PDA

View Full Version : truth and lies

adamm[]
19-03-2015, 11:31 PM
whats with truth and lies, i notice this theme in alot of music songs and in movies. What with it?

Maguru
20-03-2015, 02:16 AM
']whats with truth and lies, i notice this theme in alot of music songs and in movies. What with it?
What part of you is relating to them?

adamm[]
23-03-2015, 02:49 PM
none, i just notice that tons of music songs talk about the truth and the lies. There is a song by maroon 5 and the lyrics are

"i love your lies, ill eat em, but dont deny the animal, he comes alive when im inside you"

its either a conspiracy, or i guess every band and muscian must of had some wicked spiritual acid trips before writing music because they all sing about some very deep stuff.

lifensoul
23-03-2015, 03:15 PM
truth, I am convinced, is the purest form of anything and everything in question. it the absolute, the non arguable, the no breakable, cannot be disintegrated further, is inalterable, is the absolute naked fact of the issue in question, non negotiable in of its elements or aspects.

absolutely everything else is a lie. every single additional word, additional expression, additional layer, additional thought, additional action - its all a lie. an absolute lie. and lie is exactly the same in quantity irrespective of its quality.

truth is what your conscience knows. your soul is aware of. it can never be forgotten and hidden from either.

truth holds no secrets. it can hold no secrets.

truth is the first principle of human existence. the first rule.

truth is innocent. it is the simplest form of anything in question, the simplest explanation.

truth is the bestest of excuses. truth doesnt need to be actively remembered. truth is not using any excuse. it is the easiest to grasp and understand. it is the most uncomplicated of anything and everything. it s the most inflexible aspect of a matter.

there are no versions of the truth.

truth is ull of love, real unconditional love and genuine undisguised care. truth never hurts. it is most powerful.

truth relieves you and releases you from all further questions about that matter. truth releases you from all fear.

all one needs to get to the truth is a clean conscience, a purity of thought and intention and a still mind. nothing else.

truth is the essential humanity. truth never ever serves evil.

if I say "I am typing this" its the truth. anything else I might say related to this particular matter is a lie.

any one who says truth is otherwise and might want to convince you doesn't have your best wishes at heart. everything else is a conspiracy to benefit from your being to achieve an evil (anything that might be against essential humanity) serving purpose.

i take responsibility for every single word I have said here, with my soul and my entire being.

Thunder Bow
23-03-2015, 05:17 PM
Lyrics that has those words in them, sell music. Just that simple.

Maguru
24-03-2015, 03:14 AM
']none, i just notice that tons of music songs talk about the truth and the lies. There is a song by maroon 5 and the lyrics are

"i love your lies, ill eat em, but dont deny the animal, he comes alive when im inside you"

its either a conspiracy, or i guess every band and muscian must of had some wicked spiritual acid trips before writing music because they all sing about some very deep stuff.Ok but you are noticing them? I listen to a lot of music and at the moment not relating to any lyrics. There is a connection.

adamm[]
25-03-2015, 10:53 PM
seether - words as weapons "you keep living in your own lie, ever decietful ever unfaithful, keep me geussing keep me terrified, take everything from my world"
evanescence "blurring and stirring the truth and the lies"

i know ive heard it in a good amount of songs, just go watch both those videos and tell me they arnt singing about somthing odd, or maybe they just have very religious backgrounds or something.

Lorelyen
25-03-2015, 11:18 PM
Not really a spiritual issue in common terms as it relates to "stuff" on the mundane world: giving information that best describes the abstract (intuitive) or phenomenal issue, or giving information knowingly false.

It probably occurs a lot in songs because it suggests that people sometimes prefer to hear false information or because of their weak character, give it to save themselves discomfort. Of course, small lies that can be classed as diplomacy are often to avoid hurting someone's feelings or to defuse a potential flare-up.

In movies untruths and deceit are useful buildups to drama.

lifensoul
25-03-2015, 11:26 PM
Not really a spiritual issue in common terms as it relates to "stuff" on the mundane world: giving information that best describes the abstract (intuitive) or phenomenal issue, or giving information knowingly false.

It probably occurs a lot in songs because it suggests that people sometimes prefer to hear false information or because of their weak character, give it to save themselves discomfort. Of course, small lies that can be classed as diplomacy are often to avoid hurting someone's feelings or to defuse a potential flare-up.

In movies untruths and deceit are useful buildups to drama.

haha...thanks for helping end Adam's distress with your honest and relevant answers....I hope...it explains his questions he seems to be struggling for a while...as obvious from his posts...

Jeff4freedom
26-03-2015, 01:42 AM
Just Duality attempting to Maintain itself in the Face of Oneness that just happens to be......... letting itself be felt.
Truth and Lies are the same coin, different side.
Been there,
done that...

There is Judging..... (Truth and Lies).... Judgments
and there is...
Not Judging......Oneness....Freedom

maybe we see these blatant dualistic Expressions...
so we can see just how.....Biased...they are.

And see how, Done we are with That...

Or are we ?

Maguru
26-03-2015, 02:35 AM
Just Duality attempting to Maintain itself in the Face of Oneness that just happens to be......... letting itself be felt.
Truth and Lies are the same coin, different side.
Been there,
done that...

There is Judging..... (Truth and Lies).... Judgments
and there is...
Not Judging......Oneness....Freedom

maybe we see these blatant dualistic Expressions...
so we can see just how.....Biased...they are.

And see how, Done we are with That...

Or are we ?I believe duality are two sides of the same coin and the coin is neither one or the other. That's where we came in.

QT Pie
26-03-2015, 05:49 PM
If the "good" you find does not liberate your being and draw in an abundance of love filling each moment with gratitude for acceptance then you have not yet found "good"

Through "good" god liberates you, and in turn you liberate all whom your light touches

QT Pie
26-03-2015, 07:58 PM
I take that back. Carry on. (lame aura)