PDA

View Full Version : Follow your lifepath

DoctorStrange
23-03-2015, 08:18 AM
I've learnt the hard way that i must follow my life path, no matter how difficult or uncomfortable it may seem.

If you don't know your life path, then ask for a reading, akashic record reading or even self inquiry. (I'm not divulging mine, as it's personal).

My life path comes into direct conflict with my family, as if our relationship isn't already on shaky ground. But it's for the best.

I tried to avoid it. I tried to seek out things which i feel would benefit me, (for instance, following various dreams i had) but it won't. It would in actual fact just bring more misery.

I've accepted my life path, and i feel a calmness and clarity. When i rebelled against my life path, or even ignored it, and i tried to be spiritual, all i got was noise. My life was seemingly going nowhere.

However, now i'm on the path i know to be true.

Anyway, hopefully this would've been of benefit to someone.

LadyMay
23-03-2015, 09:00 AM
Thank you. I know what you mean, it's something I'm navigating through at the moment. Though I don't know my life path, I know when the next step is given to me, and lately it seems to be in conflict with everything and everyone around me. I am not much one to spiritually rebel but doing what I'm meant to be doing is uncomfortable and I think about throwing in the towel all the time, but I know that would make me worse off anyway. Right now things are quite low as they are though so not really sure anymore.

skillcode
23-03-2015, 06:15 PM
I think it would be much more easier to digest this if the author of this thread had specified that he knows the next step of his journey (as mentioned in the second post), because even though we might -- intuitively -- know what our life path is, we gradually work our way up through experiences, especially those who got a lot ahead of them.

In this particular case, we can say it's part of the path, but it's definitely not the end goal.

Ivy
23-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Nice share.

I don't know what my life path is in words - to me, it is sensed. I get signs of being on the right path for me and signs that show me when I'm going off it.