PDA

View Full Version : WANNA`FEEL BETTER

Robertj
14-03-2015, 07:58 AM
Wanna feel better..

Then heres one more good method to that.

Consciously forgive yourself for things you wouldnt ordinarily think of things to forgive.

Im experiencing that forgiving like this helps me to get a noticeably better feeling (and hopefully you already know the benefits of that) It also seems to release ENERGY which gets pent up.

There are those little annoyances,personal or other personality quirks or little missed steps,stumbles,blunders,oversights ect.

Forgiving yourself and others and life,is like opening up a window in a stuffy room.You know what that feels like,right,its the experience of a breath of fresh air that you hadnt even really realized was missing until you opened that window.

Heres some of my new ones.

I FORGIVE MYSELF FOR BLUNDERING

I FORGIVE MYSELF FOR NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO

I FORGIVE MYSELF FOR SAYING STUPID THINGS OR BEING STUPID (Sometimes im really,really GOOD at being stupid)

I FORGIVE MYSELF FOR NOT KNOWING HOW TO BE HELPFUL

And then theres the other side of this..praising and appreciating yourself for your little achievements

I RECOGNISE AND APPRECIATE MYSELF WHEN I REMEMBER TO THINK OF ANOTHER PERSON IN A LOVING,KIND WAY

I APPRECIATE AND FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF,WHEN I THINK IN KINDER LOVING WAYS ABOUT MYSELF

These ways of thinking can help you feel better and you know the benefits of that (law of attraction)

Create some noticeable better feelings today-Especially in those situations or circumstances that you dont normally feel terrific about

It really makes a difference..its empowering

(and if you get a moment,maybe post new ways,youve found to forgive and also praise and appreciate yourself)

Robert..

Lorelyen
14-03-2015, 08:28 AM
If forgiving yourself for being you makes you feel better, fine.

Trying to forgive myself would make me feel worse. I strive, I make mistakes and I judge myself on how I recover from them.