PDA

View Full Version : Questions for light workers

teak.
30-04-2015, 12:44 AM
I'm not sure if this post goes here, because I'm not even sure if I want to call myself a light worker. But I don't want my questions confused for a haunting.

Within the last few weeks I've experienced a massive shift. Lots of things have changed with me (and everyone else in the house). It started when I attracted a disembodied energy after a visit to the cemetery to visit my grandparents' grave. I was barely able to connect and communicate with it, but my son was able to see him and my best friend was able to speak with him. The being said he had been walking endlessly in darkness until he saw my light. The next day, we all sent him to the light together.

Since then I've attracted several other disembodied energies (My mom lives in a 55+ community in which many people die). Each has said they saw my light or thought I was the light, that my light is bright like the center of the sun. I've had so many experiences with what I believe are higher beings, and even with my own dad who has passed who've all said that I am "meant" to do this, that it's my job, etc.

And truly, I want to help beings cross over. It feels like the only calling I've ever had. I'm not scared, nor am I angry that they've chosen me. I'm honored, and I feel that they've come to the right place. I help people see light in my daily life by listening and understanding, and sending them off with the feeling of being understood. I'm grateful that I've been given the opportunity to help other beings.

But I'm also ignorant of what to do. I feel like I'm groping around on the wall for a light switch, and turning up with switches that illuminate other areas. I've been cut off from having my best friend or son assist me in sending beings to the light because I'm supposed to learn to do it myself (their powers are ineffective now in helping me move entities to the light).

It generally takes me 48 hours or so to notice that I have a being attached to me. They attach to my back between my shoulder blades just under my neck. Sometimes it's heavy or physically painful. Depending on their disposition, they can affect my mood. They cause headaches. Sometimes they manifest their death pain (bullet wound, falling on one's face during death, etc.)

I feel like a child who has no clue what to do. I want to gain some control here and feel confident and powerful enough to do things on my own. I just feel overwhelmed. I don't want them to stop coming to me, but I do want to learn how to turn them over to the light sooner and also how to see and hear them better.

Does anyone have any words of wisdom or some advice to help me transition? Experience? Thank you!

AmarenLux
30-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Hey Teak

Its ok, it sounds like you are a healer and you have a gift to help these souls go towards the light, what might help you is learning to recognise the energy around you as negative or positive straight away and what an attachment feels like.

Connect to the source, use your shields as well, letting go of your own personal baggage would also help. Doing these will lessen the attachments but souls that need to go to the light will still come to you they know and believe that you can truely help them heal and go to the light so embrace that side of yourself :)

jonesboy
30-04-2015, 03:44 PM
HI Teak,

I have written many times about how I help people first realize the light and then realize more. If you are interested in learning more and working with people who really work with light pleast let me know.

Take care,

Tom