PDA

View Full Version : Free at Last

Tim Lewis
03-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Hi everyone!! I have an experience to share with you.

I was visiting a cemetery a while back. It is a personal pastime that goes way back to when I was a child. My grandmother used to take me to cemeteries all of the time. I enjoy it until this day.

Now days, I walk through the cemetery and go to whatever gets my attention. This time, I noticed three small tombstones with crosses on the top, identical and in a line. Upon inspection, the dates of death ranged from 1914 to 1926, infants that died right after birth.

My attention went into the first grave and grief struck me hard. The being was trapped in a grief charge that formed a capsule. I recognized that the grief was from the loved ones that came to the grave and cried their hearts out. I can not describe the feeling I got from the spirit of that child, trapped in the grief of loved ones that lived with the pain of loss, only to imprison the child they loved for 100 years. The mourners had surely passed on by now, but the prison of grief remained.

With my attention in its space, I remained there until the images and emotional pain of its death and of grieving loved ones surfaced and dissolved until the capsule was gone. The spirit of that precious child was free and I could feel its joy, amazement and appreciation. My tears of grief changed to tears of joy.

After a few moments, I focused on the second grave and found the spirit of another child, trapped in another encapsulated hell. The release of this child was almost identical to the first. This time my tears of joy were so great, I can not describe the joy I felt.

On to the third grave. The spirit was gone, free. Perhaps this child's parents were not so tender hearted or the spirit left after death so there was nothing for the grief to attach to. I was happy for the third spirit and overjoyed for the first two.

These are the simple pleasures that we spiritual healers enjoy, they make all of my training and perseverance worthwhile.

I have helped may spirits before this happened, many since then and there will be many more. They are all rewarding experiences, but so far this one was the greatest for me, to dissolve the hell of love, heartbreak and grief that held two precious spirits hostage for a century. Some would call this ability a curse, I consider myself lucky. I can't wait to return to the cemetery, I sense there are many calling out, what about me? The calling is always there, a soul crying out for help.

moretocome
04-04-2015, 07:30 AM
Beautiful story and wonderful Gift you've been blessed with. :)

Tim Lewis
04-04-2015, 09:06 PM
Thank you. I do have a natural gift, but this ability grew recently from exercising the ability. Abilities are like muscles, they grow stronger with use.

Tim Lewis
04-04-2015, 09:06 PM
I found myself in town with some time to spare, so I went back to the cemetery.

The first thing that caught my eye was a small statue of an angel. It was a marker for a two year old child. Upon inspection, I awakened the sleeping spirit and set it free. Then I noticed the statue. I spotted an entity that had been there for around 60 years. It was attached to the statue, absorbing the admiration that the monument had been receiving over the years. To set it free I asked it who it was before it attached to the statue, The being spotted its last lifetime and I made it aware of present time.

Then I moved on to a few other unique monuments and handled attached entities in the same fashion. I noticed a large monument with the family name which was surrounded by several graves of members of the family. I noticed a few family members were attached to the monument that did not have graves in the group. I focused on the monument and then each one of the graves. A large release took place. Still there were enturbulated lines between some of the spirits.The lines of charge were filled with grief, guilt, pain and conflicts from years gone by. I looked closer and dissolved the charge. There a a huge release that make me feel weak and off balance for a moment. All members were in present time. They had been unaware of each others presences for many years, together now and in no hurry to move on yet.

My attention went to a few groups of related graves and I handled them in the same fashion. After doing this a time or two. I decided to bring my attention to a husband and wife who had died years apart. I focused on both graves simultaneously. There was an instant release that took place much quicker that the groups before. This is when I noticed some pain between the two beings. One had died young and was projecting and young body and the other was elderly and projected a diseased body. Focusing on the elder manifestation made the illusion blow, then the illusion of the younger spouse blew. There were two vibrant beings before me, ready to explore this world together.

Then I noticed another group of of graves around a central monument. On one side was a couple, on the other was five grave of infants the couple had lost. I released all e present spirits at once. There were lines of charge to the graves of a couple of the infant graves in which the spirit appeared to have been long gone.

Another group was similar. There were spirits present, some gone, but there appeared to be trapped life force in each area. The approach of handling the family as a group dissolved all of this charge much faster than any of my previous approaches.

