PDA

View Full Version : Ascension,DNA activation: hype?

bl4z3sh1ft
25-02-2015, 06:31 PM
Hello All,

I was directed to post questions of this type in this forum. If this should go elsewhere, advise. (ty!)

I've been reading a lot about ascension and DNA activation lately because I'm feeling strange things in my body. Honestly, what I'm feeling may in fact signs of aging but I can't ignore some of the other things I've noticed about myself over the past few years.

my observations:

synchronicty: seeing the same combination of numbers (e.g., 12:12, 12:21, 3:33) that appear as precursors to important events in my life.
Strange desire to go home: This is a really weird feeling because I live in the same place where I was raised. I've traveled a lot in my life but suddenly feel (in the last three years or so) like this isn't home anymore.
I present symptoms consistent with a host of diseases yet, I feel much stronger.
A bunch of others...

I'm not going to list them all because those lists are all over the net but I usually hit 90% of the bullets.

Questions:

So, what's the hype? Are there any academic studies done on this with empirical focus?
Who came up with the concept? I'm trying to figure out how this all started?
What are we supposed to be ascending to?

I accept that this "hype" may simply be a way for some healers to make more money. But if that's all this is, then what specifically am I feeling? And why do I resonate with it? I understand biology, you can't change your DNA but you can change external triggers. So, what's changing?

Thanks.

adamm[]
25-02-2015, 08:38 PM
according to what i know and "think" i know is that when something happens to you, the universe tries to convince you of it. For Example, i was doing some reading on religious/spiritual stuff and somewhere i found 23 sings that the apocalypse is apon us, one of the signs is when people start to go vegitarian... this is prolly the dumbest thing ive ever heard anyone say but there it was. But the real thing was that i actually just started going vegitarian. it was very odd and also very personal.

So you see what ever you start to believe in or research in no matter what it is, the universe (your reality) will always give you evidence that makes sense and complies with your situation.

i think this is how beliefs grow from ideas to hard core beliefs. The universe keeps giving you more and more evidence until its undeniable.

acitak
25-02-2015, 11:10 PM
You are ascending in consciousness or your consciousness is ascending.
I am having that symptoms for many years, and it is nothing wrong with that, it is ok.
Some call that Ascension with Ascension Symptoms.

=(accept that this "hype" may simply be a way for some healers to make more money. But if that's all this is, then what specifically am I feeling? And why do I resonate with it? I understand biology, you can't change your DNA but you can change external triggers. So, what's changing?)=

It is very simple, human body will open up(activated) the 12 strands of DNA.
These will also contribute to moving into spirit reality beyond physical reality, in consciousness of course.
Those who are not spiritually evolved will not open up(activated) their strands of DNA, and they will stay at TWO activated(opened) strands, as is now the case for so many.
Many of the spiritual people, who have the intention of Ascension and work towards it, will find that they already are starting to physically shift, their bodies actually changing,
and many of the seekers already have all opened up several more strands of DNA, which is leading them further along their journey of transformation as they approach Ascension in consciousness.
More of your DNA strands are activated, more conscious you become of spirit world and your higher aspects of consciousness which are at higher frequencies or higher dimensions and many more things.

=(•Strange desire to go home: This is a really weird feeling because I live in the same place where I was raised. I've traveled a lot in my life but suddenly feel (in the last three years or so) like this isn't home anymore.)=

From early years of my life I have had a feeling that I do not belong to this reality.
This is because this planet is not your real home.
You are begining to feel that now, I am having that feeling all my life.

All best

God-Like
26-02-2015, 08:24 AM
For some reason there feels to me anyhow that there is a momentum of sorts that effects everything .

It's like if you don't go with the flow you become out of sync with it .

You either surf the wave or you crash and burn .

If we were talking of the momentum in regards to vibrations and frequencies then one's own vibration must be similar to the flow .

We can't help where we are at vibrationally speaking in each moment but if one gets the calling to self enquire / self heal in around about way then their vibrational energy will quicken / rise as they work themselves through it all .

The transition becomes more bearable when there is harmony and when there is resonance .

