PDA

View Full Version : Healing abilties for all as you just learn to tap in the energy

My Quest
15-04-2015, 08:50 AM
I am not a professional healer but knew prayer healings worked when i was a kid.
the end of 2014 was a major shift for me.
bad to worse events happend n a lot of suffering physical and emotional.
thats all over now.
when i look back i learn its all planned at a cosmic level.
neuralpain tumor breakup ill family members and bleeding eye infections all attacked near the end of the year.
much seems like cleaning and shedding the old patterns.
when i was cleared of eye infections i realised my eyes emit some radiations (infected the very next day i wear my moldavite pendant). while i learned reiki i could no more feel reiki and everyone i touch showed same healing abilities i had.
towards the end someone on chat suggested reading through the Eric pearls work, quantum touch, Lighbody and key of enoch.
i was too gross engaged in knowing the answers and talked with many aorund the world.

This is what i found:
the beginning for 2015 was a major shift for most people spiritual or not.
The conciousness shift taking a role. those who are activated actually help continuing the signalling cascade activating more people around.
healing was just a part of this new conciousness.
now a days i attend a lot of people on weekends learning meditations or healings. most took little time to pick with these energies, only some resist.
in past year lot of people on SF gave me healings, may be its my turn to help back.
I love the work of pearl bcoz i belev not everyone might have the guts to approch in the new dimensions and bring back for the fellow people.

My hands go more active in the evenings when the star clusters show up in the sky. everyone who tried wearing my pendant showed activation of hands instantly and its powerful when the moldavite is over the heart. but no more i need wearing it.

People who read the post might also uncontiously catch up with the vibrations.
people who might feel a need for help for themselves or their family members PM me sometimes.
Tough times show up for a reason and help is always at hand. Just belive