PDA

View Full Version : While choosing what path to take

A peaceful mind.
29-12-2010, 07:39 AM
While choosing what path to take

I have been a member of this forum for a long time not posting much but reading a lot of threads with happiness. But lately I have been thinking…. Maybe it´s time for me to share this

Going through life finding out who we are and what spiritual path we have to take, we develop ourselves.
I personally didn’t have many choices in life, I was born with the things I am able to do and they serve me good in this life.

For me it’s obvious I see the world with my eyes …. I see what it takes to make it “perfect”, what it has a “lack of”… and I try to see what I am able to do and it makes sense. I was the missing piece in some way but in the start it was hard to see. When I look back it’s so obvious and I can laugh at the mistakes I have done. But the things I can see today, that I also could see when I was a child is the match, the things I can and the things the world needs to be a better place.

This is a very old way of seeing things I have developed further now but maybe this wisdom can help others on their path.

What is the world as you see it in need of? What kind of spiritual abilities could make up for the missing things the world could be in need for.

… What advice would you give to all newly awaken persons?

I wish you all the best, my blessings to you all

Yours

A peaceful mind.

andrew g
29-12-2010, 10:35 AM

What is the world as you see it in need of? What kind of spiritual abilities could make up for the missing things the world could be in need for.

A peaceful mind.

I guess this is an obvious answer, but I would say the world is in need of 'Peace'. When I asked myself what kind of spiritual abilities could make up for the missing things the world could be in need for...what I heard is....''insight''.

The advice I would give to all newly awakened persons would be to relax and take it slowly.

hybrid
29-12-2010, 10:45 AM
in a way a peaceful world is desirable, but i don't see peace as something that the world need,
it's more like a question of what the world need in order to have peace.

so to me peace is a result. not the cause.
peace is one of those "perfect image", consciousness is striving to reflect to the world as an inherent property of it's nature.

andrew g
29-12-2010, 10:52 AM
in a way a peaceful world is desirable, but i don't see peace as something that the world need,
it's more like a question of what the world need in order to have peace.

so to me peace is a result. not the cause.
peace is one of those "perfect image", consciousness is striving to reflect to the world as an inherent property of it's nature.

I get what you are saying, but this was a question I wasnt moved to break down too much, I just went with what popped into my head.

What are your answers to the questions?

NightSpirit
29-12-2010, 11:00 AM
This is going to sound clique, but I truly believe it...there is nothing I can give to the world but myself. If I don't like the world, then change the way I see it! See, I said its rather clique lol

What would I give newly awakened? There's nothing I can give that they don't already have themselves.

hybrid
29-12-2010, 11:19 AM
I get what you are saying, but this was a question I wasnt moved to break down too much, I just went with what popped into my head.

What are your answers to the questions?

the usual. self knowledge.

bbr
29-12-2010, 11:34 AM
In general, I would say life and the life paths choose you. Or rather, we have a natural and innate affinity to certain life paths and choices as they appear to us over the course of time. Is that karma in action? I don't know. But what I've experienced is that the heart will sing, and that the intuitive self appears to recognize relevent and appropriate life path choices.

Gauss
29-12-2010, 12:33 PM
As far as I am concerned the world needs Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. If everyone accepts they had many past lives they would understand the reason of all their troubles in this lifetime...

I advice people to try and read Zhuan Falun to see what they are all about, including howto develop supernormal powers, get healthy and happy, third eye vision, the concept of the heavens etc:

http://www.falundafa.org/eng/books.html

Warm wishes,

Gauss

Racer X
29-12-2010, 02:57 PM

I have been a member of this forum for a long time not posting much but reading a lot of threads with happiness. But lately I have been thinking…. Maybe it´s time for me to share this

Going through life finding out who we are and what spiritual path we have to take, we develop ourselves.
I personally didn’t have many choices in life, I was born with the things I am able to do and they serve me good in this life.

For me it’s obvious I see the world with my eyes …. I see what it takes to make it “perfect”, what it has a “lack of”… and I try to see what I am able to do and it makes sense. I was the missing piece in some way but in the start it was hard to see. When I look back it’s so obvious and I can laugh at the mistakes I have done. But the things I can see today, that I also could see when I was a child is the match, the things I can and the things the world needs to be a better place.

This is a very old way of seeing things I have developed further now but maybe this wisdom can help others on their path.

Yours

A peaceful mind.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Kapitan_Prien
29-12-2010, 03:10 PM
What advice would you give to all newly awaken persons?

Use some common sense.

Sira
29-12-2010, 03:49 PM
This I picked from another person, I think it's brilliant: Trust the process!
:hug3:

lemex
29-12-2010, 05:10 PM

Very powerful words. Choice can be both positive or negative can it not. You realize your were born with things you can do which will only continue.

A peaceful mind.
29-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Very powerful words. Choice can be both positive or negative can it not. You realize your were born with things you can do which will only continue.
My answerer to your question is yes and no / and both – some Choice can be positive and some negative. And of cause there are Choice that are both.

But all the choices I have taken are good even if they have seemed bad at the moment, because they have made me the good person I am today : O)

Please answer my question in the thread: I have a point with it in the end

What is the world as you see it in need of?

What kind of spiritual abilities could make up for the missing things the world could be in need for.

Yours

A peaceful mind.

Deusdrum
30-12-2010, 01:16 AM

Yours

A peaceful mind.
Blessings to you A peaceful mind.

The way i see it, what we are most in need of is a) humility and b) gratitude.

To lay aside our pride, our causes, our agendas, our plans, and simply

bear witness.

Approach everything in life with a sincere heart, and realize that if we have religious, political, philosophical differences of opinion, that this does not mean only one of them is right.. tolerance. I think we have more in common that we all realize. There is space enough for all sorts of beliefs, so long as it does not involve harm upon another. My belief in one God, does invalidate your beliefs in a different God. To me, God is One. Spirit is One.

The best way though, in my experience to promote good in the world, is to lead by example. Keep my own vibe real, positive, etc. Being in alignment with the Divine will of Love will spread onto others naturally, true recognition, awareness. Truth is beauty, in my opinion, and beauty can save the world, if would only stop for moment see how this divine energy exists in the people, animals, nature, life around us, and pay it the respect it deserves by *bearing witness* to it with proper humility, gratitude.. recognition of it in the eyes of the people you love, the doggies you love, the person at a cash register pulling your groceries through the price scanner beeper.

Sounds all nice and coochy coo doesnt it? lol. Well,

"I aint no perfect man, i'm trying to do, the best that i can, with what it is i have." (-Mos Def)

If we can keep on keeping on honestly, with full integrity, then i think we can forgive ourselves when we slip here and there, we are all human after all, so long as we are doing our best, what more can be done?

From a Bird York song;

".. and im wondering, if we just try and risk everything for love, how can we ever go wrong?"

OneLove . ~

Very pertinent thread by the way. I honestly can't think of a better topic or thread that a person could come up with.

blackfellawhitefella
30-12-2010, 01:39 AM
Please answer my question in the thread: I have a point with it in the end

can i ? :) ... i love these games

have you not already ?

this preamble says a lot.

Going through life finding out who we are

re-membering , i experience.

and what spiritual path we have to take, we develop ourselves.

having already well traveled

ahhhh , the choice of choices :) ... to honour or ignore

For me it’s obvious I see the world with my eyes ….

hmmmmmmm.

I see what it takes to make it “perfect”, what it has a “lack of”…

hmmmmmmm

and I try to see what I am able to do and it makes sense.

Life , as opportunity of possibility

I was the missing piece in some way but in the start it was hard to see.

hmmmmmm.

When I look back it’s so obvious and I can laugh at the mistakes I have done. But the things I can see today, that I also could see when I was a child is the match, the things I can and the things the world needs to be a better place.

if you see now as you saw as child , our environment is already a 'better place'

it already has.

allowance

What kind of spiritual abilities could make up for the missing things the world could be in need for.

allowance.

relax , for that seems to be the answer to EVERYTHING

back at ya.