Activations, alignments. transformations and all that jazz automatically happens when self is healed / purified etc .

x daz x

LadyMay
26-02-2015, 10:33 AM
This took me a long time to figure out, but basically 'DNA' used in the spiritual context refers to your twelve different aspects of Self. You have your biological body- one strand, emotional body- another strand, mental body, astral body, ketheric body, ect ect. All these are entwined with the chakras and are self-conscious 'parts' of your entire multidimensional being. When you have activated all 12 chakras then you also have all 12 DNA strands activated, because you've reclaimed your 'parts' or aspects of self that make up your entire spiritual being.

LadyMay
26-02-2015, 10:34 AM

It's actually more of a descension than an ascension. Your higher aspects descend into your body and you become more fully you.

7luminaries
27-02-2015, 12:05 AM
This took me a long time to figure out, but basically 'DNA' used in the spiritual context refers to your twelve different aspects of Self. You have your biological body- one strand, emotional body- another strand, mental body, astral body, ketheric body, ect ect. All these are entwined with the chakras and are self-conscious 'parts' of your entire multidimensional being. When you have activated all 12 chakras then you also have all 12 DNA strands activated, because you've reclaimed your 'parts' or aspects of self that make up your entire spiritual being.
Nicely said Scarlett!...:hug3:
I haven't done a mapping to our traditional knowledge, but yes, I too can think of 12 right off the top...

7 standard major chakras, the 3 higher crown chakras above that (roughly corresponding to the traditional 10 sephirot), also the higher heart chakra, which is "between" chakras 4 and 5...

...and finally the last, composite twelfth "chakra", after the 10 others (or 11, rather), which takes everything back through the "singularity" of the heart, this time with a fully activated "system" of consciousness.

There may be similar ways of accounting for this, but we can get the flavour -- it's the underlying associations and archetypes that are so helpful and meaningful for us.

Peace & blessings,
7L

7luminaries
27-02-2015, 12:09 AM
It's actually more of a descension than an ascension. Your higher aspects descend into your body and you become more fully you.

Absolutely! That's a key part of what integration really means.
Really just very helpful to clarify this :hug3:

Peace & blessings,
7L

7luminaries
27-02-2015, 12:14 AM
For some reason there feels to me anyhow that there is a momentum of sorts that effects everything .

It's like if you don't go with the flow you become out of sync with it .

You either surf the wave or you crash and burn .

If we were talking of the momentum in regards to vibrations and frequencies then one's own vibration must be similar to the flow .

We can't help where we are at vibrationally speaking in each moment but if one gets the calling to self enquire / self heal in around about way then their vibrational energy will quicken / rise as they work themselves through it all .

The transition becomes more bearable when there is harmony and when there is resonance .

Activations, alignments. transformations and all that jazz automatically happens when self is healed / purified etc .

x daz x
Completely agree, Daz! Harmony & resonance are key to even flow.
Which is a classic song, btw.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

Ciona
27-02-2015, 12:17 AM
A lot of very nice posts in this thread. Sums things up and ties everything together very well. Enjoyed! :smile:

MIND POWER
27-02-2015, 12:40 AM
Over 90% of DNA is inactive, they call it Junk DNA. If DNA activation is real, i suspect its just the other 90% in parts becoming more active, in some people! maybe more compared to others. Your DNA is like a library it has all the information to make "YOU" by creating various protein's which build the body.

Understand how vast our DNA is, if it was taken out of our body and stretched out it would reach out from the point where you sitting or standing right now! to the Moon! around the Moon and back! probably about Three times over!! and apparently only 5% is is working.

You have gene expression which is how certain gene's are switched on and off, diet and exercise can effect gene expression. But maybe opening your mind and raising your vibration also effects how some gene's are expressed or switched on! I believe it was a Russian scientist that figured out that cells communicate each other not only through chemical hormones and electricity or whatever! but also through frequency.

I also read elsewhere that the sun has been spitting out, waves of radiation. There has been some sort of shift and change in electromagnetic field emanations from the Sun.

Maybe are cells have just been laying dormant, just waiting for this electromagnetic frequency to switch certain gene's on.

To do what excalty..? i don't know.

Mankind is obviously stuffed, and has been for some time. I hope if we are ascending, its will eradicate ignorance and some of the morbid backwards things that seem to happen in this world.