After a little practice, the process worked even faster by focusing on the central monument and all members of the family and the illusions they were projecting. All of the illusions and lines of charge were blowing. This is when I noticed lines of charge that went elsewhere to graves and homes abroad, followed those lines and there was even more release.

I continued to handle groups in this fashion. From the first group to the last, I felt weak as the charges blew, a small price to pay. The areas were stagnant and dead upon my arrival, they areas were charged with positive energy as these spirits became aware of each other.

One reason for so many spirits present was because of their religious beliefs and those projected beliefs of the family. I live in the Bible Belt of the Southern US. It is astounding that so many members were awaiting the reunion their religion promised. Some needed a nudge by having them look at the lifetime before to help them blow the ultimate illusion: Judgment Day.

teak.
05-04-2015, 02:54 AM
I love that you've shared this! I also enjoy spending time in the cemetery, but I have no idea why or who/what I'm seeing or hearing. I'm kind of interested in developing some direction for myself so maybe I can help others too. Do you have any tips or is there something I can read on it? Thanks!

desert rat
05-04-2015, 03:16 PM
I think there are a lot of earth bound ghosts , traped for one reason or another . At grave yards and many other places . Even if we are not psychic we still pick up on some of there pain .

Tim Lewis
05-04-2015, 03:19 PM
Hi Teak,

I have participated in discussions on freeing spirits in cemeteries and wherever they are found. I think all of them were in Facebook groups and in private sections of another forum. I did find some pointers here and there. I have never checked the search engines, but info may be found there.

As for increasing ones ability, two way communication with loving and compassionate intention is the key for me. The ability to dissolve the charge of other beings increased as I helped spirits move on. I have tried to teach this ability to others, I was successful once with a friend from India.

Tim Lewis
05-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Desert Rat,

I agree with you. I think we all have such abilities. Some people's abilities are suppressed by self or others. Some choose to use and develop their abilities. I am one who has a burning passion for developing my abilities to the greatest potential I can.

teak.
05-04-2015, 08:41 PM
I have tried to teach this ability to others, I was successful once with a friend from India.
If you're ever up for the challenge again, I'm open to learning. :tongue:

desert rat
05-04-2015, 10:04 PM
I got in a discussion with a lady on another forum a few years ago . She told me she had all kind of new age/ med. phy. / paranormal degrees . She said there were no earth bound ghosts , it was all left over energy , all beings leave the earth after death . Her beliefs , not mine . I dont believe that forum is still up , I do have a list of others in the links sec.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=57193

linen53
05-04-2015, 10:23 PM
Wonderful read. I don't normally read long posts but yours was so interesting.

That said, I believe we all have different gifts. Yours is true to you and mine is true to me. I'd love to read other experiences you encounter. It sounds fascinating.

Tim Lewis
06-04-2015, 01:15 AM
Desert rat,

I can say with certainty that there is a lot of residual energy. I encounter it just as often or more than I encounter a spiritual being. Just like the residual energy, disembodied spirits are everywhere. Bowing charge by inspection is a process that dissipates the residual energy. My overall method is to do this first, then handle any spirits that are still there.

I will check out your links. I am always looking to meet people who do similar work.

Tim Lewis
06-04-2015, 01:20 AM
Hi Linen,

I am the same way with long posts, the have to catch my interest. I am glad I caught your interest. Instead of having numerous threads, I will most likely just add new write ups to this thread.

desert rat
06-04-2015, 04:08 PM
On a few long posts I some times will make a comment like , I dont know if this was covered as this is a long post and I just skimmed all the comments , but these are my beliefs on the subject .

Fairyana
07-04-2015, 06:34 PM
On to the third grave. The spirit was gone, free. Perhaps this child's parents were not so tender hearted or the spirit left after death so there was nothing for the grief to attach to. I was happy for the third spirit and overjoyed for the first two.

Another possibility is that their parents, despite the sadness of losing their baby, knew better than to eternally torture themselves in grief (which could leave the baby's spirit tormented) and in their healing process healed the child's spirit as well.

Tim Lewis
07-04-2015, 08:59 PM
Fairyana,

That is a very likely possibility. It sure feels true.

Thank you!!