could be broken down into such steps in such language or even that such detail could come so handy when stuck from spiritual progress for it.

jorddy
05-05-2015, 03:59 PM
Thank you jorddy. Very useful posts and clarifcations. The essential building blocks of introspection and means to control direction of spiritual growth.

Lol...never occurred that it could be broken down into such steps in such language or even that such detail could come so handy when stuck from spiritual progress for it.

No problem, I'm glad it helped! :)

Yeah, I have always been a really conceptual based person, that being said, I try to conceptualize everything into steps.

If you come to any blocked roads down your path of frequency elevation, i'd be glad to assist!

lifensoul
05-05-2015, 04:10 PM
I use that process as a habit, more because my mind just works so and i enjoy itso and would have it no other way. In addition it has immensely benefitted what I do and what I am....so much that I don't think I can block it even if I want to...or change direction or stop growth or find myself becoming increasingly out of general society's comprehensibility...lol...I would have asked you to help me yo block it if I hadn't just decided once more that I need to get out of this world once and for all when I do at all costs!

I used to throw the word introspection around, to be used as a guide for spiritual progress and decide direction, but never occurred that the word might mean nothing but just a word until you elobarated on it...

jorddy
05-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Hello jorddy,

Don't you mean:
Turning your superconscious conscious in order to raise your energetic frequency?

How could one raise their energetic frequency by focusing on what is subconscious?

Both subconscious and superconscious are subliminal.

~ J

Hey Jyotir,

I like the term of subconscious because it is what I am not aware of. The foundations that I have built that are still working for me - or - working against me at this point in time.

One can raise their frequency by focusing on their subconscious by becoming conscious of their subconscious :)

I guess, if you want to use more words, you could say that the new level of consciousness in your actions is superconscious - because you are transcending old habits that were being used to propel you to a particular goal into a new actions (and new conscious habits) that are being used to propel you to accomplish a new goal...

The thing is, your actions will become conscious to you, but then you will eventually act in a subconscious manner again once you have established this new baseline of activity. - These new subconscious activities will be able to turn back conscious if you pay attention to them (if you ask yourself why you're acting in a particular way) but you won't be consciously making them over and over again. - So, say today you consciously make them to attain a goal - in 10 years, when you act from that same particular habit that isn't working for you anymore, it will be a subconscious action that needs to be re-aligned with your new goals.

You can looks at this pattern as establishing a superconscious - but I don't really appreciate that word. I think saying that you are turning your subconscious - conscious is much more enlightening because using the word superconscious would be saying that there is another consciousness being used within this process and the only thing I would delegate superconscious with is the process of establishing a goal that you are deciding to work towards. So, yes, superconscious can be used, but, not as a way to exclude either consciousness or subconsciousness. It can only be used as an addition to explain the step from where we are now, to the next level of where we want to become. - In other words, the superconscious shows us what energy frequency we can gravitate towards, and it allows us to decide that frequency as our own. Once we decide that frequency as our own, the actions we are currently acting out are no longer beneficial to achieving the goal we now want to accomplish.

jorddy
05-05-2015, 04:20 PM
I use that process as a habit, more because I just love doing so and would have it no other way....so much that I don't think I can block it even if I want to...or change direction or stop growth or find myself becoming increasingly out of general society's comprehensibility...lol...I would have asked you to help me yo block it if I hadn't just decided once more that I need to get out of this world once and for all when I do at all costs!

I used to throw the word introspection around, to be used as a guide for spiritual progress and decide direction, but never occurred that the word might mean nothing but just a word until you elobarated on it...

It is a great process to use if you want to get to a higher place!
Yep, introspection is the best word that can be used. Though, introspection only speaks on part of the process. To be introspective, we view our actions and realize what part of ourselves they're coming from.
For example: "I hit the dog in the face", then under scrutiny, I asked myself why I did such a thing - did he deserve it? "No - he didn't deserve it. I was mad and I didn't know how to take it out, so I hit him in the face"
- Now, the next step is progression :D out of the idea (for this instance) that I don't want to harm others in order to make myself feel closer to equilibrium inside

But for the process of - Deciding a mission "I need to be as healthy as possible in order to become fully engaged with life" - Metric "How healthy am I?"
- How well did I eat today? - Did I eat processed foods? Did I eat junk food? How many servings of fruit did I eat? How many veggies did I eat?