Maybe its something we have to work for.

acitak
27-02-2015, 01:03 AM
One more thing.
It is well reported through many sources that human DNA has been reduced down to those two strands that are used at this time prevalent to the human experience.
There are 12 strands. The dummying down of the DNA code resulted with asleep to the truth of their own being,
to the truth of what humans are able to accomplish.
This is starting to break down. There is that which can be called the creation of the Light Body in humans, I think you all know that.
This is being created through the activation of the DNA structure.
More and more of the strands are being turned on(activated), creating a more energetic being, a Light Body being.
The Light Body is about the acquisition of more of the strands of the DNA that complete the total human being.

bl4z3sh1ft
28-02-2015, 06:03 AM
Over 90% of DNA is inactive, they call it Junk DNA. If DNA activation is real, i suspect its just the other 90% in parts becoming more active, in some people! maybe more compared to others. Your DNA is like a library it has all the information to make "YOU" by creating various protein's which build the body.

I wish that "DNA Activation" meant what we want it to mean but I don't think it does--it's too good to be true. I want DNA activation to mean--at least I did--we want it to mean that somehow 90% of our "junk" DNA has somehow been sleeping and by activating it or switching new strands "on", really amazing things are going to happen to our body short of immortality. Sometimes it seems like we simply want to blame our social problems on the fact that 10% of our DNA keeps us primal.

Just because current science hasn't identified what junk DNA is for doesn't mean it's fodder for the divine. This is like taking a glass of water out of a lake and saying, "what's in the glass is what I need for survival. If we used the rest of the water in the lake, we would be super humans!" No, we would drown.

I'll admit, I do feel some different things about myself and how I deal with people--I'm better at it today and while some of the people my are turning into a-holes and getting more closed-minded, I am not. But can't a lot of these changes also be attributed to simply the wisdom of aging? Some of us age better than others based on our life's experiences. I've been blessed with starting a family late in life. While most people planned their kids' weddings, I helped deliver my second child. Fifteen years ago, I was still more interested in my career and cars than raising a family(which is why I didn't).

Today, feel weepy when I see my young children--I adore them and I think they're representations of undeveloped spiritual aspects of myself--they say the most amazing stuff to me! "Damn! did that just come out of your little seven year old mouth?" I don't think I would've realized this years ago.

Anyway--I'm blabbering now and got way off topic. The point I wanted to make was one of the devil's advocate in a way. I want someone to tell me that my soul is really from another dimension, planet!--GOD! that would explain soooo much. Or that my DNA is just now waking up! Rather than, "No, your fingers are tingling because you no longer manage sugar like you used to--ugh..."

bl4z3sh1ft
28-02-2015, 06:18 AM
Please understand that in a way I am playing the devil's advocate. I've always had a really difficult time accepting and processing information that is "channeled", it's just too much to accept. Part of the reason for this is that I'm looking to reach out to others so that I can socialize. It's really difficult to tell the average Joe, "yeah, some blond angel from an unknown dimension--in the pleiades--told me that we insignificant humans were getting our DNA switched on" I've actually tried this and it never ends well. I keep my mouth shut and simply get frustrated. We need better interpretation of information that can help people evolve and truly make the world a better place--and it's not that bad now! But it can be better.

Ivy
28-02-2015, 07:55 AM
Interesting thread, I'm enjoying reading.

But I love this... it made me chuckle, but is also an excellent observation...

Just because current science hasn't identified what junk DNA is for doesn't mean it's fodder for the divine. This is like taking a glass of water out of a lake and saying, "what's in the glass is what I need for survival. If we used the rest of the water in the lake, we would be super humans!" No, we would drown.

acitak
28-02-2015, 10:18 AM
I wish that "DNA Activation" meant what we want it to mean but I don't think it does--it's too good to be true. I want DNA activation to mean--at least I did--we want it to mean that somehow 90% of our "junk" DNA has somehow been sleeping and by activating it or switching new strands "on", really amazing things are going to happen to our body short of immortality. Sometimes it seems like we simply want to blame our social problems on the fact that 10% of our DNA keeps us primal.

I'll admit, I do feel some different things about myself and how I deal with people--I'm better at it today and while some of the people my are turning into a-holes and getting more closed-minded, I am not. But can't a lot of these changes also be attributed to simply the wisdom of aging? Some of us age better than others based on our life's experiences. I've been blessed with starting a family late in life. While most people planned their kids' weddings, I helped deliver my second child. Fifteen years ago, I was still more interested in my career and cars than raising a family(which is why I didn't).

