PDA

View Full Version : Flower

3dnow
25-12-2010, 07:22 AM
Hi forum, :hug3:

This little flower in the middle of nowhere worked hard, made a lot of efforts to make itself beautiful hoping that someone would like it!

I think this very moving and I wanted to share it.

Happy hollydays!

3dnow

http://www.freewebs.com/pmutaf/182121277_a82a0fc196.jpg

Spiritlite
25-12-2010, 07:29 AM
Oh wow that is very moving, actually made me very emotional to see that beauty and it's struggle that it can be done.
Thankyou
Spiritlite

Westleigh
25-12-2010, 12:12 PM
That is a very beautiful sentiment and a very lovely little creature. Thank you for sharing it. :hug2:

NightSpirit
25-12-2010, 01:27 PM
I can see the flower is fake and placed there...but apart from that....how would you relate that scene to yourself 3dnow?

Sira
25-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Fake or not, it carries a beautiful message and reminder that we all need to do our inner work to become who we truly are. Sunflower also reminds me of always following the Light - in my mind: the highest values. Thank you for posting! <3

3dnow
25-12-2010, 03:55 PM
I can see the flower is fake and placed there...but apart from that....how would you relate that scene to yourself 3dnow?
Hi everyone,

Nightspirit, the flower doesn't seem fake to me? Why would anyone would to that. It looks natural to me.

Apart from that personally I see this little beauty as one expressing courage, being hopeful and full of love no matter what. :hug2::smile:

Thank you flower.

3dnow

Spiritlite
25-12-2010, 08:49 PM
I agree why would it be fake? How do you know it's fake? And if you think it's fake have you searched your soul?
Spiritlite.

NightSpirit
26-12-2010, 10:02 AM
hmm..forget the 'fake' thing! It's not important in this thread. It was only a passing comment so please don't focus on that...rather...what the picture brings to us. Ok..thanks..

3dnow...ok I thank you for that,...would you indulge me more as I ask again...if you were that flower is that the message you would still be putting out, or do you see more in it for yourself alone? Just curious, is all :0)

sound
26-12-2010, 12:47 PM
hmm..forget the 'fake' thing!
lol NS :D for the record I reckon it is fake too and even if it is not sunflowers are able to push their way through very very adverse conditions ... maybe it is one flower left after they harvested all the rest lol

3dnow
26-12-2010, 01:09 PM
hmm..forget the 'fake' thing! It's not important in this thread. It was only a passing comment so please don't focus on that...rather...what the picture brings to us. Ok..thanks..

3dnow...ok I thank you for that,...would you indulge me more as I ask again...if you were that flower is that the message you would still be putting out, or do you see more in it for yourself alone? Just curious, is all :0)

Haha NightSpirit it has nothing to do with me in fact I was thinking about who to honor for this little flower. I don't believe in God but I first thought may be God made this flower... But this didn't make sense to me, and nothing moved inside me with this thought. Then I decided to honor the flower itself and no one else. This made me cry.

The wind brought it in the middle of nowhere, the flower didn't give up (as most humans would do) as this is not its nature, it persisted and made itself beautiful hoping that someone would appreciate. It worked! Someone saw it and shared with us. The flower wins.

Those were the thoughts behind my post.

3dnow

3dnow
26-12-2010, 01:30 PM
Here is another courageous little beauty:

http://www.freewebs.com/pmutaf/1243252566jCZ2KYQ.jpg

Sira
26-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Oooh, how beautiful! Reminds me of a little lilac pansy that I had the pleasure of observing last summer. The seed had found its way between the cement tiles at the terrace and I just loved the spirit of the little flower who dared to choose it as its place to bloom! <3

NightSpirit
26-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Haha NightSpirit it has nothing to do with me in fact I was thinking about who to honor for this little flower. I don't believe in God but I first thought may be God made this flower... But this didn't make sense to me, and nothing moved inside me with this thought. Then I decided to honor the flower itself and no one else. This made me cry.

The wind brought it in the middle of nowhere, the flower didn't give up (as most humans would do) as this is not its nature, it persisted and made itself beautiful hoping that someone would appreciate. It worked! Someone saw it and shared with us. The flower wins.

Those were the thoughts behind my post.

3dnow

aye! so in adversity, it still managed to blossom...brilliant 3dnow..this says a lot for the human spirit and what we stand for....even though we cannot see it at times :D

Xan
27-12-2010, 01:05 AM
"The flower wins" .... Perfect.

Xan

3dnow
27-12-2010, 08:45 AM
"The flower wins" .... Perfect.

Xan

Haha here goes another winner for you! :hug3:

http://www.freewebs.com/pmutaf/lonely-flower.jpg