PDA

View Full Version : Energy?

Kinki
03-05-2015, 07:01 PM
About 2 years ago i was "forced" into a meditation.

I sat there in a full lotus, i consciously breathed and saw this energy that was moving green and yellow and red.

i felt that my third eye sprung out like a tree of life.

what was this?

i opened my eyes and felt like prana was taking over my body..

I got all this information about alot of things, i felt very good, with a very good feeling, it felt i was thinking what i spoke of, like all this information of many things.

When i went outside everyone had bright green eyes. very beautiful eyes, i thought.

when i went inside it felt like my conscious expanded, and even the internet was insanely interresting, and i turned on the tv, and i saw the old icon from the channel, i just watched a race car driving around for 24 minuttes, everytime i thought of something, the commentators didnt speak, it felt like something knew my dream, from when i was a kid.

I called my friend and i had this fantastic feeling just like being a wave of energy, it felt very good. It felt like being high on some energy. i saw 2 beautiful girls that had the same wavy energy, that was like dancing while serving our food. At this time i had so much anxiety that i couldent stand up. and we had to take it on the go.

The next few days i felt energy, was in a very dark place, and danced on the streets, until i smashed a window where a cat were "locked in" i thought, i even jumped in the water in april, because i could feel these energys (we have tempered clima, so its kind of cold)

So i was sent to the mental hospital :D

and at the mental hospital i was dancing for hours and hours to example "bullet train" :D "moving like the speed of sound"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkime9M4z34

i saw many things and did many things and felt many things at the mental hospital. After they gave me drugs!

evolvement, Creation and transformation, talking to paradise, talking to gods, seeing time and seeing other people frozen in time, beginning to believe, feeling that something took over my body, judging others, dreaming of my one and only, thinking i would meet her on a trip, ascended masters, judgement, you name it, all in my mind :D red and black yin/yang.

but what was it? :D

BlueSky
03-05-2015, 08:51 PM
I think the questions like "what was it?" are best dropped and the experience best let go of.
On to the next one.

Boson
04-05-2015, 12:53 AM
Hello Kinki,

It sounds like you got exposed spiritual matters at a level that were above what you had a knowledge about. It's always a good idea to advance at a pace that one can handle and that once has a certain knowledge about otherwise unpredictable and sometimes unpleasant things can happen. One of the corner stones in any kind of spiritual work is to have a good spiritual protection. Without that protection and you open your 3rd eye, you cannot really know what kinds of energies and entities that may come to you.

I hope this helps a little.

Boson

Lightwaves
04-05-2015, 01:16 PM
'What was it'

If I could answer that about my own experiences I'd be happy as a clam during high tide too but what's the fun in that I suppose, right?

(I also have visited a mental hospital as a patient awhile back and have had many spiritual occurrences happen)

Octy
04-05-2015, 02:00 PM
Keep searching, I'm sure you'll find your answer. Energy is amazing and sometimes scary too.

Contagiousfreedom
22-05-2015, 04:33 AM
Did the energy come from your crown chakra? The top of your head??? Or did it just float into you from the room, or in front of you? If it just floated into you, I would suggest grounding out the engery, putting up a sheild, and smugging your house. The best place to get energy is from the elements, or the all which is connected to you from the crown chakra. Also you should ground yourself a lot if your collecting or working with enrgy. Don't take the meds they gave you, your not crazy.

Kinki
29-05-2015, 09:50 PM
I dont know. I cant describe what i thought it was.

Something like no start no beginning, i dont know what it was :)

I did not zoom into it, or anything, i just looked. It looked like a moving drawing.

Ive had many dreams of realities that arent as "real" as this. A place between drawing and humans in reality, the angles was just imagination, not the faces. where example faces are perfect, and it does Not feel like i imagine it but rather i just look and examine.

When i saw the energy i was just watching, a place between imagination and reality.

I felt that reality is to Real! After that.

Lorelyen
29-05-2015, 10:13 PM
but what was it? :D

You.............

Kinki
31-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Like my essence? Or 12d energy or something? Or do you mean something i magined to be that

MIND POWER
31-05-2015, 10:18 PM
Like my essence? Or 12d energy or something? Or do you mean something i magined to be that

On a fundamental level Kinki, your body is made up out of energy which is vibrating...

There is nothing actually physical or solid about your body, when you touch something and it feels solid. That is just the atoms in the solid object repelling your atoms within your body! which are just made up out of energy! They are just repelling each other like the ends of magnets you know......when you try and push them together! they just repel don't they and you can make them touch can you..?

What you are looking at right now, well if you stand infront of a mirror. Is just a manifestation of that energy and vibration into the illusion of the physical world we are so tuned into through are conscious mind and basic senses. (So yes it is your essence Kinki in my opinion, the energy is your fundamental essence!).

Obviously some people may still be challenge by the concept that everything on a fundamental level is energy and vibration, at-least everything made up of matter. But this has at-least been revealed by quantum physics, but even still people are taught old concepts and perspectives of the world that are now fundamental wrong.

But yes, there is a possibility Kinki that everything is just imagination in this game of matter. (And we are just creating everything from our imagination).

durgaa
31-05-2015, 10:47 PM
l'm surprised no one has mentioned Kundalini.
Your third-eye chakra might have opened, but it was premature, perhaps, or it was mean't to happen in order to Spiritually Awaken you..
lf it's a kundalini rising, lt will normally go down again if your not ready - are you still in this state..?

Kinki
01-06-2015, 06:25 PM
Hey durgaa before i saw that energy i was exactly (as i thought undergoing kundalini)

Before i saw that energy, and having joy and that stuff it felt like i was going through a change or process.

Dude i had sex with my bed, i saw geometry when i closed my eyes, i asked thousands of questions on forums etc, feelings of energy working on me, feeling of someone inside of me double heartbeat till i let go, change in perception. Strange things happening

dream jo
03-06-2015, 07:26 AM
i no sprits feed of it thy do
:angel13:

Kinki
05-06-2015, 12:13 PM
Hi :) Dream jo

dream jo
05-06-2015, 12:17 PM