PDA

View Full Version : What are you looking for?

dreamer
03-09-2006, 09:05 PM
I am wondering what it is that different posters on this forum are looking for if anything. For me I was looking for a simple law that governed everything and made sense of everything. The grain of truth that lay at the bottom of everything and the means by which any experience could be experienced, any question answered. So now I found that i suppose I'm looking for cool ideas of how to use it.

What are other people looking for?

kundalini
03-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Hi dreamer, good to see you posting here again! In a way, I felt I was guided to join this forum, not only because there are so many like-minded members but that I intuitively guided in a sense too. Also, like you, I was looking for the truths that govern our reality but I suppose there are many 'nameless' things that I am looking for too, some of which I suspect as not been revealed to me yet.

Additionally, I enjoy posting at this forum with so many open-minded members. Synchronicity has also come into play with you posting this thread dreamer as I have been thinking about posting a similar thread at these forums myself.

In response to what you are thinking about using your truth for, just use it with good intentions and ask the 'higher powers' for guidance. Use it to refine your strengths and improve your weaknesses. I hope that helps somewhat.

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.

daisy
03-09-2006, 09:28 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm....... like-minded people, could discuss these things non stop, and while family know what it means to me they don't want to listen to me waffling about it non stop, made some nice cyber friends here too, you're a lovely gang of folks xxxx

Mother Goose
03-09-2006, 10:17 PM
I was guided here when a different forum I'm on started to 'die'...people just stopped posting and I felt I needed another outlet for my spiritual discussions/questions. There wasn't anything specific I was looking for...just some like-minded people to bounce ideas off of and learn from. :smile:

daisy
03-09-2006, 10:19 PM
hiya mother goose, seem to have missed you online just lately hope you're well

Mother Goose
03-09-2006, 10:21 PM
awww, thanks Daisy! I'm okay at the moment...hope you're well too! :smile:

daisy
03-09-2006, 10:22 PM
yeah i'm ok thanks

lumas
04-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Hi all i suppose i was also guided to this forum have been on other sites where they are just treated like chatrooms everybody just waffled away to each other as though they were having a telephone conversation on hear its so nice to be able to talk about your beliefs your experiences and just to be in the presence and company of like minded people God bless you all..

dreamer
05-09-2006, 02:07 PM
Hi all, sorry should have been more specific - what are people looking for out of life (rather than this forum) was my intended question. Do people have an idea of what they would like to achieve, whether that be a state of mind or physical place.

What is it that makes you interested in this stuff? What are you looking for?

daisy
05-09-2006, 03:12 PM
yup i've got loads of dreams/goals ambitions all spiritual, realised three dreams already this year, no financial gain but unmeasurable sort of 'coming home feeling' like i've found out why i'm here dunno if i'm making sense here

lumas
05-09-2006, 03:47 PM
im looking for answers the truth i want to know why i am here and where i am going, i am 95% sure but i will still question everything i want to spread to others this knowledge i have of universal law and spritual knowing i am sure we are all on the same path (singing from the same hymn sheet if you like) i just think that there are junctios along this path that some may take and it takes a little longer to reach our goal the one the whole the God......

I do believe we know what will happen before we come here its all preplanned and its cause and effect that will determine how this particular visit will turn out,not the end because that is planned but the way we helped or hindered people on the way some of wich may also have been planned,

I do believe there was a big bang which was the whole the one who wanted to know itself better so in dividing itself created us the world and every other living thing on this planet with one sole purpose to re-member from whence it came

I do believe that there is a vast shift in spiritual awarness at the moment and people will give old beliefs a shove to one side simply because they are not working for them and they will start to listen to what they believe is true in thier heart and soul...

Pounamu
06-09-2006, 04:50 AM
I guess I came here looking in the first instance for like-minded people with whom I could discuss beliefs; and perhaps along the way, my understanding and "world-view" would be of help to others as well. For I think that this world is a pretty confusing place unless one has some training in the basic "laws of this reality" - some of which we are taught by parents and mentors, but a lot of the "behind-the-scenes" stuff is not generally known and not taught. This makes it much harder to make sense of what happens in one's experience; and then we are apt to get discouraged because we feel there's no rhyme nor reason for what happens to us and others.

After 74 years of life, I feel I am better prepared for what may happen in the future, but I have to admit that life's situations can be pretty daunting at times, and an explanation as to why that is "makes the medicine go down" much easier.