PDA

View Full Version : HATE is in me

Deepsoul
19-03-2015, 01:51 AM
I am wondering if anyone else gets this, First of all I have a condition where eating healthy foods makes me sick ,depressed ,in pain and yes I hate it .I live off chips{crisps} biscuits and coke, I am undernourished on this diet and definitely not joyous but I do not experience the symptoms ,I described above. So you may not really get what this is like but its killing me and I hate it .I had some potato yesterday and I have been crying ,in pain and Feeling hate ,its not just a thought thing it happens physiologically,a reaction to the chemicals in healthy food. So what Im getting to is I think this is my spiritual challenge to be able to find love out of all of this , I actually can see the hate so clearly now that it is almost comfortable not just for this thing but in many different areas of my life and life in general, spirit is taking me on a deep challenging journey,its bumpy and confronting but I am destined to search and create LOVE eventually again. Resting butterfly

Deepsoul
19-03-2015, 02:01 AM
Please God let me eat good food again one day...................AMEN

TheReason
19-03-2015, 03:44 AM
I am curious as to why healthy food makes you sick and depressed? I am a certified nutritionist and am currently becoming a Naturopathic doctor. I have never heard of this, so I am very confused by this statement. Can you go into more detail about these foods and your reactions?

Deepsoul
19-03-2015, 04:01 AM
First of all this is not for the universes ears , I have been making great progress by not reinforcing this condition, DEar Thereason I am severely intolerant of at least 2 naturally occurring substances in all food being(salicylates and Amines And possilbly Oxalates, so definetly no herbs etc for me a naturopath made me so sick in the early days but I wasnt properly diagnosed the only live food I can tolerate is 5 cooked green beans and a small handful of iceberg lettuce a day ,thats more to do with sals, the amines are meat etc anything with taste,.I have about 10 foods I can eat safely ,most of them disgusting and soul destroying, I am very thankful for eggs and goat milk though.I also have severe chemical intolerance and exercise makes me depressed and sick,intolerant of latic acid ,so Its full on ,my hubby is studying accupuncture and chi gong is helping me to stay alive,no breakthroughs yet on the medical front and i guess i should be more hopeful but just feel so beaten all the time.Ive had it since teenage but it has become severe in last 5 years.Thankyou for your interest and eat a salad or some fruit for me,lol.Resting Butterfly

Deepsoul
19-03-2015, 11:46 PM
Well Im glad thats over ,wont be going for potatoes so soon the hilarious thing is its all mixed up in my spiritual journey ,Spirit showed me so much or the mistake I made I mean ,probably if Id been listening closer my intuition it could have been avoided ,I now see that my committment must be to more to awareness and goodness and Jesus ,making the right decisions in all areas of my life, instead of just doing my own thing. Resting butterfly.Much prefer LOVE.............

Tobi
20-03-2015, 02:33 AM
This is very unusual, yes.
Green beans, lettuce, eggs and goat's milk are all good, and there is some nutrition in those, but being able to eat more variety would be better. Can you eat things like peas? What about cereals or rice? Tofu? Bread? (with honey or peanut butter) Anything like that?

Maybe you can't eat potatoes. I have heard of intolerance to potatoes.

Is it intolerance of fibre-containing foods? (as well as the other things you mentioned.) Some conditions cause symptoms of illness as fibre isn't easily tolerated by the body. I have heard of that.

I also knew someone once who lived on chips, cakes, pizza (without vegetables), cokes,etc, and then one day when they ate a healthy meal with vegetables they were up all night feeling unwell with stomach pains. Their body had become so adjusted to that diet that healthy food was such a shock to their system suddenly! They had terrible gas pains and nausea, etc.

Deepsoul
20-03-2015, 06:44 AM
Thanks Tobi ,but salicylates and amines are in all foods in differrent levels and my body is at this time reacting to even very low levels.If you google them you will find unfortunately many people have it in varying degrees ,it affects behaviour remarkably as well as lots of varied yuko symptoms.Many kids are cured from hyperactivity on the diet ,its usually much better than mine, im speacial,lol,and jails are full of people with it. It worries me that people may have it and not know what it is ,but I have 30yrs experience with it now.My pain is all my left side ,all muscles ,heart and lung,debilitating as well as the other stuff mentioned top post.Least I know what Im having for dinner lol,eat some pizza for us please .Resting butterfly..............Yes bread and specialK the rest nope,ONLY saving grace too is golden syrup even put it on my beans and eggs.

