well what could that be ?

like its done at times maybe best

first to say a few words on a full mirror

as in the drawing I made there is something that looks in the mirror

and sees it self there , that something has a left side that talks

and uses language it sees something and gives it a name

it was told all these names when it was educated how to use language

and learn language and know and name thing all around

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8736/16812622110_685a6e27d2.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/rBF5P1)

on the right there is the memory of senses

and in front of this interacting unit a mirror

yes the language and memory of senses interact

this is called knowledge or knowing

and what it sees in the mirror with its eyes it calls reality

3D reality that is

now I have not said a thing about the empty mirror

to go there we need to end separation

to explain this I have drawn an other picture

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7597/16974121206_0617645b66.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/rRWNSb)

it shows the language and senses memory on left and right

than the to the real self or high self (HS) the one that

is in control of the unit and sits out side

the 3D realities that goes from yesterday to tomorrow

it sees the whole time line from start to end

since the HS is not limited by the 3D reality of

passing time as it is known there

o.k. so if separation has ended what else is different ?

well the language part becomes just a tool with no values attached

to its actions but also its silence if told to be

and the right senses memory is an experience outside your self

the experience of a visual object and the object itself are one

same goes for smell and sound .

the images can now be exchanged with others .

the fact there is a world build up by language bound 3D thinkers called

science has become a strange game like a blind man making calculations

to understand a visual world , its just not the same just builds up

piles of junk some might enjoy who experience same blindness

knowing 3D reality is a language construct confirmed by a senses observation

this is called knowing or a 3D truth

a duality a created reality that ads to the 3D world

thats is experienced by many and grows and grows when more and more

3D truths or dualities are found and added to it

Hibiscus
02-04-2015, 02:18 AM
I think all relationships force us to look in the mirror to some extent, but perfect balance and harmony between male-female energies is what the twin flame concept is all about to me.. (which doesn't mean I think tf's can't be the same gender btw). I'm not sure yin and yang can really exist in completely equal amounts, even if they can internally we are physical beings too.. So there might always be some level of duality when you're staring at your own reflection, but if you find someone who is a perfect complimentary image of your energy I think it is possible to effortlessly see and experience your higher self...

With a "tf" you're looking at a whole image, but yes it can be difficult to fully integrate things that society/people you grew up with, etc. have conditioned you to hide because it doesn't fit into a certain mold. Obviously can work on that with or with out a tf, but going beyond 3D doesn't necessarily mean we've fully integrated both sides though.. I understand what you're saying about fundamental oneness, but the gender thing is also personal imo. There is no "self" without defining ourselves in comparison to others.. Sorry I got off on a tangent but thanks for this thread..

OtioseDodge
02-04-2015, 04:53 AM
Hi Angel,

I don't know if you're familiar with the Buddhist doctrine of emptiness (Sunyata in Sanskrit), but it may have something useful to offer here. It essentially says that every thought and emotion we have is merely a mental label, and does not truly correspond to the non-dual, ultimately unnameable reality that actually exists. According to this view of reality, your higher self would exist in this timeless, non-dual state. Here's a thought experiment to make the doctrine clearer. Imagine being in elementary school and the first day that you learn the alphabet. Your teacher draws an "A" on the board, points to it, and says: "This is an A." So, what did a kid see before the teacher drew an "A"? Maybe the kid had the word "triangle" in his vocabulary, so maybe he or she saw a funny-looking triangle. Or maybe he or she knew the word "line", so saw three lines. The point is until the teacher called what was on the board an "A", the kid didn't have the mental label necessary to refer to that little slice of space and time. And the really revolutionary part of this doctrine is that it claims that we do this labeling with everything. From our first word onward. We even do it with ourselves. We call ourselves by a certain name, and our identity is based on our past experience, our present circumstances, and our hopes and dreams for the future. But all of these things are mere mental labels; they are concepts in our heads, a sort of game that we play. So the self is a mere label too. But this doesn't imply that nothing exists. The only thing that really exists is the eternal now, when we inhabit the present without concepts. And one more thing: the world of mental labels is useful to "rescue" other people who are still suffering from the delusion of separation. So, as enlightened beings, we dip into this world in order to pull others out of it. But we ourselves don't get sucked into it, since we realize that the self is ultimately illusory, and as the Zen Buddhists say: no self, no problem!

As for your idea that the female side is the memory of the senses, I don't think it's necessary to divide perception up into polarities in this way. Memory is just a another delusion, based on the false perception that we have a real and solid past and that our experiences are solid too.

Hope this helps.

Frederick33
02-04-2015, 08:25 AM
hi must fess up don't take any of i write serious at all

this must be the most boring forum on the planet

geeeee what a junk there is geeee what a junk i post

i love my car though blasting down the highway music

as loud on as can be and sunshine all around

Lorelyen
02-04-2015, 08:42 AM
hi must fess up don't take any of i write serious at all

this must be the most boring forum on the planet

Are you bored with it? When people are bored with something it's usually because they have nothing to contribute.

:smile:

Frederick33
02-04-2015, 10:27 AM
Are you bored with it? When people are bored with something it's usually because they have nothing to contribute.

:smile:

OHHHH I know it for sure now you are my Twin Flame !!!!!

WWWWOOOOWWWWW I have found my long lost twin flame

I am in heaven and so much in love

am million sinchronisities rain down on me

the whole place feels like a dream

Hibiscus
02-04-2015, 11:04 AM
OHHHH I know it for sure now you are my Twin Flame !!!!!

WWWWOOOOWWWWW I have found my long lost twin flame

I am in heaven and so much in love

am million sinchronisities rain down on me

the whole place feels like a dream

Meh, I'm sorry your thread made me think of how I would describe the twin flame concept (it was a random tangent as I said). I actually wrote out a huge long post in your karma thread about the history of gender roles and inequality, but I decided against posting it because I'm not sure of what your main point actually is with these threads and didn't want to be lured into a debate of some kind.

Octy
02-04-2015, 11:47 AM
... but I decided against posting it because I'm not sure of what your main point actually is with these threads and didn't want to be lured into a debate of some kind.

Debate?

I'm still confused and trying to work out anything about this post :confused2:

So in short. I'd say its a stab at sarcasm ?

OtioseDodge
02-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Some confusion here too.

Frederick33
02-04-2015, 05:31 PM
all are filled with knowledge but so much depend on written word interpretation to know anything

cool knowledge that is

to find your self in a book

to become your self on a page

to return home between the covers

to ascend climbing a ladder in a library

yet the books on the top shelf need to be read word by word

to be understood just as the ones on the lowest shelves

cool knowledge :-)

how much light shines in the books ?

how much love flows from the pages ?

Frederick33
04-04-2015, 07:15 PM
This is an other interesting situation

and regrettably an all to familiar one :-)

the pyramid turned over , oh the would wish the could do that

Male energy rules all and is all

all is language and text and numbers and nothing out side that

the written word rules over all with as little deviation from text as possible

the female energy positioned way down under the male , well the actual females

are too . all that is real can be read in books thats the male part

or in spiritual way said the male energy is filled with text and language

so their is hope :-) the female energy is only senses memory and has no

value what so ever with out the all important text telling you about it

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7628/16845595400_2760c0883a.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/rEA5C1)