"I ate no veggies and no fruit" - Oh! Why didn't I eat any fruit or veggies? "Because I liked eating fruit roll ups more than real fruit, because it tasted better"
Okay, well, now i'll be eating fruit. *Nothing besides the last part was introspection - realizing my current actions and why I was making them*

I bring this up because introspection is a great tool, but it must be used with process for progression or the introspection will be forgotten by the end of the day.

As well, processes for progression allow one to become introspective by targetting a goal - (in a pro-active way) rather than becoming introspective because of normal reasons (because you have done something that was so bad you realize it wasn't the right thing to do) - That is the breaking point of bad actions.. We can realize our bad actions before they reach a breaking point (Eating so much bad food w/o any fruits or veggies, that I become morbidly obese and have a heart attack - THEN i realize that "oh.. I need to change my diet")

lifensoul
05-05-2015, 04:25 PM
Jyotir,

super conscious is the equivalent of higher self, not necessarily the highest self aka god's actual representation in ourselves or god as in external to the self if that's how one prefers to see it....

subconscious is the part of our mind...which hold and undermines everything we experience, our driving forces in everyday life, in every action of ours, how we incorporate our every moment of experience and how we use it in every moment of our life...

it is extremely extremely personal...most likely one persons subconscious mind wont match anothers if it could be printed out.

The subconscious holds a lot of secrets for the mind, secrets which determine how one projects self to the outside world, it helps lock the momentary memories which might hurt the person by using lots of deceptive tricks. The Freudian slip is one example if the subconscious failing due to overload...

Meditation, emptiness etc ways, triggers to reach this subconscious mind such that the blocks to the spiritual process can be introspected and lifted off such that the conscious mind can reach the higher self and then the god higher than the higher self...perhaps emptiness is kind of reaching the overlap between the conscious, the unconscious part of the mind and the god awareness, having turned the subconscious into a clear and perhaps more importantly, into a clean mirror. Clean meaning, no more secrets hidden to the self's conscious mind in the subconscious mind.

Super conscious, the way you describe it will be equivalent to the guiding principles and direction to progress and balance along the spiritual side of the equation. All the work is done by the subconscious itself, the conscious is not the bit of it which the mind as a whole allows it to manifest to be seen both by the own conscious, by others. The higher self sees through and records ever moment if the subconscious, even the deepest secrets, the deceptions and the work done to get rid of them, the conscious mind isn't a limitation or block for the higher self or super conscious as it is for the self. The higher self could be in the unconscious part of the mind.

lifensoul
05-05-2015, 04:31 PM
It is a great process to use if you want to get to a higher place!
Yep, introspection is the best word that can be used. Though, introspection only speaks on part of the process. To be introspective, we view our actions and realize what part of ourselves they're coming from.
For example: "I hit the dog in the face", then under scrutiny, I asked myself why I did such a thing - did he deserve it? "No - he didn't deserve it. I was mad and I didn't know how to take it out, so I hit him in the face"
- Now, the next step is progression :D out of the idea (for this instance) that I don't want to harm others in order to make myself feel closer to equilibrium inside

But for the process of - Deciding a mission "I need to be as healthy as possible in order to become fully engaged with life" - Metric "How healthy am I?"
- How well did I eat today? - Did I eat processed foods? Did I eat junk food? How many servings of fruit did I eat? How many veggies did I eat?

"I ate no veggies and no fruit" - Oh! Why didn't I eat any fruit or veggies? "Because I liked eating fruit roll ups more than real fruit, because it tasted better"
Okay, well, now i'll be eating fruit. *Nothing besides the last part was introspection - realizing my current actions and why I was making them*

I bring this up because introspection is a great tool, but it must be used with process for progression or the introspection will be forgotten by the end of the day.