Arcturus
20-03-2015, 12:44 PM
I understand the first post as it's kind of my reality too but then I think we're both chemically sensitive. I do get into a place where I eat properly and healthily but this is dependant on me following, to the letter, a very specfic diet. Even eating fat with 2 meals a day instead of just one will knock it's efficacy on the head. When I eat like this, which is most of the time, I do improve but this healing is long slow and drawn out. I feel better in some ways and worse in others as the illness comes out. Basically eating well induces an uncomfortable healing curve that takes me 5-6 months constant and total attention to fully heal. And if I eat too much fat or anything wrong its scuppered regardless. No satiety is common in crohns.

MIND POWER
20-03-2015, 08:49 PM
I am wondering if anyone else gets this, First of all I have a condition where eating healthy foods makes me sick ,depressed ,in pain and yes I hate it .I live off chips{crisps} biscuits and coke, I am undernourished on this diet and definitely not joyous but I do not experience the symptoms ,I described above. So you may not really get what this is like but its killing me and I hate it .I had some potato yesterday and I have been crying ,in pain and Feeling hate ,its not just a thought thing it happens physiologically,a reaction to the chemicals in healthy food. So what Im getting to is I think this is my spiritual challenge to be able to find love out of all of this , I actually can see the hate so clearly now that it is almost comfortable not just for this thing but in many different areas of my life and life in general, spirit is taking me on a deep challenging journey,its bumpy and confronting but I am destined to search and create LOVE eventually again. Resting butterfly

Its called a (Herxmiher Reaction) which makes you feel sick, its your immune system being kicked into gear! which will kill of microbes and also your detoxification system purging toxins from your body! Its not the healthy food that is making you sick. The reason why your immune system & detoxification kicks into gear is because, you are now supplying your body with the minerals, amino- acids and vitamins that it needs to carry out such tasks efficiently. And removing all those toxins, will be uncomfortable for you! its like when you get sick, the fever is actually a symptom of your immune system (Working) and fighting off whatever virus is attacking you.

https://chronicillnessrecovery.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=161

Ether you want to help yourself or you don't! Living off crisp and coke, is not good for you! The healthy food is not killing you, its kicking your body into gear!. Love yourself abit more! We all eat sweets or whatever from time to time, but living off that stuff..? come on man, sort it out.

Make a change, you can do it!

You should really take advantage of the internet and information out there, educate yourself.

Deepsoul
20-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Dearest Mindpower thankyou for your opinion ,But you have no idea what you are dealing with here this is a specific diagnosed condition if you would like to google SALICYLATES and educate yourself with it you may understand it better.I can understand you having trouble getting your head around it ,in fact go onto the site SAlicylate forum and view all the other poor souls that are also suffering with it .To actually love ourselves we cant eat healthy .Anyway Hi VectorG3 I get you because I know what its all like,try to keep sane my friend and keep to the diet that works best for you ,Its a curly one but ours for now not forever I pray ,just think of all the enlightenment in it LOL,Resting butterfly

Michelle11
20-03-2015, 11:04 PM
What about supplements? Can you take supplements to compensate for the poor diet? On a spiritual level I wonder if there is some eating disorder in your past that you are wrestling with in this life. My perspective is that when we make a decision about something we set that reality in motion for us. If in a past life you had some negative views about food it is possibly you are now experiencing the effects of that decision as a way to sort it out for yourself. It is just a theory mind you and I have nothing to validate why you are experiencing what you are experiencing but there is a life lesson for you or it would not be occurring. Best of luck with it.

Miss Hepburn
20-03-2015, 11:18 PM
My aunt only ate, Oreos, 3 bites of mashed pot and gravy, burnt toast,
(That she scraped the burnt off of), Coke and some whiskey straight...

I'll say there was one other thing...but neither my sister and I can think of it...seems
I saw a cup of coffee in her hand, hmm.

