PDA

View Full Version : Weird Energy Prior To Attunement

MaggsSpirit
25-04-2015, 03:30 AM
Hi guys. This may be an odd question but here goes. Can someone tell me a lil about this and if it could be related. I have recently been asking for guidance from the powers that be including the angels, archangels, guides, etc. As a result I started reading a book I got years before on light channel healing as well as starting to work with Reiki and trying to unblock my Chakras. My issue is that for a few days now I have been a train wreck. I have read that for a while after attunement that others feel this way but is it possible to feel this way from the start. I am feeling things so deeply. Some advice or direction would be greatly appreciated.
Maggie:confused:

sea-dove
30-04-2015, 02:01 PM
Unfortunately with reiki it brings negative energy up to the surface for clearing and when it does it can cause all kinds of healing crisis to happen. If its making you too uncomfortable working on your chakras in this way I suggest to take things slower.

I can take the body at while to adapt to working with higher energies too.

You may want to consider getting healing from someone who can clear all the stuff coming up causing this current discomfort.