PDA

View Full Version : Healing Protective Webs: Solar Plexus

spiritualexplorer
28-02-2015, 06:33 AM
Hi all,

If someone has damaged one of the protective webs near their solar plexus, and wishes to heal it, will flooding this area with prana or solar energy help to seal the tear(s)?

Does anyone know a good resource on this area of healing?

Thanks

SE. :cat:

Ivy
28-02-2015, 07:58 AM
What do you mean by protective webs, and also how are they damaged?

spiritualexplorer
28-02-2015, 08:22 AM
They are like 'barriers' that exist between the chakras that prevent unwanted intrusions from parallel dimensions.

My knowledge is limited because I am learning about it as I learn about myself.

They can be damaged in a variety of ways that I am no expert on. Examples could be alcohol or psychedelic drug use.

Thanks
SE

dryad
01-03-2015, 05:39 AM
If it was caused by drug use it will be very difficult to repair properly until the drugs are completely out of your system which takes seven years. Flooding the area with energy wont work it will just leak out. Assuming the drug or alcohol abuse is not going to continue you could build a temporary patch to repair the hole. But it will be a weak point for a while. It will make it difficult to control higher abilities as they depend on feedback loops so you might want to stick to the basics for a while.

spiritualexplorer
01-03-2015, 05:42 AM
The damage was caused in the distant past - it was referred to as "damaging and unnatural experiences'. I assume from when I was a teenager, which was 19yearsgo now:)- it is also possible that it was from a past life.

spiritualexplorer
01-03-2015, 05:44 AM
Just wondered, where does the 7 years timescale come from?

Ivy
01-03-2015, 07:47 AM
Thanks for explaining. It's something I've not heard of, sorry.

spiritualexplorer
01-03-2015, 08:10 AM
Hi Ivy,

I found out about it from information given to me, through a connection with someone (almost like a soul connection) from this person's guide or helper you could say.

All I know is that I was told the solar plexus has a shield, and that both myself and person I had a soul connection with, have damaged it in the past. It's apparently a 'multifaceted' problem.

Right now, I'm just doing my best to allow my higher self to guide, but I'm also doing research on it. I'm looking at the Pranic Healing work by Choa Kok Sui, which discusses this protection in the book Pranic Psychotherapy - here they are called 'protective webs', but they sound like the same thing.

I am sure I am healing, but slowly, and it will take time.

As I am (at the moment) not in contact with my 'connection', I am just doing my best to heal myself without so called 'higher help'. This forum is where I ended up on this current journey, and I will shortly write an intro in the Intro section.

SE :cat: :cat: :cat:

dryad
01-03-2015, 09:43 AM
7 year renewal pattern. After 7 years every cell in your body has changed so there is nothing left of the original damage. If its lasted longer than that already without further drug use then its being copied and not healing naturally. Which means the source of the damage is still affecting you in some way. Quite possibly past life. It reminds me of a person I saw once who had a spear stuck in them on an astral level from a past life (death.). It was causing damage and could not be repaired until the spear was removed. Maybe you have something like that.

7luminaries
01-03-2015, 08:32 PM
They are like 'barriers' that exist between the chakras that prevent unwanted intrusions from parallel dimensions.

My knowledge is limited because I am learning about it as I learn about myself.

They can be damaged in a variety of ways that I am no expert on. Examples could be alcohol or psychedelic drug use.

Thanks
SE
Hello SE!

For me, I use my own webs on myself and others for energy healing and diagnosis, not for protection. They surely do protect, of course, but without my having to view the world in a defensive way.

It's more a matter of focus and intent, but I don't really believe in the necessity of preventing unwanted intrusions. I believe that with loving and pure intention, our energy is already nearly invulnerable to whatever else is out there energetically. When first starting out, I was very mildly concerned with protection, but as my focus shifted to learning and service, it stopped seeming necessary a long, long time ago.

About the tearing in your energetic field...focusing on love and light is the best response in nearly any situation, IMO. And sending love and light help, yes. But for expert repair of your energetic field, please seek expert help. Ask your guides for help at night, and either participate and observe, or else just go to sleep and leave it to them! Archangels do this expertly and very quickly. A group of Tibetan monks also did this for me.

Completely different circumstances...in the case of the angelic guides repairing me, it was due to unexpected severe damage due to making love to someone whilst the other did not bring love to the situation in that moment (astral). Apparently this is severely traumatic to the soul and to the energy body. They came to my assistance without being asked. Too out of it to ask, after all...

In the case of the Tibetan monks, I was taking on a huge energetic effort singlehandedly, and I caused damage to myself. They too came to my assistance unexpectedly and without being asked. And again, I wasn't in good enough shape to make a request.

In both cases, my damage was systemic and not just one chakra. And it was severe. I knew it and could "see" the damage, even whilst I was prone, dazed, confused and too weak to move in the astral. Even still, their repair work seemed to be very quick and effective, and there was no residual damage. In cases where the work may be ongoing, nonetheless if that is what it takes, then your time is still well-spent. You will begin to feel stronger as you go.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

spiritualexplorer
02-03-2015, 12:19 PM
Hi 7luminaries,

Thankyou for your reply. :angel9:

I think the intrusions have been the main issue for me as they affected my sleep to the point where it lowered my immunity (or wei qi in chinese medicine). I spent a lot of time and money taking Chinese Medicine, which stabilised me, but I've realised that I don't need the Chinese Medicine and instead need to use Prana to stabilise it.

I believe it also caused mild Liver Fire (another Chinese Medical Pattern) too, which was not pleasant.

I'm not really sure how to ask spirit guides for help or who to ask - I guess I am reluctant because of all the stories you read about 'fake' guides and 'imposters' pretending to help.

As for the making love issue, I can only say that in my own understanding, when we create thoughtforms that don't have enough energy of the heart in them, they are created as desire thoughtforms where the four forces of nature are imbalanced; and this then causes an imbalance in our system of 'feelings' (which is also composed of the 4 forces) causing a 'destructive' process to occur. How long it takes to cause a problem, or exactly how it can manifest the problems you described, I cannot say - still learning :)

Blessings,
SE

7luminaries
04-03-2015, 07:23 PM
Hi 7luminaries,

Thankyou for your reply. :angel9:

I think the intrusions have been the main issue for me as they affected my sleep to the point where it lowered my immunity (or wei qi in chinese medicine). I spent a lot of time and money taking Chinese Medicine, which stabilised me, but I've realised that I don't need the Chinese Medicine and instead need to use Prana to stabilise it.

I believe it also caused mild Liver Fire (another Chinese Medical Pattern) too, which was not pleasant.

I'm not really sure how to ask spirit guides for help or who to ask - I guess I am reluctant because of all the stories you read about 'fake' guides and 'imposters' pretending to help.

As for the making love issue, I can only say that in my own understanding, when we create thoughtforms that don't have enough energy of the heart in them, they are created as desire thoughtforms where the four forces of nature are imbalanced; and this then causes an imbalance in our system of 'feelings' (which is also composed of the 4 forces) causing a 'destructive' process to occur. How long it takes to cause a problem, or exactly how it can manifest the problems you described, I cannot say - still learning :)

Blessings,
SE

SE, hello!
Most if not all deep, higher-level or systemic healing does involve others and other lives, as well as you and this current life. You're right on that. There is a reason for the Celtic term "the circle of belonging", often referred to as "holding the space". This reflects the deepest reality of our existence, which is interbeing. I very much appreciate that you understand this for yourself on your own path.

And the other little known secret...or perhaps widely known secret, is that almost no healer can do extensive core or higher-level healing on him- or herself in isolation...and it is for exactly the reasons you mention, i.e., that it is "multifaceted" and that one's own healing will ultimately always involve others.

There is something about the very nature of what I call true healing (core or systemic healing) that seems to mandate the engagement of oneself with another or with others. Again, we come back to the circle. That's why love and kindness are so important...as well as guided healing efforts such as your own...because they are all key to any true healing of the heart, the soul and of the spirit...and thus of the mind and body as well.

I would seek and make contact with a guide, preferably an angelic guide or a spiritual leader that you trust, living or past. This can be done astrally. If you are seeking angelic guidance, guided meditations may help you to get started. Any may be sought, although Rafael is the archangel of healing, I have found that Michael and Gabriel do an awful lot of this as well. And all of them can "show you" what they are doing, if you ask and if you are ready to receive that information.

Tell them you are seeking healing for yourself and in the context of the highest good for all, and lay out the situation, all aspects and facets. They have the perspective to guide you and the ability to channel healing energies through you, with your permission.

As to the specifics...Liver fire is a common, long-term issue when we're under stress and/or seeking to surface and heal traumas. Any mild liver and kidney calming and toning teas or traditional herbal blends or capsules that can be used daily will help support this. Relieving stress will automatically help to boost immunity, so these supports, plus meditation and other things that you find soothing are helpful and should be done regularly.

Re: making love in the situation described...your description of how trauma is caused is good. The trauma occurs immediately, though I suppose it would be cumulative if it was a sustained practice. How soon you notice it may depend on your focus and your clarity at that time.

Peace & blessings!
7L

Om love
05-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Hi Ivy,

I found out about it from information given to me, through a connection with someone (almost like a soul connection) from this person's guide or helper you could say.

All I know is that I was told the solar plexus has a shield, and that both myself and person I had a soul connection with, have damaged it in the past. It's apparently a 'multifaceted' problem.

Right now, I'm just doing my best to allow my higher self to guide, but I'm also doing research on it. I'm looking at the Pranic Healing work by Choa Kok Sui, which discusses this protection in the book Pranic Psychotherapy - here they are called 'protective webs', but they sound like the same thing.

I am sure I am healing, but slowly, and it will take time.

SE :cat: :cat: :cat:

Yes, Pranic Psychotherapy from Master Choa Kok Sui deals with this too.
It helped me personally a lot with the same problems.

Do not be scared. Protective webs snap all the time and heal it self.
Just like if we cut it heals all alone.
This usually happens when a person is under some kind of emotional stress.
It can also come from drug and alcohol abuse like someone said and in other ways.

Question is how bad is it hurt. If a damage is serious than it can create really big problems and attract bigger ones.

How do you feel? If damage is big you will emotionally feel terrible.

You can find certified Pranic healer to help you with this problem.
Also pray to God regularly to help you to heal it faster.
Think positively and go to positive and good spiritual places.
Get more love into you life. It will help.

You can also do Twin heart meditation.
It has a very powerful healing effect on solar plexus and connects you more
to your higher self and God.
It generates a lot of loving and divine loving energy inside of you
that has a very powerful emotional healing effect.
Here are the instructions for free:
goo.gl/ybzDhp