She lived to be in her mid 70s...adopted a son...was a wonderful person,
very thin...saw a photo of her at 7 years....thin, also.

Just saying I was brought up with this. I get it.

Added: Wait, I do think she occasionally would have peanut butter,
or was it strawberry jam....not much. This was her whole life.

MIND POWER
21-03-2015, 12:33 AM
Dearest Mindpower thankyou for your opinion ,But you have no idea what you are dealing with here this is a specific diagnosed condition if you would like to google SALICYLATES and educate yourself with it you may understand it better.I can understand you having trouble getting your head around it ,in fact go onto the site SAlicylate forum and view all the other poor souls that are also suffering with it .To actually love ourselves we cant eat healthy .Anyway Hi VectorG3 I get you because I know what its all like,try to keep sane my friend and keep to the diet that works best for you ,Its a curly one but ours for now not forever I pray ,just think of all the enlightenment in it LOL,Resting butterfly

Deepsoul.

Why are you drinking Coke and not water..? every single cell in your body relies on water to function, no enzyme reaction or metabolic activity is possible without water. You can go for weeks without eating solid food, but you would die in afew days of not drinking water.

In-tolerances sometimes in my opinion are caused by being toxic or some sort of immune dysfunction. And drinking coke and living of chips is only going to degenerate you deep soul, and may worsen this problem. You may well be intolerant to SAlicylate's, but that may be something to do with the effects of your diet has had one your body aswell. Because from what i read SAlicylate's can effect anybody, but of course are detoxification system may get rid of SAlicylate fast enough in order for them not to cause to much of a response.

1. You should definitely be drinking water.
2. Exercise, properly get a proper routine.
3. Maybe experiment on whether you are gluten intolerant! well everybody is technically. There is a woman on this forum (Linen) who knows allot about this subject and it can effect the function of the human body in a multitude of ways!
4. In the mean time, maybe all you can do is follow a low SAlicylate diet! and drink water, and yes like Michelle..? stated up above, invest in some top qaulity vitamin and mineral supplements.

All the best, Deepsoul.

Deepsoul
21-03-2015, 05:32 AM
Thankyou Mindpower ,I do drink water gallons of it,I try not to have too much coke but see sal people cant have tea ,coffee ,herbs etc, I cant exercise much because of chronic fatigue ,and its a doozy of a thing on its own ,I am great with wheat its when you start adding anything alive so as VectorG3 was saying we are all so different.I truly do appreciate you taking the time to help, and if I could believe you me Id be eating the bounty of gods glory every fruit and vege alive, the pain I experience from even the slightest amount can turn into me losing function of my left arm ,leg and cant talk properly,All the best to you too!.............Michelle11 supplements hurt also and I speed like mad on them Although I do manage Iron ,Hooray, as for past life stuff dont know, but I hope I can get rid of it this time around Cause I wouldnt wish it on anyone......Thanks Guys ...REsting butterfly

MIND POWER
22-03-2015, 02:30 PM
Get more sulfur in your diet, the sulfur detoxification system is responsible for getting rid of these SAlicylate's. Its the same with phenol's, that are in fruits and coffee. Buy some MSM, and start supplementing with it. But unfortunately it will be a battle, and you will probably feel a herxhiemer reaction.Most of the ways food is farmed this days, directly has ruined our sulfur detoxification system in all people.

That's my two penny's on this anyway.

SAlicylate's can be a problem for anybody, but of course most people probably detoxify them fast enough for them not keep in circulation long enough to cause all the symptoms you suffer from.

And i don't care whether you like coke or not, stop drinking it! all together especially when you are trying to fight this.

Mr Interesting
23-03-2015, 05:45 AM
My friend did the opposite and only ate junk when he was young then he was dying and the doctors basically said we can't help you so go away and die... so he started into health foods.

Now his favourite is something called Essene bread which is sprouted wheat cooked at a very low temperature.

I can totally understand that this is a condition but I wonder why we don't spend more time wondering why these conditions arise. There was a program on TV here years ago about three people who had medical conditions and were also eating the foods that made them worse, obsessively so, and they could not say no. They then took all the people to a hypnotherapist and he past life regressed them all to specific happenings which he then allowed them to forgive themselves and after that all of them stopped the obsessive eating and even the state of their conditions weakened.