As well, processes for progression allow one to become introspective by targetting a goal - (in a pro-active way) rather than becoming introspective because of normal reasons (because you have done something that was so bad you realize it wasn't the right thing to do) - That is the breaking point of bad actions.. We can realize our bad actions before they reach a breaking point (Eating so much bad food w/o any fruits or veggies, that I become morbidly obese and have a heart attack - THEN i realize that "oh.. I need to change my diet")

True. Direction/progression...I prefer direction as progression can be seen as moving forward even in the reverse direction of spiritual growth and the same process can be used to decieve the mind and validate such progress...the ego has a lots of tricks under its sleeve to keep its illusionary identity in spiritual terms. But your examples do clearly identify progress in the spiritual direction.

The next difficulty could be finding the motive to progress in the spiritual direction or to even continue introspecting for it is work for the mind.....maybe another task for you to write up about, lol..

jorddy
05-05-2015, 04:41 PM
Yeah, direction is by far a better word, because we most certainly can slide down hill *ignorance vs. Love* is really the two different directions I see. (Decreasing energy frequency = ignorance and increasing = love)

The motive to progress in the spiritual direction or to even continue introspection:

It's like seeing a bright light ahead of you while you stand there in the darkness. You strive to run towards it as fast as possible and as you run towards it, the darkness around you slowly turns to light. You feel this light around you and you realize that the light is piercing through you, as if you're connected to everything around you.

When you get closer to this light, you realize that you're also emanating this light. You realize that your light is being spread to everything around you and that you have the ability to share it with everything - that your progression is infection to everything around you.

It is at this point that you keep progressing in order to further increase the connection of everything around you - like your the syncmaster, and you're syncing up all energies to yours. - It's like, you realize that the darkness starts following you because it's seeking your light, and you have the light to share.

There is nothing more fulfilling than that feeling (for me at least) - being the guide that others can follow.. Not to get confused with ego and being 'famous' or being 'above'. It's about being the thing that shows others they have it too.

lifensoul
05-05-2015, 04:42 PM
Then again it might be tough to handle the traumatic secrets and the thick walls that quarantine them, fall apart, one needs to be able to see that the process is worth a lot more in terms of peace of mind, better relationships and so on than work that has to be done and borne with during the process of raising ones own vibrations....one of the motives which you have described jorddy could do the trick here...am sure we all can come up with many more motives that resonate with the self...

the exact same steps you have described will also help in holding the self together while the subconscious is kind of re programmed, identifies with and takes speed towards the higher self...

lifensoul
05-05-2015, 04:48 PM
You make that impossible introspection all so easy...which it actually is, once one gets kind of experiments with one or two examples, can be pretty rewarding to know one can have such control on the self...even without the need to remember the jargon of the conscious, subcobscious, spiritual direction, progress etc etc..it will all kind of become automatic I think...once the resistance to experiment and use the process to truly inspect and address the issues held in the subconscious mind is dealt with...

lifensoul
05-05-2015, 04:49 PM
True for post #20 too..

jorddy
05-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Then again it might be tough to handle the traumatic secrets and the thick walls that quarantine them, fall apart, one needs to be able to see that the process is worth a lot more in terms of peace of mind, better relationships and so on than work that has to be done and borne with during the process of raising ones own vibrations....one of the motives which you have described jorddy could do the trick here...am sure we all can come up with many more motives that resonate with the self...

To be completely honest, I have never really shaved away at deep subconscious things within myself through anything besides introspection. I don't really know how it's possible to do such a thing while one meditates, or to do such a thing with any other process.. There might be some that some people attest to, but I have not gathered consciousness in previously subconscious terrain unless it was through this process that I have stated (or minus the process, just introspection in general).

No matter what - we are still digging deep within ourselves when we ask what we have been doing and why we have been doing it. We realize goals that drove us in the past and the reasons behind those goals - It's almost like ripping off your clothes and seeing scars on your skin, then as you look at them you remember the time when you got them. Then you decide that it's best for your skin to be whole again, and you heal it.. After you heal it, then you have skin that allows you to travel to new lands.

The hardest part of this is when you find an action that leads you to a deep rooted fear / purpose (and this always happens). For example, I haven't been able to hold a long relationship with anyone my whole life. Why? Because I'm afraid of losing those around me, I don't want to allow myself to become vulnerable anymore after I lost someone that one time when I was much younger.

- In this example, I am showing a point in time when one must re-think what has been accepted as one's perspective.
The action leads us to see our current perspective and in order to change our action to attain our new goal and reach a higher frequency, we must change our perspective. It's really easy to say, but sometimes it takes a long while to even accept the current perspective that you hold (a perspective you didn't even realize you had) and then once you accept it, you need to change it to one that works towards your goal.

In a sense, it's almost like changing our story to more beneficially suit our needs, and the prime need being the increasing of one's frequency.

For example, it's very easy for people who live in the perspective that they're a victim to stay in the perspective that they're a victim. They'll blame all of their worries on everything else, they'll make excuses for why everything turned out the way it all turned out, etc. - This is the same for any perspective, and in fact, it shows you another way to find other subconscious actions. Once you find a perspective that you're holding onto (one that isn't beneficially to you) you can ask yourself what else you're doing out of that same perspective.

Lucyan28
05-05-2015, 08:50 PM
Hello Jorddy good day to you !

I love your thread.

I have a weird question, I'm not quite sure about how to ask it.

If we are not aware of something about our consciousness, then it is unconscious and unknown, how could we know the unknown ?

Is that meant to be?

Maybe having an unconscious mind and a subconscious mind are useful tools for us after all.

lifensoul
05-05-2015, 08:51 PM
To be completely honest, I have never really shaved away at deep subconscious things within myself through anything besides introspection. I don't really know how it's possible to do such a thing while one meditates, or to do such a thing with any other process.. There might be some that some people attest to, but I have not gathered consciousness in previously subconscious terrain unless it was through this process that I have stated (or minus the process, just introspection in general).

I don't think introspection happens during meditation itself, it does is quieten the mind, depending on the depth, either or not the conscious and the subconscious to reach the higher self, which normally is lost to awareness due to the noise, thoughts, created by the ego which is a combination of the sub and the conscious mind. It definitely helps trigger the process once the necessary depth is reached, let's say, the higher self starts to be recognised more and more by the subconscious, once forced and slowly the conscious mind does too. It becomes easier to access the higher self and aspect of god that we can interact with once the subconscious is clean enough to be clear and free from too much noise apart from that of the higher self, this doesn't necessarily equate to stillness in meditation always by this stage.

Meditation also helps in seperating the chaff from the wheat that requires introspection, it also helps identify the actual issue that requires introspection...in the stillness or at times helps you see/feel/identify the solution directly without the need for the subconscious minds active intervention through it introspection. The actual introspection kind of becomes easier and kind of cleaner. In addition, if required meditation can be used to heal, to build up the love and light required to heal or deal with the introspection that is tough to reach or bear with.

There are many issues that require active introspection/active thinking, analysing, deducting, hypothesising, proving etc, to get to the answer or solution etc and meditation will not directly help with it. In such a scenario, meditation can help give rest to the mind a bit, de stresses it for thinking can actually be pretty drainng but meditating itself could become impossible, given the quantity of thought process that might be required, unless practiced in a very strict disciplined manner. That's all I can think of for now.

No matter what - we are still digging deep within ourselves when we ask what we have been doing and why we have been doing it. We realize goals that drove us in the past and the reasons behind those goals - It's almost like ripping off your clothes and seeing scars on your skin, then as you look at them you remember the time when you got them. Then you decide that it's best for your skin to be whole again, and you heal it.. After you heal it, then you have skin that allows you to travel to new lands.

yup,I call it replace ng the opaque layers with the transparent ones. Opaque equating to our ego limitations, illusions, deceptions that is all the strategies that the subconscious uses to keep the ego on par. The transparent layer is the one where the light from the higher self shines through without being blocked due to it replacing the opaque layer. But that process you just describe is the most limiting...for the ego, through which the man relates to itself and the society, doesnt want to be irresponsible with its task either!

