PDA

View Full Version : Fustration

OceanWaves19161
23-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Hey guys,

For those feelings a bit zapped out energetically at the momment know that this will come to an end soon. Try and get outside as much as you can as staying inside will cause your energies to build up within you in quite an intense manner at the momment. This can cause feelings of irritation, fustration etc. Try and nurture yourself alot during this period too and remember to pray for guidance. Many of you are comming to the completion of your lessons and will soon cross over into the next phase. Feelings of grief and anxiety will be common at the momment but try and ride these feelings out as they will pass. The reason these feelings are building up is because your energies are being recalibrated and integrated inside you at the momment which drives the denser energies out.

SeaZen
23-12-2010, 01:27 PM
Thanks! Thats exactly how I have been feeling lately.

Lucuno
23-12-2010, 10:17 PM
So this energy that's coming out can pose as a overpowered DracoLich that can stress your mind and body out so much that you nearly go nuts? Ok, I hope I don't face anything bigger than that, cause that thing was pretty heavy and I'm still dealing with it atm. LOL

OceanWaves19161
24-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Lol things can manifest in funny ways. I'd been getting very strange past life looking images comming up for a while now... tormented looking faces etc. I just worked out today it's not strange past lives comming up it's actually my ego releasing and portraying itself to me in that form.

Spiritlite
24-12-2010, 12:28 AM
Thankyou that's exactly what I needed to hear.
Thanks
Spiritlite.

Lucuno
24-12-2010, 01:07 AM
yea, tell me about it, that Dracolich was one of my past life enemies. XD
apparently I just learn't why he was here; had to do with a fear of mine. XD