Today, feel weepy when I see my young children--I adore them and I think they're representations of undeveloped spiritual aspects of myself--they say the most amazing stuff to me! "Damn! did that just come out of your little seven year old mouth?" I don't think I would've realized this years ago.

Anyway--I'm blabbering now and got way off topic. The point I wanted to make was one of the devil's advocate in a way. I want someone to tell me that my soul is really from another dimension, planet!--GOD! that would explain soooo much. Or that my DNA is just now waking up! Rather than, "No, your fingers are tingling because you no longer manage sugar like you used to--ugh..."

I am now almost sure that you are not in Ascension process , but something else.
As you concluded that symptoms may be similar to symptoms of something else, maybe aging.
If you are in Ascension process, you know that intuitively, because your higher self inform you in a subtle ways through your subconsciousness, and in your case evidently left brain intellect is in charge.
Subconsciousness must co-operate with your high self ,then your high self download higher or wise information related to Ascension to your subconsciousness and in the end you as mind-consciousness are getting those informations from subconsciousness in form of intuitive insights and higher(lets say that) thoughts and beliefs.
In your case that evidently, is not the case.

All best

kkfern
28-02-2015, 12:41 PM
not so much ascension yet. more of an awakening. becoming aware of so many new things. more things yet to come.

kk

Gem
28-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Please understand that in a way I am playing the devil's advocate. I've always had a really difficult time accepting and processing information that is "channeled", it's just too much to accept. Part of the reason for this is that I'm looking to reach out to others so that I can socialize. It's really difficult to tell the average Joe, "yeah, some blond angel from an unknown dimension--in the pleiades--told me that we insignificant humans were getting our DNA switched on" I've actually tried this and it never ends well. I keep my mouth shut and simply get frustrated. We need better interpretation of information that can help people evolve and truly make the world a better place--and it's not that bad now! But it can be better.
I don't even worry about it at all and I don't have a clue what they're all talking about, but we can get down to things in real sense where it doesn't matter in any way what people say about 'spiritual things'. You can't experience anything except what you experience yourself and you can't experience anything that you aren't experiencing now, so there's only one thing that's actually relevant because it's the only thing that's possible, and that is, being aware of 'this' as it is right now.

Lorelyen
28-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Well, genetics is a very young science and there's a lot to be explored.

But such is the state of the art/science, I believe this is total bunk.

If things are happening with someone's DNA they're happening because they're in the DNA and while there's always a possibility that factors of your lifestyle may trigger changes in DNA, you can't "activate" DNA. If it is activated that's because your basic genetics activated it.

Think about it.

Lorelyen
01-03-2015, 03:43 PM
Looks like my post was edited. I think this whole idea is a whimsy of some new age thinking probably with a pecuniary motive.

Someone up there made a rather rash claim that most DNA is junk. That's like the old fashioned idea about only 10% of the brain being active. If one thing is certain, DNA doesn't remain dormant. It has to produce the RNA to process the renewal and protection of our bodies, regulating them, etc. It has to make checks to ensure nothing is broken and if so, to go about repairing it. One might reflect that a century ago biologists thought that cells were bags of chemicals bestowed with this mysterious property called "life". Then people like Bertalanffy came along and now we know a lot more about how they work and what they actually do.

It was only 50 years ago that the structure of DNA was uncovered along with how it worked. More recently the geneticists have come to realise that every gene does something. It's still a very young science. But I don't think that one can "activate" DNA. How would anyone know where to start? What DNA would they be activating? How would they know how to bring about the chemical changes in the body to trigger some function of DNA?

Perhaps a letter to Nature magazine with some evidence/theory or science might clear the thing up!!

MIND POWER
01-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Looks like my post was edited. I think this whole idea is a whimsy of some new age thinking probably with a pecuniary motive.

Someone up there made a rather rash claim that most DNA is junk. If one thing is certain, it doesn't remain dormant. It has to produce the RNA to process of renewing our bodies, regulating them, etc. It has to make checks to ensure nothing is broken and if so, to go about repairing it. One might reflect that a century ago biologists thought that cells were bags of chemicals bestowed with this mysterious property called "life". Then people like Bertalanffy came along and now we know a lot more about how they work and what they actually do.

