PDA

View Full Version : No healings seem to work on me?

susovan
28-03-2015, 11:47 PM
Dear members of the forum,

I first posted this on the welcome forum, without understanding where to post. So if you're re-viewing my question apologies!

I'm 31, male, had a normal childhood (as far as I remember), but my parents might be not too positive people (but not too negative either), but I'm mostly positive person, have a scientific and somewhat skeptic mind about parts of spirituality. I might have given you lots of irrelevant information!

However, I tried quite a bit of healing on me, with purposes on my attention problem and my very very hard relationship problem (my dating life is mostly very dry) and my social life problems. For the first two, I tried long distance phone/skype healing, the relationship one from a quite well-recommended practitioner of Kam Yuen method. I also did a reconnective healing session by a certified practitioner. For improving my social life, i.e. for getting friends, I did candle enchantments twice by a good psychic. And trust me, I spent a lot of time money doing all these! I myself do meditate regularly (4-5 times a week), go to some reiki shares or meditation meetups. Also, I'm generally helpful, and I think I'm not a bad person by default unless someone really is so to me.

But NONE of the above healings/enchantments seem to work on me!!!!! After the end of the long distance or short distance sessions, when the healers ask me what I felt, I never have anything special to report. I don't see images, and importantly, my life does never get noticeably better, although I do the healings with specific intention(s).

Any ideas why nothing is working? Do I have a huge subconscious block? Did anyone else haeva similar problem? Many thanks in advance!

vespa68
29-03-2015, 09:01 AM
I personally think its a block but a good experienced healer would help you to understand why. Manifestations dont work if we are blocked so that part does not surprise me either. If you are skeptical that can block things as well. Perhaps its a block from a past life?

Perfect Storm
29-03-2015, 09:08 AM
Have you tried more traditional methods for your help?

Like hypnotherapy, NLP etc?

These are still very effective ways of getting help and shouldnt be cast aside imho.

Ivy
29-03-2015, 10:50 AM
Certificates in healing are pretty meaningless pieces of paper as one can't learn to heal people from a course. A certificate does enable someone wanting to be a healer to get public liability insurance if they are charging people for that service.

Effectively, what you are paying for is somebody giving you their time and their attention. That is a space that can enable you to open up and create the best opportunity for healing to flow. Sometimes that can be enough, but sometimes it's not.

That's not because of a block it's simply that energy maybe isn't the problem, so energy healing isn't helping. Sometimes the way we think and perceive ourselves or others can be the biggest problem in relationships - and that is better approached by looking at how we are thinking/perceiving etc.

Other than that, I can't really comment as I don't know what you are finding problematic in relationships.

Thunder Bow
29-03-2015, 04:54 PM
You have to be personally involved in your Healing. No one can heal you, unless you are involved in it in some way.

susovan
29-03-2015, 06:28 PM
You have to be personally involved in your Healing. No one can heal you, unless you are involved in it in some way.

Do you mind explaining a little more regarding how can I be personally involved in the healing? Some healers did some breathing exercises and affirmations during the sessions, while some other kept talking to me and gave some advises, while they said they were doing the cleansing/healing. The healer gave me some general advice regarding being open, which I abide by. For the second healing, though, the friend who referred the healer to me told me that she had benefited from the healing.

Apart from the above: how can I be involved?

susovan
29-03-2015, 06:30 PM
Have you tried more traditional methods for your help?

Like hypnotherapy, NLP etc?

These are still very effective ways of getting help and shouldnt be cast aside imho.

No, I haven't. But good point, may be I'll try them, specially hypnotherapy to check my subconscious blocks. Thank you!

Sisyphus
29-03-2015, 07:06 PM
It should not be important to the healer what you felt, in my view to ask this question would be the healer trying to validate for themselves that healing has been channelled or taken place. This could result from the healers self doubts and maybe looking into evidence and expectations of results.

If I may be so bold as to say maybe consider taking a break from anything metaphysical for a while. I see you have tried many things, but the internal frustration and eagerness to succeed by these methods may in itself be blocking you.

