PDA

View Full Version : How do you heal yourself ?

DoctorStrange
18-04-2015, 12:16 PM
What do you need to work on, or learn to be able to heal yourself physically ?

For instance, we see in movies, someone with supernatural powers, receives a cut on the arm, and it heals automatically. Now, i don't mean automatically heal yourself, but more concentrate on the wound and heal yourself, and it heals. Through a reading i received, i was told i would be able to assist to heal. But this thread is concentrating on self healing.

Any pointers to achieve this ?

Miss Hepburn
18-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Once I hurt myself so badly I had to laugh because it was so serious!
Limping, lifting my leg with my hands to put my foot up onto my luggage like a stool for some relief...
it was ridiculous how bad I was, while traveling, no less.
Eyeroll.

I got so high, so amazingly spiritually 'elevated' on this train reading more of
The Masters of the Far East by Baird Spaulding...
I put the book down...talked to the Holy Spirit....
"I don't need to see anyone...YOU can heal me right here!"
I placed my hand on my hip, smiling/ beaming...and just said,
"Holy Spirit..heal this."

I had to pause before typing more ...remembering...within a minute...
I noticed it was completely gone....
when I got picked up...gone...next day ....gone...
a week later ....it was simply healed from 'above', I call it.

Pointer....get really connected to God, Holy Spirit, the Divine Presence...whatever you call It...and
know you will be healed....ask simply knowing ...
as you know when you ask someone to pass the salt...it is already being reached for...and given...
you are saying thank you before it is even in your hand...

Best way I can explain it....a happy, vibrant, confident asking...but really
clearly 'telling' what it is you want .

Serrao
18-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Maybe an extraordinary strong belief in perfect health.

Astral Jane
20-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Pointer....get really connected to God, Holy Spirit, the Divine Presence...whatever you call It...and
know you will be healed....ask simply knowing ...
as you know when you ask someone to pass the salt...it is already being reached for...and given...
you are saying thank you before it is even in your hand...

Best way I can explain it....a happy, vibrant, confident asking...but really
clearly 'telling' what it is you want .

I'm just curious, do you actually look anything like Katherine Hepburn? It's hard not to imagine you that way with the pic and all. Can I ask why you identify so much with her? (she died a few years ago, right?)

Miss Hepburn
20-04-2015, 08:14 PM
I'm just curious, do you actually look anything like Katherine Hepburn?
It's hard not to imagine you that way with the pic and all.
Can I ask why you identify so much with her? (she died a few years ago, right?) Katherine was a classy lady...if you see her in The Lion in the Winter with
Peter O'Toole, you can see her quick mind...loved the same thing in her Spencer Tracy movies.
On other forums (bec the name was taken here, I am Elaine, as in Bennis)
I'm attractive..but don't look like her.
I identify with many things in her, read her autobiog...and have a big coffee table book on her...but that's all..a great woman.
She happened to have been an atheist, tho*...yes, she is gone.
Sorry, op for the small digression.

Healing yourself is a great topic!

* OMG, I better clarify before people misunderstand!
''Tho'' was because I am not, very much so...nothing derogatory about atheists.

HemantM
21-04-2015, 04:13 PM

For instance, we see in movies, someone with supernatural powers, receives a cut on the arm, and it heals automatically. Now, i don't mean automatically heal yourself, but more concentrate on the wound and heal yourself, and it heals. Through a reading i received, i was told i would be able to assist to heal. But this thread is concentrating on self healing.

Any pointers to achieve this ?

Healing to the wounds I guess you should consult to doctors there are medicines which will heal you soon.

Healing on wounds do not have anything to do with spiritually, it's just a mental state which obviously keeps you positive but won't do anything else for on-body wounds.

LadyMay
21-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Feel your emotions... number one important advice. Don't cut yourself off. :)

Kate Matthews
21-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Feel your emotions... number one important advice. Don't cut yourself off. :)

Even the negative ones? I'm learning to "respond and not react" to enable change. I do not want to "feel" something different on the inside than I'm doing on the outside. You see my confusion...this creates a conflict.

Miss Hepburn
22-04-2015, 12:17 AM
... but won't do anything else for on-body wounds.
Would you like to tell us how you know this?
Thanks.

LadyMay
22-04-2015, 07:58 AM
Even the negative ones? I'm learning to "respond and not react" to enable change. I do not want to "feel" something different on the inside than I'm doing on the outside. You see my confusion...this creates a conflict.

