PDA

View Full Version : April Crawford

Mother Goose
03-09-2006, 04:23 PM
She does deep trance psychic channeling. Anyone here tried this or had a reading by someone who does these kinds of readings? The idea of 'not being there' while my body is being used by another entity is a little disturbing to me. I don't think I'd be comfortable with it at all.

Here's her website in case you're interested in taking a peek. :D
http://www.aprilcrawford.com/index.html

lumas
03-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Hi mother goose i sit in a working circle and members of our group do this i am in training for it at the moment and have been taken off and taken over believe me it is such a peacful feeling but at first like you i was uncomfortable with it now i wouldnt even think about it but let it flow God bless you...

Mother Goose
03-09-2006, 09:10 PM
how very interesting! thank you for sharing that lumas!

daisy
03-09-2006, 09:15 PM
i'd love to go down this road, maybe i'll get the opportunity at some point, i've been ob with my guide whilst in deep meditation, it gives you a huge 'lift' for want of a better word

Angels444
07-09-2006, 03:06 PM
She does deep trance psychic channeling. Anyone here tried this or had a reading by someone who does these kinds of readings? The idea of 'not being there' while my body is being used by another entity is a little disturbing to me. I don't think I'd be comfortable with it at all.

Here's her website in case you're interested in taking a peek. :D
http://www.aprilcrawford.com/index.html

Hi Mother Goose, I just posted a separate message to you, explaining how I was unable to access the forum for ages. (I thought it was a technical issue, but maybe those on high were gagging me) Who knows!

Re. your question above, I don't know much about it myself, although I do find it very intriguing. You might be interested in reading one of Gordon Smith's books? I know trance mediumship is his thing. It's supposed to be very powerful indeed.

Mother Goose
08-09-2006, 02:50 AM
I was wondering where you were, Angels444! I was looking forward to hearing about your 'forced resignation' :smile:

I may have to make a trip to the library and poke around for his books...thanks.

daisy...if it's your wish to experience that...I certainly hope you do get the chance! I'm not quite ready for that, so I'll leave it to those of you who are! :smile:

Angels444
09-09-2006, 04:35 PM
I was wondering where you were, Angels444! I was looking forward to hearing about your 'forced resignation' :smile:

I may have to make a trip to the library and poke around for his books...thanks.

daisy...if it's your wish to experience that...I certainly hope you do get the chance! I'm not quite ready for that, so I'll leave it to those of you who are! :smile:

Hi Mother Goose,

Good to hear from you again. Yes, I never explained about the forced resignation! Oh God, this could be a long story

Mother Goose
10-09-2006, 04:32 AM
Thank you for sharing that Angels!!

The realisation hit me like a lightning bolt at 5am: My office job is literally smothering me and I HAVE to get out. I’ve known for a long time that I’m in the wrong profession but I kept coming up with the same old reasons for being unable to do anything about it. Now it seemed I was being pushed to the edge of sanity as a sure sign from above that I had better do something about it.
rofl my 'lightening bolt' came 10 min after arriving at work one morning. There was severe shooting pains across my back & down my legs that pushed me into a panic attack (past that edge of sanity.) My body said "NO MORE, I'VE HAD IT!" I was given a violent shove out of the child care profession. It's something I'm good at, something I enjoy (with the right age group)......but it was time to get out. Both for my health & my sanity. When you're good at something & your bosses know you are, they expect miracles, even when you tell them you just can't deliver. So, since they wouldn't listen to me, and I'd been 'ignoring' the signs for too long, my guardian angles helped thing along that morning. :D Wish I could say that a loan had been an option for us, but it wasn't. And should I disappear from the forum for a while, it's because we don't have internet access.....not because I'm avoiding you all!

Again, thanks for sharing your story!

Angels444
10-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Thank you for sharing that Angels!!

rofl my 'lightening bolt' came 10 min after arriving at work one morning. There was severe shooting pains across my back & down my legs that pushed me into a panic attack (past that edge of sanity.) My body said "NO MORE, I'VE HAD IT!" I was given a violent shove out of the child care profession. It's something I'm good at, something I enjoy (with the right age group)......but it was time to get out. Both for my health & my sanity. When you're good at something & your bosses know you are, they expect miracles, even when you tell them you just can't deliver. So, since they wouldn't listen to me, and I'd been 'ignoring' the signs for too long, my guardian angles helped thing along that morning. :D Wish I could say that a loan had been an option for us, but it wasn't. And should I disappear from the forum for a while, it's because we don't have internet access.....not because I'm avoiding you all!

Again, thanks for sharing your story!