Maybe instead of looking down the metaphysical avenue, consider talking with someone who is sensitive, understanding and suitable to listen to you, where you can feel comfortable to talk about everything and anything past and present that has been causing you difficulties. For example talking with a counsellor, therapist,etc. NLP I hear is becoming popular for blockages. But most of all that you have the time and space to get everything out. It is important you feel comfortable to with who you talk with and this helps you relax to share your most deepest concerns. This gives you the space to think clearly without external pressures.

In a nutshell, being able to express everything inside your mind helps to release the blockages that could be stopping your awareness to the answers. Expressing your thoughts feelings and emotions releases a void, in this void your own internal clear thinking comes back to your awareness and may find yourself starting to see where you can make the right choices, decisions and future changes in order to gain and achieve what you had hoped for.

I believe each one of us has the capability to find our way in life and are able to overcome challenges in our own way, but in order to do this we need some clear space in our minds so we can allow our natural problem solving qualities help see the way forward.

I hope life will work out for you as you wish for, have more faith in yourself and that you are unique as each person, in time as you begin to see yourself in a different light, you may begin to find others will want to feel what you feel and the attraction is within the atmosphere. Take Care :smile:

susovan
30-03-2015, 01:19 AM
It should not be important to the healer what you felt, in my view to ask this question would be the healer trying to validate for themselves that healing has been channelled or taken place. This could result from the healers self doubts and maybe looking into evidence and expectations of results.

If I may be so bold as to say maybe consider taking a break from anything metaphysical for a while. I see you have tried many things, but the internal frustration and eagerness to succeed by these methods may in itself be blocking you.

Maybe instead of looking down the metaphysical avenue, consider talking with someone who is sensitive, understanding and suitable to listen to you, where you can feel comfortable to talk about everything and anything past and present that has been causing you difficulties. For example talking with a counsellor, therapist,etc. NLP I hear is becoming popular for blockages. But most of all that you have the time and space to get everything out. It is important you feel comfortable to with who you talk with and this helps you relax to share your most deepest concerns. This gives you the space to think clearly without external pressures.

In a nutshell, being able to express everything inside your mind helps to release the blockages that could be stopping your awareness to the answers. Expressing your thoughts feelings and emotions releases a void, in this void your own internal clear thinking comes back to your awareness and may find yourself starting to see where you can make the right choices, decisions and future changes in order to gain and achieve what you had hoped for.

I believe each one of us has the capability to find our way in life and are able to overcome challenges in our own way, but in order to do this we need some clear space in our minds so we can allow our natural problem solving qualities help see the way forward.

I hope life will work out for you as you wish for, have more faith in yourself and that you are unique as each person, in time as you begin to see yourself in a different light, you may begin to find others will want to feel what you feel and the attraction is within the atmosphere. Take Care :smile:

Thank you so much for your detailed response, which is meaningful. Being a scientist by training, may be the closer options available to me are hypnotherapy and NLP, which have more solid foundations in science. I'll definitely keep them in mind. Thanks again!

God-Like
30-03-2015, 09:04 AM

I first posted this on the welcome forum, without understanding where to post. So if you're re-viewing my question apologies!

I'm 31, male, had a normal childhood (as far as I remember), but my parents might be not too positive people (but not too negative either), but I'm mostly positive person, have a scientific and somewhat skeptic mind about parts of spirituality. I might have given you lots of irrelevant information!

However, I tried quite a bit of healing on me, with purposes on my attention problem and my very very hard relationship problem (my dating life is mostly very dry) and my social life problems. For the first two, I tried long distance phone/skype healing, the relationship one from a quite well-recommended practitioner of Kam Yuen method. I also did a reconnective healing session by a certified practitioner. For improving my social life, i.e. for getting friends, I did candle enchantments twice by a good psychic. And trust me, I spent a lot of time money doing all these! I myself do meditate regularly (4-5 times a week), go to some reiki shares or meditation meetups. Also, I'm generally helpful, and I think I'm not a bad person by default unless someone really is so to me.