It was only 50 years ago that the structure of DNA was uncovered along with how it worked. More recently the geneticists have come to realise that every gene does something. It's still a very young science. But I don't think that one can "activate" DNA. How would anyone know where to start? What DNA would they be activating? How would they know how to bring about the chemical changes in the body to trigger some function of DNA?

Perhaps a letter to Nature magazine with some evidence/theory or science might clear the thing up!!

Lorelyn, over 90% of our DNA does not decode protein. That's why they called it junk DNA, because it does not behave like the small sections of our DNA that we have active. DNA produces different types of proteins from the food we eat to build (YOU) and carry out bodily functions proteins make enzymes which do the cells work.

The question is, what does the (Junk DNA) decode and when it is expressing itself what will it do...? is it there just for a laugh..?

50 years ago they did not discover how are DNA worked, if they did the whole world would be turned upside down. If your DNA was stretch out, it would reach from where you are standing now! to the moon! around the moon and back again! over 3 times.

Exercise can effect how are gene's are expressed, diet and drugs can effect how are gene's are expressed also. The theory is that the sun is effect are DNA now, as it is spitting out different levels of radiation! which are effecting the earths electromagnetic field/energy. Apparently the sun goes through cycles.

Russian scientist discovered that cells don't just speak to each other through hormones and enzyme's, they also speak/communicate with each other through frequency. If the earths electromagnetic energy field and frequency is changing because of the sun and maybe other unknown reasons, then quite possibly we are going to change to.

Also Lorelyn you keep mentioning chemical changes, understand that at our core we are just vibrating energy. The chemical changes occur because of something on a energetic level. This is all becoming more obvious to me, and it is also why conventional medicine is backwards slightly. It only treats the outcome, not the root cause.

acitak
01-03-2015, 05:02 PM

Someone up there made a rather rash claim that most DNA is junk. That's like the old fashioned idea about only 10% of the brain being active. If one thing is certain, DNA doesn't remain dormant. It has to produce the RNA to process the renewal and protection of our bodies, regulating them, etc. It has to make checks to ensure nothing is broken and if so, to go about repairing it. One might reflect that a century ago biologists thought that cells were bags of chemicals bestowed with this mysterious property called "life". Then people like Bertalanffy came along and now we know a lot more about how they work and what they actually do.

From my understanding and knowing,
part of the rules and laws for this experience in duality, yours ,mine,
needed to be a limitation of the full capacity of the mind,
of the ability to create instantly. Hand in hand with this process and this limitation for the purpose of having an experience of the nature of dualism that was required, the 12 strands of DNA had to be curtailed,
and therefore at this time humanity on the whole has but the two activated strands of DNA, and yet the 10 are also available and are now being activated.
There are now humans in physical form who are activated on the fourth,fifth and sixth strands of DNA and this is increasing.
When they achieve the full activation of the 12 strands of DNA they will also incorporate 100% of their brain capacity,
which is limited to only 10% at this time. More and more humans are becoming enlightened and more self-aware on a daily basis as the planet moves towards that acceleration and evolution of consciousness that is the Ascension,you may see that, and as this occurs,
as the activation of the 12 strands of DNA and the increased capacity of the brain moves forward, the ability to MANIFEST INSTANTLY also will increase,
but so will the ability to move beyond the physical state of being that is now common.
Not all are here to activate their full mind and their full compliment of 12 strands of DNA,
but those who are,they know that without philosophies, are doing so at this time, and this process will accelerate as the movement towards the completion of Ascension(you may call that ENLIGHTENMENT) itself moves forward.
That is not something new, ENLIGHTENMENT or ASCENSION in consciousness is very old thing.

bl4z3sh1ft
03-03-2015, 05:21 AM
not so much ascension yet. more of an awakening. becoming aware of so many new things. more things yet to come.

kk
I like this distinction, I've never thought of it this way. To think of my process as an "awakening" and not ascension. I'm getting too caught up in semantics and "new age lingo" (e.g., higher self, etc.). I've read on another website that made a lot of sense that it's likely that none of us humans are are ascending. But we may be awakening.

I study anthropology and sociology. We discussed in our class that some of us with persistent access to the Internet may be learning so much faster that our attention is no longer distracted with the supermundane or secular. I don't have to waste time driving to bookstores, libraries and calling new age friends for information. I can now use online information repositories to read the information to me while I meditate. It's like a download. Amazon's Kindle Unlimited service is very helpful.

