PDA

View Full Version : mother meera visit to uk on May 2015

peteyzen
02-03-2015, 11:29 AM
Hi Folks, if u want a turbo boost or even a kick start to your spiritual development, I strongly suggest you go to one of mother meeras darshans in the uk at the end of may. They are completely free. You can book on the web site address below.
Mother Meera is an avatar, a divine incarnation sent here to help us, she is profoundly powerful and it is a beautiful experience and she will help you spiritually what ever path you are on.
http://mothermeera.org.uk/

peteyzen
04-03-2015, 11:26 AM
btw a few of us are going on to the birmingham one on the 22nd at 1pm if u want company

krishna
04-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Petezen,
I am a profound devotee Of DMM including flying to Germany to visit her at her home.
She is of course a female Avatar and has completely enlightened my entire life.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.

Astro
04-03-2015, 01:35 PM
I wonder why they ask you to take a change of socks.

peteyzen
04-03-2015, 01:52 PM
I have never taken a change of socks with me Astro, I just put clean ones on in the morning before leaving, so that when I take my shoes off I don`t stink everyone near me to death lol

Astro
04-03-2015, 02:15 PM
I have never taken a change of socks with me Astro, I just put clean ones on in the morning before leaving, so that when I take my shoes off I don`t stink everyone near me to death lol

Thank you. I must have mis-read it.

durgaa
04-03-2015, 11:18 PM
Mother Meera is an avatar

l seriously doubt it. There is a lot of self-delusion and many false claims.
Yes, there is a power there (l've felt it myself), but l'm pretty sure it's not a Divine power - it manifests from the astral level. Even one of the most advanced sadhak's at Sri Aurobindo ashram (when she was living there) said she had a vital (astral) power, which is very different from a Divine or Avataric power. Yes, she has occult powers, but that doesn't make her Divine.
There are many guru's who have this power/powers - that doesn't make them Avatars or even Spiritual beings..
But, Sri Aurobindo did say that if your sincere, even guru's like MM can be used by the Divine to help you. The same would have applied to sai baba, who was another making false claims IMO. And don't forget, these sort of guru's can use astral entities to bring about miraculous happenings (they were seen with sai baba by clairvoyants). lt doesn't require a Divine power to heal ppl, for instance..

Miss Hepburn
05-03-2015, 02:08 AM
Yes, she has occult powers, but that doesn't make her Divine.
I have no idea, understand, I have never been
in her presence and even then, I probably would not know,
esp, if I got zapped by her darshan...
but I found this very astute, durgaa...
as unpopular as it may be to some.

peteyzen
06-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Durgaa, you may be right, I`m not enlightened and its possible I am wrong and Mother Meera is not divine.
Having said that, lets examine what happens if you go to see her from both perspectives;
If you go and she isn`t divine, you have a free (to have darshan is totally free) nice few hours meditating in a room full of lovely people.
If she is divine, you get, (still for free), the divine blessing and grace of an avatar, on your spiritual journey an event that rarely happens across all of your lifetimes.
For me it is a no brainer
either way win win,

Adrienne
06-03-2015, 02:31 PM
I have no idea, understand, I have never been
in her presence and even then, I probably would not know,
esp, if I got zapped by her darshan...
but I found this very astute, durgaa...
as unpopular as it may be to some.

Miss Hepburn :D I do love the way you speak so freely " zapped by her darshan " , lol !

I wasn't " zapped by her darshan " however, I did have the opportunity to experience it and I didn't have anything like the experience peteyzen enjoys.....

on second thought " zapped by her darshan " really describes it better than I could have, lol .

I felt the piercing cold stare, of her eyes that went right thru me ! :icon_eek: Certainly not the loving glance one might expect from someone giving out darshans, whether she is or isn't an avatar. I wasn't alone in this experience, the whole group of people that I was with, experienced this same cold piercing stare, looking into her eyes..... which at the time of my visit was the darshan, unlike other darshans which are actual hugs ....

I hope others have more of an enjoyable experience like peteyzen than what I experienced.

Miss Hepburn
06-03-2015, 04:55 PM
.... nice few hours meditating in a room
full of lovely people.

Yes! Isn't it just amazing! Being with people that only
want the highest! :smile:

Miss Hepburn
06-03-2015, 05:07 PM
I wasn't " zapped by her darshan " however, I did have the opportunity to experience it...
on second thought " zapped by her darshan " really describes it better than I could have, lol .
I felt the piercing cold stare, of her eyes that went right thru me ! :icon_eek: Oh, my God...I have been with a guru many times that sent me into
absolute Grace for days, months and over a year!
Sometimes very similar to an hallucenigenic.
Never can sp that word!
(Of course, I was part of that being ready and open!
I am reminded of by others.)

I think of Vivekananda and Paramahansa being 'zapped' by there gurus!
Sent into the Cosmic reality of who they are and
Satchitananda....bliss....kind of like some NDEs!

But, can I distinguish if they have powers from the Astral realms or are truly an Avatar?
I don't think so...but HEY, it sure is great being around them!
I'd like to get hugged by Amma!
Is she an incarnation of God (?) no more then me...but has she passed thru
her blocks and obstacles to Love...seems so!

sunsoul
06-03-2015, 05:24 PM
Yes, I had a hug from Amma in Delhi about 20 years ago. She had a long, long line of people from all walks of life coming in off the street waiting to be hugged. She was very patient and loving.

I think the key point is how the guru affects you. If some kind of transformation is taking place then that is all that you can ask. Adding an avatar label in comparison to others is unnecessary from that point of view although I know why people do use it.

We wish pete and his followers much love and good thoughts on their trip!

Adrienne
06-03-2015, 05:58 PM
I'd like to get hugged by Amma!
Is she an incarnation of God (?) no more then me...but has she passed thru
her blocks and obstacles to Love...seems so!

Miss Hepburn, I hope you get the opportunity of being hugged by Amma !
I have had many hugs from Amma, and you can just feel the love being in her presence. :smile: her darshans are beyond words !

not to distract from the thread.... I hope peteyzen takes advantage of an opportunity, should it come his way.... to receive a darshan from Amma !

in the meantime - peteyzen - enjoy your visits with mother meera !! :smile:

peteyzen
10-03-2015, 12:01 PM
thank you all

ajay00
12-03-2015, 12:45 PM
One way to check whether the aforesaid is an enlightened sage or Avatar is to see whether one feels the actual physical sensations of peace in his or her presence.

Peaceful vibrations say a lot. :smile:

The company of an enlightened master also raises the prana or chi in oneself, reflecting in greater awareness or expanding state of consciousness.

If you can feel yourself becoming more aware and mindful, happy and blissful in Satsang, then chances are high that you are in the company of an enlightened master.

The enhanced prana or chi which comes in the presence of an enlightened master is also the reason for miraculous healings that take place in satsang for some.

CIRRUS
12-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Hi Peteyzen,
Hope you are well.
I've booked for the London darshan in May.
It will be my second darshan this year.
My wife will be coming with me for the first time.
So looking forward to seeing Mother Meera again.

Light and Peace
Cirrus

Lucyan28
12-03-2015, 02:18 PM
I will read about Mother Meera, I feel, it would be refreshing.

Thx ;)

peteyzen
18-03-2015, 11:53 AM
hi Cirrus,
So pleased for you mate. I hope the wifey loves it too.

Arcturus
18-03-2015, 01:00 PM
I'd have a hug any day. Hope you all enjoy, peace n all