PDA

View Full Version : Rage Fear Anger

acitak
11-03-2015, 10:26 PM
If you have a lot of rage,fear,anger inside of you,you must know that there is nothing wrong with you.
Sometimes those emotions are triggered by the people,situations and places, sometimes come out on their own.
When I have been in first years of my awakening process, a lot of fear and anger came out from unconscious/subconscious, and with that all kinds of wrong,false beliefs and belief systems which were connected to that fear, anger , which together were guiding my distorted perception of reality of that time.
From my experience those emotions are just suppressed, wounded emotions, which individual reject, like garbage into unconsciousness all his life,and some are even from the past lives.
Unless individual feel them completely, observe and release them,those emotions will control his thinking and behaviour.
From unconscious those wounded emotions will attract negative beliefs and thoughts and in the end perception of reality of individual will be negative.
You must embrace them,feel them completely through your body, not suppress them,because you only may observe emotion when you accept it completely.
If you must ,beat your cushion when rage come out, but do not harm others,of course.
Do not suppress emotions. More you clean your wounded emotions, more clear perception you will have.
Individual see only that what he/she believes and if those beliefs are influenced by the negative emotions,he/she will see negativity all around.
After cleansing of the wounded emotions and wrong beliefs,I have begun to see completely different world.

All the best

LadyMay
11-03-2015, 10:29 PM
Great post, love it! Very informative.

Rawnrr
12-03-2015, 04:05 PM
I was just contemplating this today myself...the issues of rage while on spiritual paths.
One thing I have noticed is that perhaps when we work "inside" and develop an inner harmony, sometimes when we face the outer world we become more aware of all the disharmony it possesses and how that grates against the inner harmony we know..and sets off these emotions more easily.
(I am having one of those days today...where everything seems to **** me off..even though I know things are really pretty good)

acitak
12-03-2015, 07:28 PM
Thank you very much for your kind words Scarlett.

acitak
12-03-2015, 09:59 PM
I was just contemplating this today myself...the issues of rage while on spiritual paths.
One thing I have noticed is that perhaps when we work "inside" and develop an inner harmony, sometimes when we face the outer world we become more aware of all the disharmony it possesses and how that grates against the inner harmony we know..and sets off these emotions more easily.
(I am having one of those days today...where everything seems to **** me off..even though I know things are really pretty good)

I think that we all have a bad moments, regardless of how much advanced in the evolution of consciousness we are.
Jesus Christ, if we believe in these stories, did not always exhibit unconditional love, and yet many would state that he was a saint.
He was the Messiah, the Chosen One, that being who was thought to be the Highest Consciousness, yet there were stories of his anger and his RAGE in the temple complex where he drove the moneylenders out of this sacred area.
Was he exhibiting unconditional love when he did so?
He showed anger towards the disciples on various occasions. For example, the reactions to Mary Magdalene irritated him and irked him, yet again he is considered to be one of the Higher Consciousness.

All the best

RupertS
12-03-2015, 11:43 PM
If you have a lot of rage,fear,anger inside of you,you must know that there is nothing wrong with you.
I agree. It just means that your emotional function or your inner guidance is working.
Sometimes those emotions are triggered by the people,situations and places, sometimes come out on their own.
Here I do not totally agree. These emotions are only triggered indirectly by people or situations etc. These emotions are triggered not by the people or circumstances themselves but by the thoughts you have about them. YOUR thoughts, in your head. Maybe they are not your real thoughts but just the way the whole world thinks about those subjects or what your mother or your uncle or your friend, etc. always told you about that subject. But again, as long as you BELIEVE these thoughts, they are active in your system and can therefore produce these emotions. But it is a big misunderstanding (maybe the greatest one in the world) that other people, circumstances, the environment, the government, the weather, the media, whatever...are responsible for my own emotions. They are not. It is only my own thoughts ABOUT them that produce negative emotion (again: they may not be my own because I never took the time to choose them consciously).
You probably know the famous Shakespeare quote from Hamlet (no, not the one with to be in it :icon_wink: the other one: "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
When I have been in first years of my awakening process, a lot of fear and anger came out from unconscious/subconscious, and with that all kinds of wrong,false beliefs and belief systems which were connected to that fear, anger , which together were guiding my distorted perception of reality of that time.
Exactly! With negative emotion there is always some wrong thinking connected to it. The way I see it, the negativity was there before but you didn't allow yourself to look at it. Now that you became more aware and stronger also, you didn't need to suppress them anymore. That's when you are able to take a look at all those false beliefs and convictions built around these emotions and may transform them. With the new thinking the negative emotion will subside (given that you chose thoughts that felt better than before, but that was my assumption anyway).
You must embrace them,feel them completely through your body, not suppress them,because you only may observe emotion when you accept it completely.
Yes. Acceptance is the only way to meet negative emotion, because inside of it at the core of it, there is a lesson waiting for you to be learned. And you will never learn what it holds for you unless you accept the presence of the negative emotion to begin with. Before you can accept it you will always try to make it go away and numb yourself or just ignore and deny it and then suppress the emotion altogether. So acceptance is always the first step.
My sentiments exactly! :happy1:

acitak
13-03-2015, 01:38 AM
Here I do not totally agree. These emotions are only triggered indirectly by people or situations etc. These emotions are triggered not by the people or circumstances themselves but by the thoughts you have about them. YOUR thoughts, in your head. Maybe they are not your real thoughts but just the way the whole world thinks about those subjects or what your mother or your uncle or your friend, etc. always told you about that subject. But again, as long as you BELIEVE these thoughts, they are active in your system and can therefore produce these emotions. But it is a big misunderstanding (maybe the greatest one in the world) that other people, circumstances, the environment, the government, the weather, the media, whatever...are responsible for my own emotions. They are not. It is only my own thoughts ABOUT them that produce negative emotion (again: they may not be my own because I never took the time to choose them consciously).
You probably know the famous Shakespeare quote from Hamlet (no, not the one with to be in it :icon_wink: the other one: "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

:

No,no,no, negative emotion come first, she is triggered by the people , places ,situations, she was already there in unconsciousness,suppressed for a long time, then negative thought attach itself to negative emotion and in the end you have a negative perception of reality of individual.
Then come another negative thought, which attach to self another negative emotion from unconsciousness and so forth...

All the best

TEReview
17-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Unfortunately, many of us as we grew up, had no useful guidance on how to deal with our anger - which is widely seen as a negative emotion that should be deleted. A common myth suggests that healthy, happy people do not get angry.

Aquahorse
17-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Unfortunately, many of us as we grew up, had no useful guidance on how to deal with our anger - which is widely seen as a negative emotion that should be deleted. A common myth suggests that healthy, happy people do not get angry.

I so agree with you! Everything we are given has something to offer. Never feeling pain will likely cause fear of it, becoming familiar with it, knowing it, with all its facets, you have a better understanding of yourself. Then step outside of your pain, look at it from another's perspective, then the third person perspective and you've created a bigger view one by which you are no longer in this alone. Healing has taken its place, fragments of the whole have joined to one, & strength becomes part of the whole of you.

Great thread, love triggers. :blob3:

acitak
22-03-2015, 08:16 PM
I so agree with you! Everything we are given has something to offer. Never feeling pain will likely cause fear of it, becoming familiar with it, knowing it, with all its facets, you have a better understanding of yourself. Then step outside of your pain, look at it from another's perspective, then the third person perspective and you've created a bigger view one by which you are no longer in this alone. Healing has taken its place, fragments of the whole have joined to one, & strength becomes part of the whole of you.

Great thread, love triggers. :blob3:

It is exactly as you say.
First, completely embrace emotion, then observe it and in the end healing of the emotion has taken its place.

Aquahorse
23-03-2015, 06:10 PM
Thank you, acitak. It always makes the journey joyful when you know other are traveling the same route & it works for them as well.

Many Blessings come your way.