PDA

View Full Version : "Matrix Energetics"

nessa11
18-03-2015, 09:45 AM
I found this alternative healing practice, it looks interesting but have never been to an event!

http://www.matrixenergetics.com/

I'm curious has anyone here ever heard of it or tried it out? : )

God-Like
18-03-2015, 11:49 AM
I had a quick look and I don't really see a problem in their workings / understandings ..

A little snippet regarding the transformation / healing ..

I believe it has to be at the energetic level where mind and matter meet, it’s where mind and matter are essentially the same. We’re talking about photons, light and information and that’s about all there is. I have to believe that transformation takes place on the sub molecular level, the quantum level. That’s where you get the effects of infinite energy and infinitesimally small amounts of time. Physicist Richard Feynman said you could have potentially anything occur in an infinitesimally small amount of time.

Like I said I haven't read all the info, but it would be good if there was something relating to the cause of illness as well as how about going about healing ailments .

Prevention rather than cure .

As an individual that is most interested in self alchemy I do relate to their thoughts regarding cellular levels an all that jazz .

x daz x