PDA

View Full Version : Sweating and Burning Inside

teak.
14-04-2015, 06:22 PM
In the past few days my teenage son's ability to see spirits, angels, and guides has come on. Like out of nowhere. He was scared, but he's ok with it now, especially since he figured out how to NOT see as well.

Lately, though, he's super-hot sometimes. He can't sleep at night because of it sometimes. He sweats profusely at bedtime. My best friend, who can also see, says that's what happens sometimes when you "open up." When she looked at him inside, his inner color was the same color as when you look at the center of a light bulb that's turned on: burning, bright, light-yellow. (by contrast, when she looked at mine, it was white with pale blue swirling things in it)

Of course, I'm going to take him to the doctor to check for any legit medical reasons for this (like a hyper-active thyroid), but did anyone else have this as part of their spiritual development experience?

CrystalSong
14-04-2015, 06:52 PM
I did, I ran a fever of 104 degrees with zero other symptoms for 4 days. I wasn't sick.

Over time I've come to believe it was a purging or purifying to burn off things inside which were reducing my ability to contain and hold LIGHT.
Over the next couple years after that when all charkas were functioning well and kundalili was flowing and my auric field had expanded and so on, then I began to developed the crystalline aspects within my auric field and in time upper level charkas open like 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th.

That initial burning fever was part of a detoxification process which covered a couple years. Spirit also had me do Infra red treatments, colonics, some kind of sonic stuff foot spa that pulled tons of stuff out of my feet, several different detox's and I had multiple healing and cleansing on the auric field and internal organs and systems, I was also educated at the same period about GMO's, and the effects of most modern processed foods on the body.
A teenager probably won't have as much to be cleaned up as a 40 year old. :) lol

All this 'getting clean and learning to stay clean' is about becoming a clean vessel capable of accessing spiritual information and interacting with higher planes beings and our Higher Self. Or its a way of being able to contain higher level frequency's, energies inside us. Until we get the gunk cleaned out there's not space for the Good Stuff.

CrystalSong
14-04-2015, 06:59 PM
Really use your own inner guidance on the doctors visit. Doctors are very quick these days to prescribe medications whether they are needed or not. 2nd and 3rd opinions maybe needed to get around the hold pharmaceutical companies have on doctors minds and agendas.

Unless there's an extremely legitimate provable need for medication its just going to be another thing his Higher Self, Angels and Guides are going to have to purge out of his body so he can fulfill his Plan in coming here.

LadyMay
14-04-2015, 08:01 PM
I sufered from fevers in the beginning stage too. I actually thought something was terribly wrong with me and thought I'd caught malaria or dengue fever as I was in Mexico, and later on when the panic attacks started I thought I'd caught rabies and was going to die at any moment.

It's a very confusing time and like crystal said is due to all the purging. Just make sure your son is well grounded and cared for and he should get through it in one piece.

LadyMay
14-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Really use your own inner guidance on the doctors visit. Doctors are very quick these days to prescribe medications whether they are needed or not.

Mexican doctors were good actually, my mum ended up contacting my dad to drag me there because I wouldn't go. I told them what was wrong and they gave me a vitamin B shot up the butt I think it was three per week which they said would last a few months or something. And it actually worked amazing, I was so surprised when I felt calm, the anxiety never came back, except after my awakening was complete and I was doing a little more purging but then it was controllable and usually down to too much meditation.

If I went to a doctor here in the UK they would've just prescribed me synthetic anti-anxiety tablets or something which probably would've made me a lot worse instead.

QT Pie
14-04-2015, 08:15 PM
Kundalini?

PeteC-UK
14-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Hi Folks..

Teak; That sounds a lot like Kundalini to me - I have experienced somethng very similar - especially so as the energy begins to rise and awaken,but as it comes settled,the reaction becomes less severe - at least for me,that ws how it was..

As Crystal said,this MAY last even for a couple of years or longer...My own "uncontrollable phase" lastd perhaps a year or so - and one thing that I wil recommend as ESSENTIAL,is to MEDITATE - he MUST come to know this "thing" within him,INTIMATELY..