But NONE of the above healings/enchantments seem to work on me!!!!! After the end of the long distance or short distance sessions, when the healers ask me what I felt, I never have anything special to report. I don't see images, and importantly, my life does never get noticeably better, although I do the healings with specific intention(s).

Any ideas why nothing is working? Do I have a huge subconscious block? Did anyone else haeva similar problem? Many thanks in advance!

Hi

Some require to sort out help / healing from the hand of another because there is the feeling that whatever the issues are, are quite literally out of their hands .

One has to go with what they feel at the time .

I spend time everyday self healing and it is rare that I sort out healing from others although when my ligaments in my knee were torn due to a running accident I sort out a psychic surgeon that put things right for me .

There is no shame in sorting out help nor is there when one becomes self sufficient either and it's not to say one healer is good and the other is no good based on what one feels or doesn't feel for it will be totally relative to you what transpires from self healing or healing from another ..

Some healing processes seem to take longer than others and some require help from other sources .

I would just hang on in there .. at a point you may dismiss others help or not and that will only come in due course but I will say doing what you are doing meditation wise will put you in good stead, it's just that results had are not always noticed immediately . It took 3 years to self heal one of my blocks from a past life .. but I kept on at it .. It takes as long as it takes as the saying goes ..

x daz x

susovan
30-03-2015, 09:38 PM
Hi

Some require to sort out help / healing from the hand of another because there is the feeling that whatever the issues are, are quite literally out of their hands .

One has to go with what they feel at the time .

I spend time everyday self healing and it is rare that I sort out healing from others although when my ligaments in my knee were torn due to a running accident I sort out a psychic surgeon that put things right for me .

There is no shame in sorting out help nor is there when one becomes self sufficient either and it's not to say one healer is good and the other is no good based on what one feels or doesn't feel for it will be totally relative to you what transpires from self healing or healing from another ..

Some healing processes seem to take longer than others and some require help from other sources .

I would just hang on in there .. at a point you may dismiss others help or not and that will only come in due course but I will say doing what you are doing meditation wise will put you in good stead, it's just that results had are not always noticed immediately . It took 3 years to self heal one of my blocks from a past life .. but I kept on at it .. It takes as long as it takes as the saying goes ..

x daz x

Thank you very much for your reply! I guess I'd just hang in there then and keep being positive.

froebellian
30-03-2015, 11:26 PM
I'm a healer and you can't heal people that aren't ready to accept healing. From what you describe, these are lessons that you need to learn and no healing will resolve those issues. It has to come from within.

Too many people 'expect' too much from healing and even if you have blocks up, healing will not happen if it a lesson the soul needs to learn. Some of those lessons will mean falling and picking yourself back up.

susovan
31-03-2015, 08:16 AM
I'm a healer and you can't heal people that aren't ready to accept healing. From what you describe, these are lessons that you need to learn and no healing will resolve those issues. It has to come from within.

Too many people 'expect' too much from healing and even if you have blocks up, healing will not happen if it a lesson the soul needs to learn. Some of those lessons will mean falling and picking yourself back up.

Thanks for the fair answer! I wish the healers who charged me heck of a lot of money for their healing would have told me that. I feel that many so-called healers don't do that, even though they know that people might not be ready for their healing, and hence turn the whole thing into a business, posting testimonials from only those people (may be 10% only, who knows...) who have been healed, ignoring the rest. I sent an email to my healers, without getting any response back! One meditation meetup I go to charges me 10€ for a 35 minute session:I believe that's not fair. I'm writing this because I'm a bit frustrated with how healers I met (and many other spiritualists I met) generally never talk in a way reachable to common people, and talk vaguely at times, don't warn them like you did, and just make a business out of these poor people, like me.

I guess, as you said, it's time to stop consider outside healing, and search in myself. I honestly thank you for that!