I went and saw this hypnotherapist myself, not to have anything done, but to buy one of the books he'd written and this guy had literally been through the mill himself before he got something to heal himself and start healing others.

But I've had my own past life experiences and there's nothing better so far on getting a handle on why I am what I am, or more appropriately, why I ended up with the directions I'm going in.

And I stated with my friend to illustrate the idea that these kinds of problems only really seem to hit the old souls, those strong enough to get through and make things better for us all. I'd try looking out of the square on this one, see if there's a background to it, maybe even ideas of what you were taught society is and maybe an underlying empathy with what most have to go through as regards service foods.

I've a feeling that this is deeper than an adjustment to what is and more of a why is it. Good Luck.

Kaimi
23-03-2015, 08:13 AM

1. Up until about 2 years ago i lived on ramen and mcdonalds. I still have these as a quick snack but tend to straw away. When someone is accustomed to eating certiain foods it can be strenous to swap your diet over. ie, vegetarians will become physically sick from eating meat because their bodies are no longer used to breaking down non-vegis

Start slow if you want to change your diet. a small salad might be a good start... like a really small dish. Like everything else you you will need to acclimate yourself.

It may not seem like it now but you will feel better with a healthier diet.

2. there is no two, All i wanted to chime in on was the food thing. Im fading fast and hopped up on way too much caffine

Deepsoul
24-03-2015, 02:30 AM
Dear Kaimi, Thankyou for caring, the only problem is a small salad will put me in hospital, Its a real hard one to understand and I thought there may have been such responses , If anyones interested you can view what its like on salicylate forum without joining. Mr Interesting oh so wise and really getting it,Will be looking more into the past life stuff to if only through meditation at this time ,yes forgiveness is the great healer ,this is hereditary thing also ,But guess what I got to meet Jesus Christ and I know that if it is Gods will I will be healed of this darn thing,so I pray that it is your will Dear Lord and that we are together as the one in Your Holy Spirit....................... ...................Resting butterfly . Maybe all disease is a sad spirit...............

Aquahorse
24-03-2015, 03:12 AM
I am so sorry for all that you both are going through, Deepsoul & VectorG3. I have no idea or very little of what your life must be like. I can only sympathize with all that you go through just to endure the next day. I will say a prayer for you both & hope that it helps in some way.

Many Blessings come your way.

Kaimi
24-03-2015, 03:14 AM
Well don't over do it is my point. Maybe I don't understand. But Iwould imagine miniscule amounts of healthy may supliment your diet. Many creatures the world over eat things they can't digest well have been known to reach outside of their diet to supplement ie a plant eater will occasionally eat meat to supliment their diet. You are a part of nature and as such the same can be said about you.

Unless you're allergic to something a single bite of something now and again may help solve the issue. Don't strain yourself however. You are the authority on yourself. You know what you can take and what you can't.

Miss Hepburn
24-03-2015, 06:30 AM
Deepsoul,
Was wondering if you ever looked into Jordan Rubin's books...
I wonder if his first one might have a little something that might give
you an interesting idea to try.
Sorry forgot the name.
He has a before and after photo of himself in there.

Ah, the wonders of googling. :smile:

Deepsoul
24-03-2015, 07:15 AM
Thanks Miss Hepburn will have a look at it ,I guess in one way Im lucky as I actually look really healthy,Thankfully ,in fact healthier than most which makes it even harder for people to understand ,Lol..............Resting butterfly.........Also Thankyou so much Aqua Horse for your prayer it was very touching and compassionate :hug2: Dear Kaimi ,You see the problem is that I feel compelled to keep trying stuff and i forget the intense impact it has ,I am even affected quite significantly by the aromas of food...................I must have been a very naughty gluttonous king or queen in my last life,, Ha ha

Kaimi
24-03-2015, 10:58 AM
I 80% of the time forget to eat. Its rare that I feel hungry. I have to remind myself to eat. Usually when I stop and think "oh my last meal was..... idk"