PDA

View Full Version : Changing your frequency!

nessa11
28-03-2015, 08:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuM678WXs0c&list=WL&index=33

Has anyone heard of this? The basic concept behind it is that every feeling and emotion resonates at a certain frequency, which means by aligning to our good feelings we can increase our frequency

This has interested me because I'm currently healing myself of some things, and have been practicing working with my emotions.

Lately I've been working on raising the frequency of my feelings through affirmations, which works amazing sometimes. I'm curious has any of you heard of this? How do you work on your emotions?

:smile:

Sisyphus
28-03-2015, 10:31 PM
Depends on what kind of thoughts are triggering the emotional turmoil?

Bit in general yes, I also agree that every feeling and emotion resonates at a certain frequency, which means by aligning to our good feelings we can increase our frequency.

I have often experienced this when giving healing to others. When tuning in to your emotions correctly the healing experience for the person receiving healing can experience a powerful intense rush of energy.

kkfern
28-03-2015, 10:46 PM
sure it is the old idea of change your mind, change your life.

affirmations are great for that. i am happy, healthy, whole is one of my favorites.

kk

nessa11
28-03-2015, 11:06 PM
Depends on what it sort of thoughts are triggering the emotional turmoil?

Bit in general yes, I also agree that every feeling and emotion resonates at a certain frequency, which means by aligning to our good feelings we can increase our frequency.

I have often experienced this when giving healing to others. When tuning in to your emotions correctly the healing experience for the person receiving healing can experience a powerful intense rush of energy.

Oh that is awesome you do healings for others!

I worked with different healers in the past and when I'm sensitive I accidentally pick up their emotions. I found that some of the best healers that work for me are the ones who have balance in their emotional selves, no matter what technique they use I found the level of their vibration is what impacts my healing experience the most

Most recently the type of thoughts that usually trigger negative emotions are thoughts of low self esteem or thoughts of irritation towards others. I'm working on increasing my awareness so I notice at smaller levels when the thoughts come up so that Im more capable of reversing them

Sisyphus
29-03-2015, 11:35 AM
“I found that some of the best healers that work for me are the ones who have balance in their emotional selves, no matter what technique they use I found the level of their vibration is what impacts my healing experience the most”

I completely agree with your comment above, you have a good understanding of this concept. I have been healing for around 15 yrs now. Teaching for around 11 yrs.

“I'm working on increasing my awareness so I notice at smaller levels when the thoughts come up so that I'm more capable of reversing them”

It’s excellent that you are working on these emotions in this way and seem to be in tune to how to control these. If not already done so, consider exploring the root of your emotions, exposing and understanding the root helps to dispel the understanding created at the time these self esteem emotions were first created. Depending on the strength of these emotions often a suitable supportive and understanding person would be of beneficial support when exlporing.

In this way (symbolically speaking) you are exposing the fire under the boiling pot of water that creates the hot bubbles popping on the top, while you currently await the constant emotional bubbles floating to the top, becoming aware of them, and then reversing them, putting out the fire below the pot ensures no more bubbles surface for you to reverse.

I have been posting on another post about a course in miracles, and while replying to your post here a section from the book had just came to mind, I hope you don’t mind me sharing and may experience some inspiration by its meaning highlighted in bold.

‘For faith can keep the son of god in chains as long as he believes he is in chains, and when he is released from them it will be simply because he no longer believes in them, withdrawing faith that they can hold him, and placing it in his freedom instead’.

Take Care :smile:

Chirpyrosa
29-03-2015, 12:14 PM
Facilitates emotional healing

prayer

that i am no good

when it comes to

committment

i m spiritual

than religiouc

im sacred soul

today

i comit

to fredom
!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuM678WXs0c&list=WL&index=33

Has anyone heard of this? The basic concept behind it is that every feeling and emotion resonates at a certain frequency, which means by aligning to our good feelings we can increase our frequency

This has interested me because I'm currently healing myself of some things, and have been practicing working with my emotions.

Lately I've been working on raising the frequency of my feelings through affirmations, which works amazing sometimes. I'm curious has any of you heard of this? How do you work on your emotions?

:smile:

wanderlusterer
29-03-2015, 12:49 PM
they say laughter is the best medicine :D

H:O:R:A:C:E
29-03-2015, 12:59 PM
[url] I'm curious has any of you heard of this? How do you work on your emotions?

yes, i've heard of this.
one thing i do is welcome the "bad feelings" that come my way...
i wish to make them feel comforted and at peace; it's a process of forgiveness.

i have also heard descriptions of there being a distinctive "emotional body"
which needs to be healed. this makes sense when i consider that my
intellect and physical form don't actually produce emotions.