Gem
31-03-2015, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the fair answer! I wish the healers who charged me heck of a lot of money for their healing would have told me that. I feel that many so-called healers don't do that, even though they know that people might not be ready for their healing, and hence turn the whole thing into a business, posting testimonials from only those people (may be 10% only, who knows...) who have been healed, ignoring the rest. I sent an email to my healers, without getting any response back! One meditation meetup I go to charges me 10€ for a 35 minute session:I believe that's not fair. I'm writing this because I'm a bit frustrated with how healers I met (and many other spiritualists I met) generally never talk in a way reachable to common people, and talk vaguely at times, don't warn them like you did, and just make a business out of these poor people, like me.

I guess, as you said, it's time to stop consider outside healing, and search in myself. I honestly thank you for that!

Yes and when it doesn't work they will say it's because you aren't receiving it rightly, but things are not just shazam, presto and there ya go. Indeed, working your own shows that one means it and is more serious.

celest
31-03-2015, 04:05 PM

' Physician heal thyself ' :hug:

Thunder Bow
02-04-2015, 08:56 PM
Do you mind explaining a little more regarding how can I be personally involved in the healing? Some healers did some breathing exercises and affirmations during the sessions, while some other kept talking to me and gave some advises, while they said they were doing the cleansing/healing. The healer gave me some general advice regarding being open, which I abide by. For the second healing, though, the friend who referred the healer to me told me that she had benefited from the healing.

Apart from the above: how can I be involved?

You ask questions and question the Healer. Ask why this or that works, and what will it do for you. Ask what you can do to be part of the Healing. Think for yourself, and be the final judge on whether the healing works, or is even real. Some Healers are just in for the money or for the attention of others. Remember there are many Plastic Shamans out there.

skygazer
02-04-2015, 09:51 PM

get out in the sunshine, don't wear sunglasses, and walk barefoot on grass or sand if possible.

Visitor
02-04-2015, 10:10 PM
...Any ideas why nothing is working? Do I have a huge subconscious block?...!
Sometimes it is not were we are going with our healing, but where we are coming from that predominates.
If the general belief is that one is always ill, in one way or another, then no amount of healing will overcome it. Each healing session/method gets blocked by disbelief.
It is as if the healing is knocking on the door, but some fear, as strange as that may seem, is stopping the person from welcoming the healing.
The blockage may not be so obvious. It maybe like a tug-a-war where disbelief seems to eventually win.

Remember, health professionals do not heal. The healing comes from within.
For instance, a surgeon may cut out, replace, or repair, but the healing is done by the body. And the mind plays a big part in managing the body.

Mr Interesting
03-04-2015, 02:49 AM
Your big words were attention and relationship and maybe they are the same as in everything we attend to is a relationship between us and what we are attentive of and this is a question you might ask yourself. Of the two though it seems relationship with other people is what you want to be better.

Overall I would think such things come from lack of appreciation or something similar where even though you might try your best there may be a something within which is already weighing the benefits and seeing them not enough so the giving within any relationship, any attentiveness to that, is held back subconsciously. Such things are about expectation being put up as a kind of barrier to just plain giving our all and enjoying the benefits of that without the need of rewards.

There is nothing wrong with you except you are seeing through the charades and expecting yourself to be incomplete because the supposed benefits aren't showing themselves but the thing is they never will because that isn't how it actually works. If we work best, give our best and be our best... the best world for us appears, not in wanting it to appear but simply because it enjoys what we are and wants to join in.

candyfloss28
01-08-2015, 03:16 AM
Do you still need healing?

susovan
09-09-2015, 11:25 AM
I'm sorry, I didn't check this post for long time. Thank you for your answers!!!

susovan
09-09-2015, 11:26 AM
Do you still need healing?

Yes, I very much do. The first thing that comes to mind is I need healing for having a better quality relationship/dating life.

Thank you!

susovan
09-09-2015, 11:34 AM
Sometimes it is not were we are going with our healing, but where we are coming from that predominates.
If the general belief is that one is always ill, in one way or another, then no amount of healing will overcome it. Each healing session/method gets blocked by disbelief.
It is as if the healing is knocking on the door, but some fear, as strange as that may seem, is stopping the person from welcoming the healing.
The blockage may not be so obvious. It maybe like a tug-a-war where disbelief seems to eventually win.