Thank you for your clear distinction. :hug3:

bl4z3sh1ft
03-03-2015, 07:16 AM
and therefore at this time humanity on the whole has but the two activated strands of DNA, and yet the 10 are also available and are now being activated.
There are now humans in physical form who are activated on the fourth,fifth and sixth strands of DNA and this is increasing.
When they achieve the full activation of the 12 strands of DNA they will also incorporate 100% of their brain capacity,
which is limited to only 10% at this time. More and more humans are becoming enlightened and more self-aware on a daily basis as the planet moves towards that acceleration and evolution of consciousness that is the Ascension,you may see that, and as this occurs,
as the activation of the 12 strands of DNA and the increased capacity of the brain moves forward, the ability to MANIFEST INSTANTLY also will increase,
but so will the ability to move beyond the physical state of being that is now common.

We're already using 100% of our brains. If you've ever tried to program a robot (what I do), you'll see that you need A LOT of instructions to (and processing/heat/voltage) do simple things, things we take for granted (e.g., walking) The human brain is essentially a DNA based, biochemical computer (using axons/neurons as relays). Actually, an inefficient computer. Computers do not use relays anymore, our brain does.

We "manifest" faster because our brains allow us to minimize (calculate) or narrow probability odds. This is why really improbable things (e.g., co-location, teleportation, etc.) are really hard to manifest or do--the odds are crazy that your atoms will complete the entanglement process successfully. We've been manifesting faster (and I have!) because today we have better odds of success in the mundane than maybe 20 years ago primarily because we have access to more information. We're going to get faster and better at this as our brains learn to recognize and apply cultural symbols--and connects them with what we desire In other words, it might be harder to manifest matter in a culture you're not familiar with because your brain doesn't have the odds table (for lack of a better term). Still, meditation and rituals may be important because activities relax our minds, they bring us joy and thus enable us to see the "best" choices from manifestation efforts. I use Wiccan rituals because I find them beautiful.

All of these amazing things are possible with two humble strands of DNA. You don't need anymore than that. Dr. Fox has yet to show how she determined that we're getting more strands. I can't find that information and VERY open to finding an academic review of some sort. The fact is, we WILL be blending and merging with technology--this is a cultural inevitability. But despite how cool this is going to look (and feel! Woo! Nanotechnology endorphins!). We're still the biped carnivores that drifted out of Africa some, 300k years ago--we just have Facebook acccounts.

While this might sound like a Vulcan environment (hat-tip, Mr. Spock) An interest in spirituality is essential to quiet the mind and assimilate which wonderful technological gifts we'll enjoy.

Quick example of the next gen. My son is seven and engages in algebraic thinking with us (wife and I). He can discuss themes in paleontology and weather whilst holding his Google enabled iPad. Without that thing he's just like I was at seven stuck with a tv that only received three channels. I've been told that he's an "indigo child". Now I know that he's not. He just has access to all the information on the planet and is rapidly conjured by his chubby little fingers.

Kulstor
03-03-2015, 07:50 AM
I wonder if the dna activation thing is real. I can see awakening to your true soul self, but as far as I know I've not activating any more dna then before, but am awaking to my true soul self. Maybe me being to picky.

acitak
03-03-2015, 10:12 AM
We're already using 100% of our brains. If you've ever tried to program a robot (what I do), you'll see that you need A LOT of instructions to (and processing/heat/voltage) do simple things, things we take for granted (e.g., walking) The human brain is essentially a DNA based, biochemical computer (using axons/neurons as relays). Actually, an inefficient computer. Computers do not use relays anymore, our brain does.

We "manifest" faster because our brains allow us to minimize (calculate) or narrow probability odds. This is why really improbable things (e.g., co-location, teleportation, etc.) are really hard to manifest or do--the odds are crazy that your atoms will complete the entanglement process successfully. We've been manifesting faster (and I have!) because today we have better odds of success in the mundane than maybe 20 years ago primarily because we have access to more information. We're going to get faster and better at this as our brains learn to recognize and apply cultural symbols--and connects them with what we desire In other words, it might be harder to manifest matter in a culture you're not familiar with because your brain doesn't have the odds table (for lack of a better term). Still, meditation and rituals may be important because activities relax our minds, they bring us joy and thus enable us to see the "best" choices from manifestation efforts. I use Wiccan rituals because I find them beautiful.

