PDA

View Full Version : How to rid self of attached being?

teak.
06-04-2015, 01:40 AM
One of my friends whose opinion I trust very much says that my teenage son and I have attracted something to us. It's true that paranormal activity has picked up some lately since I've been in a negative place. I am actively trying to raise my vibration, but this is only recent, and it seems to be quite difficult due to my situation right now. But, truly, I believe I will conquer this. However, in the meantime, I don't want to attract things with my negative energy.

My question is, how can I get rid of who/whatever is attached to me? I felt it come on, and I feel heavy lately.

I can't see this being and I've only barely heard it just once. So, I don't know when or where it is, but its presence is felt by several people in the house. I want to be cleansed of it and not attract further beings. How do I do that?

Miss Hepburn
06-04-2015, 01:46 AM
Oh brother....same with a very straight , executive
Wash DC, friend of mine!
Ya just ask everyone...people are out there that can release this person.
Oddly, it was simply a little girl spirit that attached to her shoulder area.

Not really negative ... in a sense.

teak.
06-04-2015, 02:00 AM
Yeah, I think this isn't malevolent, but it is heavy and I suspect it may be an older child. I think my own negativity has attracted a sad/heavy spirit. That parallels the living people I tend to attract lately too. They are heavy and needy. And I am in need of my own attention these days.

I'll ask around and see if someone can help me out.

desert rat
06-04-2015, 02:52 PM
There are some methods of psychic self protection . Fill and surrond your self with white light . I have a post on the circulation of with light . You can find you tube videos on the circulation of white light , middle pillar , L.R.B.P. , ect.
p.s.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56764&highlight=circulation+of+white+light
It could be a human generated thought form .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=76692

teak.
06-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Thank you, desert rat

Fairyana
06-04-2015, 07:48 PM
Elevating your vibration is a really good way because the sad, heavy spirit is attached to your sad, heavy feelings cause it relates to it. When you make an effort to change your vibration two things can happen: the spirit attached learns from you and becomes lighter or, not bearing the higher vibration, will leave you alone.

I like Teal's suggestions on raising vibration. I hope it helps you too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB3ScXPVi0M

Another way is to find someone who can either mediate or talk to the spirit to help them raise their vibration (go towards the light) - which I personally think is nicer - or find someone to expel the spirit, in which case you protect yourself and your house, but the spirit will still be in sadness.

teak.
06-04-2015, 11:05 PM
I appreciate all of your suggestions and advice, guys. Thank you!

Element 5
07-04-2015, 03:37 PM
This has happened to me recently too. It DOES feel heavy. My 10yr old son has even sensed it. All the advice given here is very helpful. You might also make your home open and airy. Let the light in literally! Also, try to meditate for yourself. This will also help with your vibrations/frequency. Good luck!

teak.
09-04-2015, 01:49 AM
Thanks, Element 5.

We had to do something really intense to get this guy to move along. Will definitely learn to work with light and protect myself from now on. I'll share the full story in another thread.

AmarenLux
19-04-2015, 10:36 AM
Focus on letting go of negative thoughts, emotions and your negative energy, and believe that you can do it, your thoughts are powerful and create energy thus creating a reality so use them to raise your vibrations. Hope this helps :)

teak.
19-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Thanks, NichtCat.

Turns out this incident is just the beginning of me attracting beings. I attracted 3 more and sent them on their way. They have all said that they thought I was "the light" when asked why they came to me.

So I will have to work on grounding myself and learning to send them to the light on my own. Right now, I require assistance. Still too new.

AmarenLux
20-04-2015, 02:25 AM
Sounds like your a healer congrats :)

Fairyana
20-04-2015, 06:10 PM
It does sound like your a healer or spiritual helper. What if you learned how to manage it instead of shutting it off?

To help others is charity and that is nourishment for the soul.

“Charity is a spiritual exercise. Those who practice doing good to others, puts in motion the strength of their soul.
When spirits recommend us, with insistence, to practice charity, they are guiding us towards our own evolution." Chico Xavier

teak.
21-04-2015, 11:53 AM
It does sound like your a healer or spiritual helper. What if you learned how to manage it instead of shutting it off?

To help others is charity and that is nourishment for the soul.

“Charity is a spiritual exercise. Those who practice doing good to others, puts in motion the strength of their soul.
When spirits recommend us, with insistence, to practice charity, they are guiding us towards our own evolution." Chico Xavier

I'd like to help them. I attracted another yesterday. My mom lives in a retirement community where many people die. Every time I see her I pick up at least one more. Last night another one said she saw my light. My son had to send her to the light, as I wasn't able to connect. I have a really hard time with that. But I want to figure it out.

AmarenLux
22-04-2015, 04:19 AM
you will figure it out :) just continue to grow and shine your light :)