Hi Mother Goose,

Wow....the angels don't hold back do they? It's not all harps and choirs, is it?:smile: I guess, however, we sometimes need a good, sharp shove in the right direction. And it sounds like you certainly got yours. Highest good aside though, I really hope you're feeling better these days. I know exactly what you mean about bosses expecting the sun, moon & stars of those who are good at their jobs. Isn't it always the way? I am just about to listen to Doreen Virtue's chakra clearing CD for the first time. Having read your post about it a few minutes ago, I'm wondering what to expect...

Don't worry if you do disappear for a while, I have no doubt that people will be right here, looking forward to hearing from you on your return.

I hope you don't mind if I share an "abundance" tip with you, which might sound a tad off the wall. I invested in a little "money frog" some years ago, placed it in the correct corner of my home, and I dutifully turn him outwards each morning so that he can absorb the daylight rays, then upon nightfall, he faces inwards with a little coined placed in his mouth. I don't mind admitting that as I follow my little ritual, I sometimes chat to him and thank him for the abundance he brings into our home. Call it the power of intention but this little guy certainly seems to work. The reality is, I am not eligible for the loan amount I received from my bank. Yet I received the funds - no questions asked. The power of belief or a higher power? I don't question these things any more. So long as its benevolent and it's not taking from anyone else's "good", I'm happy. (And of course there's always the angels of abundance - I've had more than the odd chat with them about finances, and looking back, miraculous solutions, sometimes very simple solutions, always seemed to present themselves shortly afterwards). Sorry if you know all this already. Just thought I'd briefly mention my own experiences, in case it helps.

Many thanks for sharing your news Mother Goose.

Talk soon,

Angels444.

Mother Goose
10-09-2006, 02:58 PM
oh, I love the little money frog idea! I think I'll do that! :smile: Just one question though...may I ask why a frog?

I'm certain these financial difficulties we're having have quite a bit to do with some past life issues. There was one past life I was shown that really does explain so much about what's going on right now. But I've also been getting signs that the hardest part of the lesson can be just about over. I have a little more work to do, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. *wwwhhhheeeewwww*

Angels444
11-09-2006, 07:40 PM
"Light at the end of the tunnel" - excellent! Always a welcome sight.

Frogs and toads are a popular Chinese symbol of prosperity. According to Feng Shui, the money frog or money toad (apparently known as "Chan Chu") is believed to drive away negative influences, protect wealth and increase income.

I firmly believe that past life issues can and do affect us, in our current incarnations. As I mentioned before, I'm seeing someone who's helping me release past life issues that are directly affecting my health today (all to do with the witch-trial years, when "wise women" were killed for simply working with herbs, the elements and nature). Still, none of us are innocent and I've no doubt that I wreaked my own fair share of havoc at some point or another.

Hope the money frog brings you much abundance. I tried to paste a picture of one here, but he's not co-operating!

Mother Goose
12-09-2006, 03:35 PM
hehehehe...an uncooperative frog? *giggles* But thanks for trying.

I am also a firm believer in PL issues affecting us today. Having remembered bits & pieces of some of my PL's has explained so much about this life...even little things, that I had no idea were due to PL experiences. It's amazing when it all starts coming together and you see where you came from to be where you are now. It also lends you a hand in choosing the direction you need/want to be going as well! :smile:

Angels444
13-09-2006, 11:42 AM
I think it's amazing that you've started to remember some of your past lives. I reckon I'd be a little uncomfortable with recalling my own, in case I'd find myself unable to censor what I'm seeing and feeling. Then again, if it helps with current-life issues, then that's completely different. Best of luck with it Mother Goose.

Mother Goose
13-09-2006, 04:36 PM
It was uncomfortable at times...and still is when I get a flash of something that's very unpleasant....but I have the power to 'shut it down' if I just don't want to see any more. That's something I have to remind myself of when I'm 'remembering'...it can really get my heartrate up...it's a matter of remembering that it's the PAST. :smile: And I rarely get a great deal all on my own...I'm usually talking to someone whom I shared that life with when I get something....and they can keep me grounded in the present. :D

Angels444
15-09-2006, 12:36 PM
I'm glad you have power to "shut it down" Mother Goose. That way, you will always feel safe and in control. I had a wonderful healing session this morning with the lady who's working on the breathing problem. A whole load of "stuff" was released in relation to one particular past-life. Felt my kidneys going bananas throughout (apparently, we hold a lot of fear in the kidneys and the adrenals) so it was great to know that whatever I'd been holding onto was finally being released. The atmosphere was electric with the presence of Spirit. It was so very moving and very humbling...to know that all that help is there for us, we need only ask.

Mother Goose
15-09-2006, 05:11 PM
wow...glad you got that release! Sounds like a wonderful experience. :smile:

Angels444
15-09-2006, 07:16 PM
It really was. I'm sooooo chilled right now.... Feel like I could sleep for a century. If I could find a "sleepy face" as opposed to a smiley one, I'd insert it right about here!!! :-)

Gnight! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz