PDA

View Full Version : Really need healing

Teijaro10
11-03-2015, 03:57 AM
Hello my name is Tamya I'm 28 and really could use some direction in the healing process.. Besides having a troubled child hood and going through some messed up stuff.. When I turned 18 I killed a man.. He was walking on the highway and I wasn't paying attention and crossed the line And hit him w my car. He died right there. It ended up being somebody my family is close w their family so it was even harder dealin with this. I just don't kno how to try to heal myself or just be able to accept this is what Happened.

Om love
11-03-2015, 10:04 AM
Hello Teijaro10 :)

There are many ways that you can help yourself.
Here are my suggestions:

If you are part of some religion you can go ask fro help from your priest.
Every religion has means to help you deal with this kind of stuff.

Beside that my opinion and experience is that
one of the best ways to help yourself is to help other people that have problems.
I think there is not a better way to raise you self confidence
and get that feeling of meaning in your life than helping others.
You can look for some charity organisation near your place
and start feeding hungry people or do some other way of charity work.

I would also suggest some energy healing since that helped me deal with a lot of
my problems.
A certified Pranic Healer should help you tremendously.
Certified pranic healer is also skilled in Pranic psychotherapy.
This is part of pranic healing that deals specifically with psychological problems.
You tell your therapist your problems and what you have been through
and he can literally cleanse those traumas and pent up emotions out of you.
Better healer you have better you will feel.
It worked incredibly in my case.

Just look for a Pranic Heling center in your area.
Try to find it on the internet

I also suggest you to try "Twin hearts meditation".
This meditation also did miracles for me.
It generates so many beautiful emotions and thoughts.
At the same time it cleanses you from negative ones
and creates inner stillness, peace and gives energy.
You can find it here:
goo.gl/ybzDhp

Wish you all the best :)

philp5787
11-03-2015, 10:43 AM
No one can fix anything whatever happened in their lives, you just have to make a positive affirmation it was an accident. Above suggestion is also a great suggestion, you should help others it gives pleasure and happiness.

Serrao
11-03-2015, 11:50 AM
Hello my name is Tamya I'm 28 and really could use some direction in the healing process.. Besides having a troubled child hood and going through some messed up stuff.. When I turned 18 I killed a man.. He was walking on the highway and I wasn't paying attention and crossed the line And hit him w my car. He died right there. It ended up being somebody my family is close w their family so it was even harder dealin with this. I just don't kno how to try to heal myself or just be able to accept this is what Happened.
Accidents happen, take a look around. Things on purpose regarding to crime happen too, take a look around.
I hope you find peace within yourself.

Star Wolf Medicine Woman
12-03-2015, 12:53 AM

I have to say I know a little about this kind of thing, as my friend was mowed down by a drunk driver who was 4 times over the limit!!
I hated this person for killing my friend until one day I came face to face with the person who did it..

I was shocked to learn he was only jailed for 8 months!! Was that all my friend was worth... Then I talked to him, he told me of the constant nightmares, of how he had never driven a car since and how he has been beaten up and shunned and thrown out of places once they know he he is..

He said, He cannot turn the clock back or undo what happened.. that when he left home that day, he didn't set out to harm anyone... He had counselling and medication for Depression as a result of the accident.. I guess I was only seeing it from my point of view, from my loss but meeting him laid a lot of ghosts to rest.. I felt able to stop hating him and ended up feeling quite sad and sympathetic towards him.

I had to learn to move on with my life and so did he... You need to feel able to do the same, it makes no difference if you knew the family, the loss is the same and I feel sure it was never your intention either..

So try not to beat yourself up about it, its past and you cannot turn the clock back you need to forgive yourself...

VisionQuest
12-03-2015, 02:19 AM

A Course In Miracles ~

go through A Course In Miracles ~

MplsEmpath
12-03-2015, 04:21 AM
I think EFT and the work are good places to start when you don't where to start. They are completely free to learn and you can learn them in a few minutes and apply them daily (or more). Search youtube for EFT or EFT for guilt or meridian tapping. The work is thework.com. The work does have volunteers that can help you learn the process.

Teijaro10
12-03-2015, 06:10 AM
Thank you all for your time to respond to my post

inspirit
12-03-2015, 06:28 AM
Start by forgiving all the people who did messed up stuff to you. When you forgive others it's easier to accept your own forgiveness.

ScorpCap
12-03-2015, 06:52 AM
Wow,what a burden to carry, and at such a young age. Do you have access to any kind of therapy or support group? I wish you well. God Bless.

Om love
12-03-2015, 08:31 AM
Start by forgiving all the people who did messed up stuff to you. When you forgive others it's easier to accept your own forgiveness.
This also worked great for me!
I recommend it too

Platonico
13-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Wow! That was some post. Really caught me by surprise alright!
Still, what comes to mind is that you have to believe he went to a better place.
Personally, as a true warrior, that would be a very noble way to die.
It would be a death I would endorse for myself, if I had the choice.
Death holds no terror for me. It is a natural process. The medical scam wants to feed
the terror of Death because it is good for the medical business.

The real art of Spiritual Advancement is to live in the moment.
We forgive ourselves and everyone else in order to be free of our past
We learn to discipline our minds and silence our internal dialogue
to temporarily suspend our egos so that we can live in the moment
and deliberately choose how we wish to be by how we choose to think

Punishing ourselves for things that can never be changed is self-defeating
So, you either choose to believe he died and went to a better place
or you spend the rest of your life in self-inflicted guilt torment

The choice is yours