The outside always reflects the inside. Unfortunately this means without releasing your negative emotions they will build up and cause you to behave in the ways you don't want. It seems like a paradox but there's nothing to say you can't act out what you're feeling when you're alone. If you're angry beat up a pillow. You're not harming anyone and you are being the same both inside and outside. If you control yourself too much externally your psychological insides will start to want to be heard, and they will play up.

There is a difference between true peaceful demeanour and a forced or controlled one. The former will come easily and naturally due to the release of all negativity in oneself which takes allowing yourself to feel those emotions. You can't be nice to others until you know how to be nice to yourself. If your child is upset you don't tell them to stop being upset do you? (unless they start wallowing in self-pity which is unproductive). You allow them to be upset until they have healed from the wound.

We are all human and we are all spiritual children, only accepting half of ourselves is a great cruelty, I'd say abuse of the highest kind. People like the Buddha became peaceful not because they ignored their unpleasant emotions and made themselves non-reactive, but because they allowed themselves to feel their negative emotions and release that which had been preventing a natural state of peace. That was during his dark night of the soul where he saw his demons for what they really were. You don't see anything without feeling it first. Same with Jesus in the desert, that was his time.

If you feel upset with someone- tell them. You don't have to last out at them. You can feel your anger and say "I feel anger because of such and such", it's non-violent honesty but again it also takes time to get to this stage naturally. I don't believe in self-coercion. If you can do something like that naturally then great, if not then go back to where you are in your own journey and take it one step at a time. It's a path where you learn and explore things, I can't give you all the answers just point and say that not everything has to be so clear cut as you may think.

Ultimately there is no wrong and as long as your heart is in the right place you will get to the place you desire to be, even if you make some mistakes along the way. :)

Kate Matthews
22-04-2015, 03:58 PM
The outside always reflects the inside. Unfortunately this means without releasing your negative emotions they will build up and cause you to behave in the ways you don't want. It seems like a paradox but there's nothing to say you can't act out what you're feeling when you're alone. If you're angry beat up a pillow. You're not harming anyone and you are being the same both inside and outside. If you control yourself too much externally your psychological insides will start to want to be heard, and they will play up.

There is a difference between true peaceful demeanour and a forced or controlled one. The former will come easily and naturally due to the release of all negativity in oneself which takes allowing yourself to feel those emotions. You can't be nice to others until you know how to be nice to yourself. If your child is upset you don't tell them to stop being upset do you? (unless they start wallowing in self-pity which is unproductive). You allow them to be upset until they have healed from the wound.

We are all human and we are all spiritual children, only accepting half of ourselves is a great cruelty, I'd say abuse of the highest kind. People like the Buddha became peaceful not because they ignored their unpleasant emotions and made themselves non-reactive, but because they allowed themselves to feel their negative emotions and release that which had been preventing a natural state of peace. That was during his dark night of the soul where he saw his demons for what they really were. You don't see anything without feeling it first. Same with Jesus in the desert, that was his time.

If you feel upset with someone- tell them. You don't have to last out at them. You can feel your anger and say "I feel anger because of such and such", it's non-violent honesty but again it also takes time to get to this stage naturally. I don't believe in self-coercion. If you can do something like that naturally then great, if not then go back to where you are in your own journey and take it one step at a time. It's a path where you learn and explore things, I can't give you all the answers just point and say that not everything has to be so clear cut as you may think.

Ultimately there is no wrong and as long as your heart is in the right place you will get to the place you desire to be, even if you make some mistakes along the way. :)

First, I thought anger and the rest attracted darkness.

I try to respond without anger, and speak up with truth too. Also, learning not to go too far with what needs to be said. Have messed up with this before.

But...
The person I'm having trouble with is a life long problem. Is older and I'm sure must have some mental problems. If I say anything, I can feel his energy churn and bite so to speak. I found something not so attractive that I did as a wrong way to deal with my anger. I spoke badly about him to someone else. Sarcasm.

Would my throwing a good ole fashioned tantrum at home with no one around be an air clearing method or instigate my anger more?

Forgiveness seems to work until I have another interaction with this person.

durgaa
22-04-2015, 10:39 PM
(bec the name was taken here, I am Elaine, as in Bennis)

MH, how's jerry these days. ;)