Only then,can he gain a contorl and only then can the true process begin in earnest..BUT,also as said,meditation will it seems,make the problem worse to begn with...By encouragng the energy to awaken though,BY CONSCIOUS WILL,we train it mre easily,begin the process now,before it becomes too stong a force and has us shutting ourself away and shunning the world AS IF we were ill....DONT let t get that far,take control now - and that REQUIRES meditation....

By training it thus,we coerce it into its natural rythem - which may as said,be a cycle that is years long at a time,such that it seems like no change is aparant yet as the cycle begins - but trust,change WILL come again,and things WILL naturally ease....For my Self,these cycles are now very regular,and now very SUBTLE - as if the energy has reached its peak,and I now surf the wave day to day,almost without change...Some of the physical things about this process,are truly remarkable and strange actually compared to "normal" - but essentially,the energy,the transformation,IS normal,the most natural thing a Soul within a body can do - for ths proces is forging THAT link,to the eternal Self and ITS domain..A little scarey at times it may be,but tell him to hang in there,the rewards are well worth the efforts...

teak.
14-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Thank you all for your thoughts and experiences.

CrystalSong
15-04-2015, 04:17 AM
Hi Folks..

Some of the physical things about this process,are truly remarkable and strange actually compared to "normal" - but essentially, the energy,the transformation, IS normal, the most natural thing a Soul within a body can do - for ths proces is forging THAT link, to the eternal Self and ITS domain...A little scarey at times it may be, but tell him to hang in there, the rewards are well worth the efforts...

Teak don't expect this by any means, but to add onto what PeteC-UK said about strange and remarkable eff3cts of the awakening of consciousness and the first flowing of Kundalini energy....

For me it was like being struck by lightening, it laid me out on the floor with my back arched upwards towards the ceiling as energy coursed through me. I actually thought I'd been struck by 'ground lightening'. lol Then it happened again the second day and I knew it couldn't be some strange phenomenon of ground lightening twice.

A friend of mine who awakened same time as me (there was a group of us that my awakening rippled through affecting everyone, I think it was pre-life arranged and we are soul family, but anyway) he was only 21 when it happened and when his kundalini would start rising up his spine, when he couldn't handle the energy anymore he would mentally push it out into the air all around him to thin it down.
Now here's the rub....
He worked in a conveyance store at the time, and when he'd push it out stuff would fly off shelves and all the plastic lids on the tray's in the salad bar deli cart would fly up in a wave - just like a wave of energy had coursed through the store dislodging things as it passed.
Which was exactly what happened, only my young friend was the epic center of the energy wave.

At home his family got used to it, straightened the pictures, set things back on shelves and the table and went about the day. But at work co-workers and his boss all at some point said to him "You are always on shift when the weird stuff happens around here...."

Which is when he called me saying "Help.... things are falling and can't get up..." LOL
I of course told him shoot that energy lightening into the ground, be a human grounding rod for cosmic energy. The energy has to go somewhere if you can't contain it - follow the rules of lightening and electricity. Ground it out."

He did and that was the end of that - he holds as much as he can, expanding his field and when it's too much he releases it in the earth.

So yeah, depending on our previous lives and how much we had cumulatively opened depends how much floods back in in the first few years of awakening.
Both my young friend and I are unusual, we had a Whole Lot come back in a relatively shoot period. Enough to make us seriously question our sanity until we started finding out that these things happen and are rather normal for profound awakenings of consciousness.

But don't expect your son to experience anything like this level, it really is highly unusual and has to do with Big Picture Life Path stuff in which there's agreements to do things here which require the ability to deal with and handle massive amounts of energy. Most people are move along the Healer Path which requires energy on demand, but it's not nuclear power plant levels require by earth workers stopping and re-routing hurricanes and tsunami levels of energy.

It sounds like you son is going to open into Channel and Medium abilities potentially. Very cool and highly helpful for people for sure. I got mad respect for great mediums and channels :)