The hardest part of this is when you find an action that leads you to a deep rooted fear / purpose (and this always happens). For example, I haven't been able to hold a long relationship with anyone my whole life. Why? Because I'm afraid of losing those around me, I don't want to allow myself to become vulnerable anymore after I lost someone that one time when I was much younger.

aren't you only young, very early twenties from your profile? There's a lot more of life to come still

- In this example, I am showing a point in time when one must re-think what has been accepted as one's perspective.
The action leads us to see our current perspective and in order to change our action to attain our new goal and reach a higher frequency, we must change our perspective. It's really easy to say, but sometimes it takes a long while to even accept the current perspective that you hold (a perspective you didn't even realize you had) and then once you accept it, you need to change it to one that works towards your goal.

In a sense, it's almost like changing our story to more beneficially suit our needs, and the prime need being the increasing of one's frequency.

For example, it's very easy for people who live in the perspective that they're a victim to stay in the perspective that they're a victim. They'll blame all of their worries on everything else, they'll make excuses for why everything turned out the way it all turned out, etc. - This is the same for any perspective, and in fact, it shows you another way to find other subconscious actions. Once you find a perspective that you're holding onto (one that isn't beneficially to you) you can ask yourself what else you're doing out of that same perspective.

with regards to a victim the scenario changes a bit due to their forcibly handing over their power over self to another who doesn't genuinely care about the victim in the slightest...its difficult for them to kind of start to access their own mind without some form of external help even its mere interaction with others to reflect the self...which is usually the source that triggers and kind if supplies material for introspection...a stable caring relationship helps, which they find it difficult to form or maintain due to knd of lack of or loss of experience...but yes the pain and lack of trust that is transferred from the victim can be pretty tough to handle, appreciate, bear with, understand or even reflect in an helpful manner or a manner that can be used by the victim to stop identifying itself with the person the abuser had conditioned and trained it to. Most help out there tends to victimise the victim forever, unknowingly or knowingly sometimes, for it is not generally possible for it to come out of pure love for the betterment if the victim, but possible rarely too. Love, sometimes gods direct love for its strength and quality itself is all that might be needed... For all of it has blocked by the abuser until the victim becomes it.

Agree with all you have said...

Deepsoul
05-05-2015, 09:24 PM
Yeah ,good stuff Jorddy ,just starting to work with it now, release, release, release those outdated negative belief systems ,see them for whatever they are, The so many selves or aspect of self that dosent reconize what is truly the best for itself ,the other and all of us,I have to find my balance between healthy assertiveness and compassion so my victim can be free.......and I am its all a process and thats OK ...........Its also for me at times being humble enough to accept some of my falseitys thats why I like also to hang with Master Jesus ,he knows me............ and loves me..........

Miss Hepburn
05-05-2015, 09:40 PM
Hey Miss Hepburn ,do you recognise Jesus as that conduit ,
Course in Miracles seems to recognise that...

I say Jesus and Mesus ,crazy i know but i seem to get the satisfaction of his higher knowledge and feel
validated as well, Sometimes its like I say God and me and Jesus are one ,which then invokes the magic of
the holy spirit,which to me then is perfect communication with the highest source ,you are merged that is it ,
you are in union,. Oh who cares what I think really if I think Jesus is the Voice in ACIM...:tongue:
the thing is if something works for you..
it works...I love ACIM...the words in one paragraph 'send me'....just send me...so
full of insight, depth and wisdom...and said immaculately.
Do I think a regular ole person came up with this text of 1300 pages...
no...not regular anyway. haha

I liked the second part above Me, Jesus and God are one! Thank you!

jorddy
05-05-2015, 10:58 PM
@Lifensoul: Thanks for that explanation on meditation and its uses! :)

I can see where meditation can help now. It can help by realizing your energy - what energy frequency your emitting and it can also seperate your from yourself, in the sense that meditation can connect you directly with a higher frequency (one that you can use as a marker to work towards) - Meditation can be used as a gateway to realize the energy that you wish to become.

@Deepsoul: I appreciate your kind remark. It is certainly a process, and the more you do it the better you feel... For me, nothing is better than looking at the moment in time i'm in and realizing that it's where I was aiming towards. It's so very gratifying... And the law of attraction works wonders with this process.