Yours

humbly and thankfully

A peaceful mind.

a treasure.

Lynn
30-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Hello

What is the World in need of….. Nothing at all as the World is what it is . One its path as we are in the vastness of the Universe. To where whom knows to what whom know.. I do feel maybe a higher power might well have that mapped out but its not for us yet to know. We do good things and we do not so good things to the World, all at times comes down to the powers that be with the lands that be.

When it comes to spiritual abilities I so feel we are all one with them but we just do not all choose or have it with us to open that part of our life path to them. For many we do open doors to different levels of being and for the most part we use them for the higher and greater good. If we stumble on that path there is to me this thing called Karma that comes along and gives one a boot in the bottom end.
What is missing in what the World could use I feel is not an ability but more a compassion where we all can see we truly are one. We are all the same strands of DNA that makes us man. We are all too animals but our brains seem to give us the idea we are more than our voiceless fellow creatures. Too voiceless in only the words that man can speak. We are the World and the World is us.

What advice for a newly awakened person ? NONE. Advice is offered from the heart in reply to the words said. When a rely is needed the words are there. Not always too in the form of advice at times its better to just be ear’s to listen and not say a thing , let another feel things out for themselves for a time. Then when one has come to learn a bit that is there one can offer up their thoughts and feelings.

I put here a poem from a dear friend that came to me seeking advice but what he got was much deeper it was understanding of SELF.

Just Become

“We can go through life
Listening to the words of others
And that can be a fine thing in its self
But, we have to speak our own words
Let others listen to you
Let them see
Let them feel
Become the master of your own mind
Become the maker of your own body
And become the person you want to be”

Nicholas Hartman

Ivy
30-12-2010, 08:14 AM
If you are awake to your own guidence...is there a need to comprehend what you are living?

Gauss
31-12-2010, 11:15 AM

A: Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in the actions of people.

A: Open the third eye in people(can not be done if people have too much karma and no virtue) so they can see where they came from and what they need to do(become better people) to end their suffering.

A: Read the book Zhuan Falun, it explains the meaning of life.

http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/pdf/zflus.pdf

Wish you good luck!

A peaceful mind.
07-01-2011, 09:16 PM
The point with it in the end

First : I am not trying to learn anybody anything I am just showing what I have learned
A long time ago I was asked these questions:

For me it was obvious it was in need of healing / mending and love. I could see it everywhere and it made me sad. I also couldn’t understand why there was so little spirituality understanding in the world?

What advice
Know yourself because the better you know yourself the better you know the world you are living in.

While giving advice to others its very interesting to see if the advice you give is an advice for yourself (what is reflected is you own reflection) the world you see is really a reflection of you!
I am not you master but my own; I cannot tell you what is true for you but what has been my truth, a long time ago.

When I were told that: The world as you see it is a reflection of yourself
I denied it! I made fun of it! I wouldn’t accept it! I didn’t need a stupid test telling me what I was in need for!

But in the end I had to accept it.. it was true and it helped me a lot. It was a great help seeing what I wouldn’t want to accept.

Remember:
I am not trying to teach you anything I am just trying to give back some of the wisdom that I have picked up on the way.

Yours
A peaceful mind.

A19White
09-01-2011, 08:26 PM
I think the world is in need of love. To me love is the most powerful, wolderful and all round the best "feeling" emotion. Love can be felt mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Also love isn't a result of anything, if love is felt within then the world will change, one person at a time.

Ciqala
09-01-2011, 09:29 PM
...I never chose what path to take...

A peaceful mind.
27-08-2011, 12:40 AM
...I never chose what path to take...

Well I have said this to my self many times, Even talking to my higher self
Why give me a choice when the only right choice is choosing to be me?

The further we develop the more clear is becomes that every choice we make is who we are at the stage we chose to make that choice.

Saggi
27-08-2011, 05:49 AM

Acceptance

None, it's a personal journey

Just live!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Docha
27-08-2011, 06:09 AM
The world needs balance.(harmony)

Whatever is needed to provide the balance.

Don't forget to laugh.