Remember, health professionals do not heal. The healing comes from within.
For instance, a surgeon may cut out, replace, or repair, but the healing is done by the body. And the mind plays a big part in managing the body.

I agree. But let me be specific and explain my willingness to heal. My relationship life isn't good. However, I keep trying with a great willingness. How? By making myself better. For example having nutritious food, meditating, working out, watching videos and trying to apply techniques from people who're super successful and got great reviews, going out to meet women, learning how to talk to them. And yes, of course spending $150 for healing for that purpose only from people recommended by my friend and with good reviews. I'm taking the steps, yet nothing is working. The few women I dated initiated breakups by their own, and the mutual time was not satisfactory. I'm seeking how I could have done my part better too. But still, with all these willingness going on, the healing should've worked, no?

susovan
09-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Your big words were attention and relationship and maybe they are the same as in everything we attend to is a relationship between us and what we are attentive of and this is a question you might ask yourself. Of the two though it seems relationship with other people is what you want to be better.

Overall I would think such things come from lack of appreciation or something similar where even though you might try your best there may be a something within which is already weighing the benefits and seeing them not enough so the giving within any relationship, any attentiveness to that, is held back subconsciously. Such things are about expectation being put up as a kind of barrier to just plain giving our all and enjoying the benefits of that without the need of rewards.

There is nothing wrong with you except you are seeing through the charades and expecting yourself to be incomplete because the supposed benefits aren't showing themselves but the thing is they never will because that isn't how it actually works. If we work best, give our best and be our best... the best world for us appears, not in wanting it to appear but simply because it enjoys what we are and wants to join in.

Thanks for your input! Thing is: for example, for dating life, I'm trying within a certain limitation for sure. I pay attention to where to go to meet women, how to talk to them confidently, how to be better at love-making. I do méditation, working out, don't eat much junk food, and hence keep myself in shape. My point is: I'm doing a lot, may be not the best, but still a lot. And now, when I apply healing I should expect result, indeed amazing ones. I'm not just meditating on my couch and expecting a woman to call me the next minute! I'm sweating for it. And I've been doing this for 4-5 years now. Result: two short term, non-satisfying relationships. I can't understand why?

But I'm never going to give up!

SuccessHealing
21-09-2015, 04:44 AM
Hello I am new here.

Just to add a little.

It is valuable to check the issues falling under physical, emotional, mental or spiritual. Most holistic energy, spiritual etc healers can help you on this.
After clearing the spiritual for example (past lives issues) one need to go forward with the trained counsellor to help one's relationship issues etc.

Sometimes we do not want to change because of the secondary gain and we do not want to let go...There are many good healers out there who can really help you...

Mr Interesting
22-09-2015, 04:23 AM
The stories we tell ourselves.

I really don't see healing as getting to somewhere better so much as remebering and aligning to what we really are. So you're kinda telling yourself this story, where to go, how to be and possibly even what you want and then it's the worlds task to provide that but what if the world sees you completely differently? What if the worlds actually providing what you really need but you're looking the other way?

I had complicated relationships with women whereby I was telling a story and nothing worked until I met one woman and just so completely needed to be with her to the extent I was almost stalking her... but at the same time I knew this was so and that this awful need had something going on underneath it I needed to check out (in this regard this could be similar to all the stuff you think you are doing right to attain what you think is right) so I found a clairvoyant and she told me a story about a past life with this woman and she died whilst pregnant and I never let her go. Immediately I knew this, read this as it was an email thing, this great weight came off me and I knew I'd been searching for her my whole life but knowing the story right down to the heart of me I knew she was alright now and I could let it go even though I'd had no idea I was holding on...

Now I have loads of women friends and make new ones easily and kinda realise I'm the one in million type guy as in just one in a million women will suit me the way I want to be suited... so I'm not looking for relationships beyond friendship at all.

You gotta figure out your story partner. You gotta see why you need a relationship and why it is you can't get one... the two are inextricably linked and when you know why you'll be a much happier man.

LadyMay
27-10-2015, 04:57 PM
Hello, energy healing is nothing without inner self-emotional healing.

Become your own therapist. :smile: