PDA

View Full Version : The DESIRE TO BE RIGHT...

Racer X
22-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Conquer Through Inaction

Do not control the people with laws,
Nor violence nor espionage,
But conquer them with inaction.

For:
The more morals and taboos there are,
The more cruelty afflicts people;
The more guns and knives there are,
The more factions divide people;
The more arts and skills there are,
The more change obsoletes people;
The more laws and taxes there are,
The more theft corrupts people.

Yet take no action, and the people nurture each other;
Make no laws, and the people deal fairly with each other;
Own no interest, and the people cooperate with each other;
Express no desire, and the people harmonize with each other.

-Tao Te Ching

Xan
23-12-2010, 01:54 AM
Would you rather be right or be happy?

- ACIM

`

MetaEdge
23-12-2010, 07:43 AM
Can there be peace and harmony without the opposite though?
Does the universe need to balance itself out over time?

bbr
23-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Own no interest, and the people cooperate with each other.All very praise-worthy in Utopia, Racer. But here in our world it simply doesn't and cannot work that way. Think of the looting that always takes place in cities like New Orleans the moment after a disaster strikes. The TV networks show images of crowds of looters ransacking merchants' stores, and walking away with television sets and armfuls of shoe boxes.

Make no laws and own no interest, and the people will steal and ransack and kill. That's the simple reality. Laws are an absolute necessity in today's world. Society would crumble without them.

Ciqala
23-12-2010, 07:34 PM
All very praise-worthy in Utopia, Racer. But here in our world it simply doesn't and cannot work that way. Think of the looting that always takes place in cities like New Orleans the moment after a disaster strikes. The TV networks show images of crowds of looters ransacking merchants' stores, and walking away with television sets and armfuls of shoe boxes.

Make no laws and own no interest, and the people will steal and ransack and kill. That's the simple reality. Laws are an absolute necessity in today's world. Society would crumble without them.

Well than it's accepting the flow of the changes of the world instead of becoming aggravated about laws, politics, and economy.
I believe myself, that those who do everything in their power to stop global warming, are just as much in the wrong, as people who induce it, and that what is happening to the world, is supposed to happen, and there is simply nothing we can or should do other than be grateful to witness it.
I have a friend who has become sovereign, and he is doing everything in his power to fight against the government, and change the world, becoming respectful to create a revenge plan and war, is not necessarily any different, than using violence.

Through destruction comes peace.

But on the other side of the spectrum,
Laws are destructive. Society IS crumbling with them, take a look around you. The organizations that create the laws, do not have the peoples best interest in mind. You can't honestly say that our world is run by loving facilitators.
And you can't believe what the media pumps into our brains, the media withholds information, and only doses us with enough fear to keep us in our place.
Even in ancient times, there was always a form of organization, and prestige, but it was never destructive to the people, there could be a loving system of trade. You can teach people, to follow the things that are loving, but you don't need to cage them, and sentence them to death. The world does not get anywhere with judgements. The ruler, should never be someone, who decides who should die, and who should suffer, in fact, they should love unconditionally, and come up with alternative ideas of helping people. We need to have more faith in human kind. There have been tests done, to prove that people are more honest and kind, than there are the opposite.
If there was never a rule against certain things, crime would go down, and the flow of wrong doings would balance out. If there was help for people in this world, crime wouldn't be a problem.

Chrysaetos
23-12-2010, 07:43 PM
All very praise-worthy in Utopia, Racer. But here in our world it simply doesn't and cannot work that way. Think of the looting that always takes place in cities like New Orleans the moment after a disaster strikes. The TV networks show images of crowds of looters ransacking merchants' stores, and walking away with television sets and armfuls of shoe boxes.

Make no laws and own no interest, and the people will steal and ransack and kill. That's the simple reality. Laws are an absolute necessity in today's world. Society would crumble without them. Thanks for your voice of realism.

Imo Individuals are free to roleplay an inactive ascetic or a moral nihilist. But the whole world won't follow them.

Life here is temporary and we all live in different circumstances. When we're safely inside and have a cup of tea, it's very easy to forget that..

Xan
24-12-2010, 01:16 AM
Can there be peace and harmony without the opposite though?
Does the universe need to balance itself out over time?

There are only opposites in this low realm of duality where most of us live.

As we discover our true nature we find peace, harmony, love and joy without opposite.

Imagine how the world will change as more and more of us experience That.

Xan

blackraven
24-12-2010, 01:59 AM
Too be human is to be fallible! Yet the ego drives some of us to claim we are infallible. Sadly no one wants to be around the infallible! :(

Blackraven

bbr
24-12-2010, 09:24 AM
Laws are destructive. Society IS crumbling with them, take a look around you. The organizations that create the laws, do not have the peoples best interest in mind. You can't honestly say that our world is run by loving facilitators.Society is the way it is because of choices people make, not because laws are in place. I've lived peacably on this earth for 5+ decades and I've never had a run-in with the law, or with these so-called anti-societal organizations you mention.

Are there uncaring and self-serving individuals in politics and law enforcement? Sure. But that's the case in any occupation. I was a school teacher for years and I could write several pages on how teachers -- loving facilitators of children (or so society would like to believe) -- often have nothing but their own best interests in mind. It's human nature unfortunately.

bbr
24-12-2010, 09:35 AM
When we're safely inside and have a cup of tea, it's very easy to forget that..I honestly believe we can create our own personal utopias here on earth, and I'm happy to say I'm getting close in my own life. That's as much as we can expect or hope for. And tea is a good starting point on the path to that process, yes. :smile:

Kapitan_Prien
24-12-2010, 03:43 PM
I'd have to agree with bbr on this.

I don't think the 'tao' ever stopped to think about the criminally insane either for that matter...

Racer X
24-12-2010, 05:16 PM
No utopia.....

The rational mind cannot understand the Tao....

All in the Tao need no law...

They are THE LAW.

agree.....disagree; this is not the Tao!

This is the wayless way. The lost fish swimming in a fishbowl.

The Tao is for all but it requires you to shed all beliefs.....but one.

The belief that you can reach it...........though it cannot be reached.

The one belief is no belief at all.........more a magnetic pull when you are ready.

"It can't be done!" ........that is why you still need laws. To protect you from........your own self. You create the law because you are in disorder.

Notice a reactivity??? That is what stands in your way.
Can you look at it long enough to "Conquer Through Inaction".....
Can you face the faceless formless dark mass of reactivity?

Just the other side of it, is the solution you strive to know.
Do you have the courage to look at it until it dissolves?
Till the last "bluff" is faced?

or

Still to much cowardly lion in you?

Laws are for the weak, written by the weak, written week to week. Examine the his-story of laws written .....

Examine you........closely self examine you.

Self Honesty and turning inward rather then defensive lashing out, will yield more results then you ever had before. Your doctors are tired of you! Still they see you......because you make their house payments.

Truth is a hot iron on the heads of fools!

How does he know?

He was the greatest fool first......

Faced the fool and dissolved its hold.....

He is Awakened from a long sleep.

The Tao is Right......

it does not seek to be right....

The Tao is Love......

It does not seek to be Love.....

The Tao is Yours!

No matter how long you wander other roads......

All roads lead back to the Tao.

Such is its Love for YOU.

Kapitan_Prien
24-12-2010, 05:25 PM
I don't know if the reply above is a 'general' reply or meant for me since it is in riddles and isn't addressed to anyone

I'm not a person who cares for riddles.

I care that there are laws out there that protect me, or at least are in place to help protect me, from some whack job. I suppose when all else fails, at least in the U.S. there is the 2nd Amendment.

Racer X
28-12-2010, 03:06 PM
One sees what one is filled with.....

We always reflect out own inner state......

A Divine Child says "Love One Another"

One perceives a threat and attacks,

the other sees only Love.

What do you See??

If you like seeing what you see, then let it be.

If you don't like what you see.......change your thoughts by seeing THROUGH the screen which flashes inside"

CK39
28-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Conquer Through Inaction

Do not control the people with laws,
Nor violence nor espionage,
But conquer them with inaction.

For:
The more morals and taboos there are,
The more cruelty afflicts people;
The more guns and knives there are,
The more factions divide people;
The more laws and taxes there are,
The more theft corrupts people.

Yet take no action, and the people nurture each other;
Own no interest, and the people cooperate with each other;
Express no desire, and the people harmonize with each other.

-Tao Te Ching

The theme of the Tao/Dao is to "go with the flow". Mostly it is a concept that a person uses in their own life, but it can also apply to "a" society. It is just trickier when one tries to apply it to "a" society.

love,

CK

BlueSky
28-12-2010, 06:59 PM

Seriously Racer X, is that really from the Tao Te Ching? Remind me not to read that....lol
Am I just misunderstanding what it means?

CK39
28-12-2010, 07:53 PM

Seriously Racer X, is that really from the Tao Te Ching? Remind me not to read that....lol

The Chinese are very sensitive about messing with somebodies rice bowl (living). Which is why Chairman Mao had to go in and completely shake up tradition. Also a part of what Tao was saying was the two much Government was not a good thing. Minimal government is best.

And also there was quite a battle back in the day :) between Tao and Confucius. They were contemporaries and Confucius was considered by most to be the more practical philosopher.

love,

Ck

Racer X
29-12-2010, 02:50 PM

When you take something "Apart" it is no longer whole.

Look at the WHOLE in place of the pieces.

A puzzle piece has no use until all the pieces are put together.

This is what The TAO is saying here .......

It is not against Art or Skill........

It is pointing out "Division" through separation!

Racer X
29-12-2010, 02:54 PM
The TAO is not opposed to laws.......

LAWS are for the weak who are dangerous to themselves and others.

When I was weak I needed laws to hold me in "check".

When the weak find there TRUE nature , LAWS no longer serve a purpose to them. They do not "endanger" others or themselves because to endanger any is to endanger ALL.

In a moment of COMPLETION you will REALIZE the TRUTH.......

not one moment before!

BlueSky
29-12-2010, 03:00 PM
When you take something "Apart" it is no longer whole.

Look at the WHOLE in place of the pieces.

A puzzle piece has no use until all the pieces are put together.

This is what The TAO is saying here .......

It is not against Art or Skill........

It is pointing out "Division" through separation!

Cool......thank you for clearing that up. As I said, I have never read the Tao.
However, I'm pretty sure I live it without knowing it.
Thanks again.......James

BlueSky
29-12-2010, 03:01 PM
The Chinese are very sensitive about messing with somebodies rice bowl (living). Which is why Chairman Mao had to go in and completely shake up tradition. Also a part of what Tao was saying was the two much Government was not a good thing. Minimal government is best.

And also there was quite a battle back in the day :) between Tao and Confucius. They were contemporaries and Confucius was considered by most to be the more practical philosopher.

love,

Ck

Thanks, I appreciate the information. :smile:

Kapitan_Prien
29-12-2010, 03:08 PM

What do you See??

If you don't like what you see.......change your thoughts by seeing THROUGH the screen which flashes inside"

Thanks but I'm a realist.

Racer X
31-12-2010, 03:08 PM
So am I.......

So what?

shepherd
31-12-2010, 05:18 PM

What do you See??

Hmm, this is partly right but if you did this as a whole it would be like sticking your head in the sand by ignoring what you dont want to see.
If famine upsets you then dont watch anything about it etc as this is a reflection of you......(well not really but this is what is sort of being promoted)

People often use spirituality to justify what wrongs are happening in the world from their comfy armchairs.

Wonderful ain't it?

Xan
31-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Changing your thoughts doesn't mean ignoring the wrongs... but taking a different view of them and therefore creating a different emotional response, a different experience.

The change may be letting go of believing in oneself as a victim who can never recover from their wounds, or seeing the learning and healing potential in every wrong there is, or developing compassion for others' pain and lack of love and even one's own, or.......

Xan

blackfellawhitefella
01-01-2011, 05:19 AM
or ... simply being grateful even.

sound
01-01-2011, 07:13 AM
In ref to original question, I had a desire to be bright, not so much right ... these days I accept what is lol

Racer X
01-01-2011, 12:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sR0cO3wkmE&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Thank-you Xan for showing me this link.

Reflect on this video clip and the Science in it....

How do you Conquer one photon without even touching it?

If you are the other Photon, you simply change yourself and the other is changed too, without any other action on your part, simply by Choice.

ShamanWoman
01-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Once you live in the Tao you have progressed beyond the need for societal law. I live according to my own laws because I have been around the block enough times to grow beyond my own selfishness and understand that we are all connected as a whole, so I don't need laws to tell me that stealing is wrong. Laws are for souls who have not had enough lives to understand this. Living in the Tao is not sticking your head in the sand, but energetically creating your life in such a way that you are not affected by the lower energies that so consume the rest of the world. As the Law of Attraction states, you get what you give your attention to. By creating your own heaven on earth you balance out all of the hell that some others are creating. It's all about balance, my friends. Personal balance and global balance.

CuriousSnowflake
01-01-2011, 03:33 PM

I don't know what translation Racer X used, but here's the same stanza from the James Legge 1891 version, which is less poetic and more literal. I bolded the same phrase.

In the kingdom the multiplication of prohibitive enactments increases the poverty of the people;
the more implements to add to their profit that the people have,
the greater disorder is there in the state and clan;
the more acts of crafty dexterity that men possess,
the more do strange contrivances appear;
the more display there is of legislation,
the more thieves and robbers there are.

Slightly different meaning, no?

CS

CuriousSnowflake
01-01-2011, 04:06 PM

I've always felt that labeling a behavior "human nature" or something similar is a bit of a cop-out. You're right that people operate out of self-interest, but the real question is how we define "self-interest". Look, for example, at how we have treated our planet over the last 150 years or so. Poisoning our watersheds, depleting our soil, fouling our air, is any of this in our "best interest"? Of course not, but they are the result of actions and desires that people believe is in their best interest: having nice things, choosing convenience over harmony, hoarding against loss and to placate the belief that we must compete to survive.

The looting which occurred in the wake of Katrina didn't happen because it is "human nature" to rob, cheat, and harm, but because these people believed that the things they took would bring them happiness, happiness that they believed was normally out of their reach, but that the chaos in New Orleans placed within it, and with little chance of consequence. They looted because they thought it would make them happy. The desire for happiness (or at least the desire for the cessation of unhappiness) is the core motivation behind all human action. We just live in a society where, from a pathetically young age, we are told that the key to happiness is MORE; either to have more than you did before or to have more than the other guy.

To quote the Tao Te Ching again, "not to prize articles which are difficult to procure is the way to keep (people) from becoming thieves." Humans are not inherently thieves and ransackers and killers, we've just created a structure of ideals and an idea of happiness that makes people thieves and ransackers and killers. To say this is "human nature" is to toss the idea that we can change it out the window.

CS

Kapitan_Prien
01-01-2011, 05:20 PM
CS: The looting which occurred in the wake of Katrina didn't happen because it is "human nature" to rob, cheat, and harm, but because these people believed that the things they took would bring them happiness, happiness that they believed was normally out of their reach, but that the chaos in New Orleans placed within it, and with little chance of consequence. They looted because they thought it would make them happy. The desire for happiness (or at least the desire for the cessation of unhappiness) is the core motivation behind all human action. We just live in a society where, from a pathetically young age, we are told that the key to happiness is MORE; either to have more than you did before or to have more than the other guy.

I agree with this.

Racer X
01-01-2011, 08:39 PM
E dging
G od
O ut

This is the root of all "I need to be right" instead of just Being.

Paul McCartney wrote it as "Let It Be"

When we let it be....

We begin to Realize inner freedom.

It is easy to live in inner freedom.....

It is like hell to get there!

CuriousSnowflake
02-01-2011, 06:10 AM
E dging
G od
O ut

This is the root of all "I need to be right" instead of just Being.

Paul McCartney wrote it as "Let It Be"

When we let it be....

We begin to Realize inner freedom.

It is easy to live in inner freedom.....

It is like hell to get there!

It's only hell getting there because there is no "there" to get to. The start of all suffering is in the value judgement behind saying "there" is better than "here". Here and there are just labels we create. Nothing wrong with doing so, mind you, but life gets soooo much easier once we realize we create them.

CS

Kapitan_Prien
03-01-2011, 03:12 PM
I like my Ego. You don't have to, but I like myself.

From 'New Age Love and Light Fallacies'

8. The slippery slope of conquering the ego turning into erasing all individuality Facing the ego and the shadow side of the human psyche/spirit is a biggie within many spiritual circles. Overcoming self importance and hypersensitivity, becoming mindful of emotional reactions, and acknowledging one’s inner predator – all aspects of the ego – is useful and in my opinion, a total must-do if one is trying to improve themselves. But in a slippery slope worst case scenario, conquering one’s strong but distorted and disconnected self identity/ego can evolve into trying to erase one’s individuality altogether, and meld into some sort of unified nothingness. Trying to “be nothing.” I don’t agree with that. Quieting the mind -that’s good. Having inner peace – that’s good. Acknowledging and understanding negative ego-based traits and their origins so one can conquer them – that’s really good. Erasing who you are and being nothing – not good. If we were meant to be nothing then we wouldn’t be here, as something. !! So needless to say, I don’t agree with this concept.

A related concept is also found within certain meditation practices, whose goal is to go beyond the idea of merely quieting the mind to what seems to be a state of actually suppressing/losing yourself, and shutting off your mental processes altogether. This seems to me to be risky territory, allowing other “stuff” to get in and gain access while you’re suppressed and vulnerable in such ways. But that’s just my opinion. I’m not going to flat out state that such meditative practices were probably introduced and encouraged by negative stuff for insidious purposes, buuuuut, let’s just say that the thought has crossed my mind…..

From 10 Reasons I'm Not a Lightworker

8. I like my ego.
Popular spirituality and common lightworker parlance takes a page from the book of Eastern philosophy (and distorts it heavily in the process) by declaring war on the ego. Ignore it, repress it, deny it, kill it, get rid of that ego!

Sorry, but I’ve never done away with part of myself, and don’t intend to start.

I have written in depth (http://beyond-within.com/blog/spirituality/in-defense-of-the-ego/) about exactly what the ego is and why it’s a valuable part of our experience, as this is an important subject. For now I will say only that my objective is not to do away with my ego — it’s to do away with all the influences my ego has absorbed that aren’t aligned with my purpose and what I want to experience. In doing so my ego has become my own creation.

Chrysaetos
03-01-2011, 03:26 PM
8. I like my ego.
Popular spirituality and common lightworker parlance takes a page from the book of Eastern philosophy (and distorts it heavily in the process) by declaring war on the ego. Ignore it, repress it, deny it, kill it, get rid of that ego! It makes no sense because trying to get rid of ego and externalizing it from yourself, only creates more ''selves''. It may sound attractive to externalize all your vices and create your own inner demon, but all you are left with is facing it in the end. Why not completely drop the belief in ego altogether? Rather than trying to get rid of your ego, acknowledge it's a part of you (whatever it may be according to your own definition).

A professional football player can't say his weaknesses (say passing) is not a part of him. He can't start with nothing nor can he battle his weakness. The only thing he can do is acknowledge he may be lacking in something and try to improve it because it improves his performance.

Kapitan_Prien
03-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Chrysaetos: Why not completely drop the belief in ego altogether?

Yep - I don't even know what the ego is really (too many different views/beliefs/opinions on it)...and don't care (because I have more important issues I'm dealing with). I just like posting that stuff from those sites because it is stuff I agree with and goes against the 'New Age Establishment'. :D

I'm so happy to be so far out in the outfield with all this so-called 'new agey/spiritual' stuff that I'm not even in the ballpark :D

Racer X
03-01-2011, 04:07 PM
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

7luminaries
03-01-2011, 06:27 PM

8. The slippery slope of conquering the ego turning into erasing all individuality Facing the ego and the shadow side of the human psyche/spirit is a biggie within many spiritual circles. Overcoming self importance and hypersensitivity, becoming mindful of emotional reactions, and acknowledging one’s inner predator – all aspects of the ego – is useful and in my opinion, a total must-do if one is trying to improve themselves. But in a slippery slope worst case scenario, conquering one’s strong but distorted and disconnected self identity/ego can evolve into trying to erase one’s individuality altogether, and meld into some sort of unified nothingness. Trying to “be nothing.” I don’t agree with that. Quieting the mind -that’s good. Having inner peace – that’s good. Acknowledging and understanding negative ego-based traits and their origins so one can conquer them – that’s really good. Erasing who you are and being nothing – not good. If we were meant to be nothing then we wouldn’t be here, as something. !! So needless to say, I don’t agree with this concept.

A related concept is also found within certain meditation practices, whose goal is to go beyond the idea of merely quieting the mind to what seems to be a state of actually suppressing/losing yourself, and shutting off your mental processes altogether. This seems to me to be risky territory, allowing other “stuff” to get in and gain access while you’re suppressed and vulnerable in such ways. But that’s just my opinion. I’m not going to flat out state that such meditative practices were probably introduced and encouraged by negative stuff for insidious purposes, buuuuut, let’s just say that the thought has crossed my mind…..

8. I like my ego.
Popular spirituality and common lightworker parlance takes a page from the book of Eastern philosophy (and distorts it heavily in the process) by declaring war on the ego. Ignore it, repress it, deny it, kill it, get rid of that ego!

I have written in depth (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fbeyond-within.com%2Fblog%2Fspirituality%2Fin-defense-of-the-ego%2F) about exactly what the ego is and why it’s a valuable part of our experience, as this is an important subject. For now I will say only that my objective is not to do away with my ego — it’s to do away with all the influences my ego has absorbed that aren’t aligned with my purpose and what I want to experience. In doing so my ego has become my own creation.

Kapitan, I haven't read your blog on ego, but I generally agree with your points as I understand them here. And I do pranic healing (when I've got my stuff together and am focused)...

I will say I think a lot of healers think much the same as you. Healing the baggage and so forth...keeping the best and elevating that...but never by denying the individual "soul" (or whatever we want to call it) and its sacred house, the physical body. Both the physical and the metaphysical are sacred to the healers I know. It's all about balance and acceptance, as you say.

We are what we are, as far as the nature of our existence goes, and that's as it should be.

Cheers,
7L

Kapitan_Prien
03-01-2011, 06:51 PM
Hey 7L - it's not my blog, but one I came across through the other site. Here's the links:

New Age Love and Light Fallacies (http://in2worlds.net/new-age-love-and-light-fallacies)

10 Reasons I am Not a Lightworker (http://beyond-within.com/blog/personal-development/10-reasons-im-not-a-lightworker/)

There is also some other good ones in the bottom link - such as the New Age Doormat (http://beyond-within.com/blog/consciousness/the-danger-of-pop-new-age-doormat-syndrome/)

Enjoy :D

(http://beyond-within.com/blog/personal-development/10-reasons-im-not-a-lightworker/)

Sira
03-01-2011, 07:01 PM
I wrote this some 7 years ago. I still think this way:

The truth of our purpose as humankind is like a multicolored beach ball. From one angle the ball seems to be red and yellow, from another angle it looks blue and white. The truth is still the beach ball, and when people take the time to look at the similarities in their belief systems rather than differences, we can start realizing the truth of our shared experience on Earth and healing ourselves.
:hug2:

7luminaries
03-01-2011, 07:07 PM

8. I like my ego.

I have written in depth (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fbeyond-within.com%2Fblog%2Fspirituality%2Fin-defense-of-the-ego%2F) about exactly what the ego is and why it’s a valuable part of our experience, as this is an important subject. For now I will say only that my objective is not to do away with my ego — it’s to do away with all the influences my ego has absorbed that aren’t aligned with my purpose and what I want to experience. In doing so my ego has become my own creation.

Kapitan, I haven't read your blog on ego, but I generally agree with your points as I understand them here. And I do pranic healing (when I've got my stuff together and am focused)...

I will say I think a lot of healers think much the same as you. Healing the baggage and so forth...keeping the best and elevating that...but never by denying the individual "soul" (or whatever we want to call it) and its sacred house, the physical body. Both the physical and the metaphysical are sacred to the healers I know. It's all about balance and acceptance, as you say.

We are what we are, as far as the nature of our existence goes, and that's as it should be.

Cheers,
7L

Gauss
03-01-2011, 07:11 PM
In my opinion, if you manage to extinguish "self" your true self will emerge and it is fantastic, positive, curious and it still has its own character and temper.

Easy to say but hard to do, I try every day to become my true self.

Chrysaetos
03-01-2011, 07:14 PM
I just like posting that stuff from those sites because it is stuff I agree with and goes against the 'New Age Establishment'. :DI like that.
10 Reasons I am Not a Lightworker (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fbeyond-within.com%2525252Fblog%2525252Fpersonal-development%2525252F10-reasons-im-not-a-lightworker%2525252F) Maybe the ''New Age'' is a story about a 7 year old girl that reads about elves and unicorns, watches the clouds and accepts every belief.
Then an orc jumps in and shouts: ''ME ORC, ME SMASH!''

Would be good every now and then...

Pretty good article.

Kapitan_Prien
03-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Chrysaetos: Then an orc jumps in and shouts: ''ME ORC, ME SMASH!''

:D I'm probably pictured worse than an Orc...the Uruk Hai.

Yep it is good - both sites are, although the blog one goes more in depth on various things like Karma (http://beyond-within.com/blog/energy-work/rethinking-karma/).

shepherd
03-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Easy to say but hard to do, I try every day to become my true self.

Hmmm, I would guess Gauss that you are always your true self, you may not have accepted it.

ultra-violet
03-01-2011, 09:14 PM
...a 7 year old girl that reads about elves and unicorns, watches the clouds and accepts every belief.

...she would already accept those beliefs with discernment because her intuition would resonate with them.

Racer X
06-01-2011, 03:32 PM
...she would already accept those beliefs with discernment because her intuition would resonate with them.
This is so very true.....

Adults untrain there children ......so they become blind like them!

Society wants droids not FREED Souls.

Lots of droids.......

Yet every droid has it within itself to be free should it choose to climb the great mountain called FEAR.

"When the blind lead the blind...........they both fall into a ditch"

Chrysaetos
06-01-2011, 03:54 PM
This is so very true.....
Adults untrain there children ......so they become blind like them!
In what way?