PDA

View Full Version : a brief moment in time.

spiritualysurrounded
29-12-2010, 06:47 PM
I would like to hear about your opinions regarding something that i had experienced, It was very deep and i took every ounce of it to heart. it has opened me up spiritually, but my personal experinces as a life seem to be all about opening me up lately to my spiritual self. I guess I'm looking for interpretations of what i saw, felt, understood.

I was sitting at my computer one night, reading some information regarding native American totems and the animals, I cant remember what was really on my mind, i feel that i had a blank mind as i leaned forward to read the screen, i folded my arms and leaned in. something closed my eyes then suddenly i was taken to a native American drumming circle. I saw my self carrying a large cross on my back, big white one. i was dressed in what is at the time of Christ. with my cloths draped around my wast instead of over my shoulders.

in an instant i felt this energy consume me. i started to tear up. as i watched my self carry the cross into the circle. at the moment of watching myslef my preseption of my suroundings were i was God watching his son die. i felt Gods pain as he watched over his son. the emotions became so over whelming over powering. in my mind i knew something great was happening and wanted to force my self to remain calm to enjoy what i was experiencing. i pushed to stay within this vision and it just became painful. i sat back really quick as i opened my eyes then pushed forward leaning my head into my lap as i thrusted my arms in a bear grapple or a hug. i was crying and as i leaned back and forward again my body was surround by I guess a spirit of a bear. as i leaned forward again i let out a big growl. like what it was was so deep so painful but so fulfilling all at once. this Rawr was under my breath but i let it all out, i put everything into this Growl as i leaned forward, it felt so good.

right after the growl i noticed my hands coming in to my lap as i placed my head there. as tears were running down my face i closed my eyes again and saw my hands were the paws of a brown bear. it was as if i could see the spirit of the bear all around me. its hard to explane. it engulfed me as did this great energy. once i came to rest in my lap i was crying deeply and didn't want this to stop. i kept my eyes closed to hold onto this feeling as long as i could. but was called by some one and it brought me out of it.

it was very intense and goes along with other events that keep happening in my life regarding spirituality, but its all designed by something greater and its not afraid to show me. i cant bring my self into this, it just happens and when it does i always get this feeling like im in a lot of pain and i want to go home (heaven) i dont want to die, iv done that a couple times already. i just want to go home.

im curious to hear what you might think about this. please any information would be helpfull.

Gracey
30-12-2010, 02:30 AM
shaman circles are for healing and there is a cross that is formed by the four directions.