All of these amazing things are possible with two humble strands of DNA. You don't need anymore than that. Dr. Fox has yet to show how she determined that we're getting more strands. I can't find that information and VERY open to finding an academic review of some sort. The fact is, we WILL be blending and merging with technology--this is a cultural inevitability. But despite how cool this is going to look (and feel! Woo! Nanotechnology endorphins!). We're still the biped carnivores that drifted out of Africa some, 300k years ago--we just have Facebook acccounts.

While this might sound like a Vulcan environment (hat-tip, Mr. Spock) An interest in spirituality is essential to quiet the mind and assimilate which wonderful technological gifts we'll enjoy.

Quick example of the next gen. My son is seven and engages in algebraic thinking with us (wife and I). He can discuss themes in paleontology and weather whilst holding his Google enabled iPad. Without that thing he's just like I was at seven stuck with a tv that only received three channels. I've been told that he's an "indigo child". Now I know that he's not. He just has access to all the information on the planet and is rapidly conjured by his chubby little fingers.

We are not using 100% of our brains, just 10%.
You have completely misunderstood all thing.

I wish you all the best

bl4z3sh1ft
03-03-2015, 06:31 PM

I wish you all the best
Using 10% of our brains is an urban myth. The brain (and body) are an efficient machine and use every bit of energy from the available calories and water and will not keep something around it does not need (circulate out through kidneys). The biggest caloric customer is, 100% usage of the brain.

If you know otherwise, please cite your source. I'm always open to new information.

bl4z3sh1ft
03-03-2015, 09:14 PM
I wonder if the dna activation thing is real. I can see awakening to your true soul self, but as far as I know I've not activating any more dna then before, but am awaking to my true soul self. Maybe me being to picky.Kulstor, I think that it might depend on what you WANT to be real. I've seen faith healing work--regardless of what I think so...

I'm still trying to figure out what people mean by "activating" DNA--specifically as this isn't something you learn about in biology or even a basic genetics class. How's everyone using this word "activating"? I'm not saying it's bunk because, well... you just never know... which is why I keep asking around. I WANT it to be real so I keep asking and the most I've found is "channeled" information without foundation. The problem is that it just doesn't make sense (to me) to have a body parts laying around (inside you) that are just waiting around to be switched on or that a virus (e.g., Herpes-6) is going to mutate your existing genes into more strands.

Now, there's epigenetics but that's different in a way that your "existing" genetic expression can be changed by your environment. There's research into that but again, still two strands and the same two strands in your cells now.

I keeps searching.

Yaoughta
04-03-2015, 02:13 AM
Hello All,

I was directed to post questions of this type in this forum. If this should go elsewhere, advise. (ty!)

I've been reading a lot about ascension and DNA activation lately because I'm feeling strange things in my body. Honestly, what I'm feeling may in fact signs of aging but I can't ignore some of the other things I've noticed about myself over the past few years.

my observations:

synchronicty: seeing the same combination of numbers (e.g., 12:12, 12:21, 3:33) that appear as precursors to important events in my life.
Strange desire to go home: This is a really weird feeling because I live in the same place where I was raised. I've traveled a lot in my life but suddenly feel (in the last three years or so) like this isn't home anymore.
I present symptoms consistent with a host of diseases yet, I feel much stronger.
A bunch of others...

I'm not going to list them all because those lists are all over the net but I usually hit 90% of the bullets.

Questions:

So, what's the hype? Are there any academic studies done on this with empirical focus?

I accept that this "hype" may simply be a way for some healers to make more money. But if that's all this is, then what specifically am I feeling? And why do I resonate with it? I understand biology, you can't change your DNA but you can change external triggers. So, what's changing?

Thanks.

I believe you're feeling the change in your energy signature. So what's actually changing is your electrical signature or vibration. As you know, everything is energy. When you open up to your inner awareness, your vibration changes. To me, it is simply a change or shift in frequency. Some liken it to switching from AM to FM or analog to digital to High definition.

Some people wonder which comes first, the electrical change or the awareness. Do we start to rewire ourselves once we've become more aware or do we become more aware as we our rewired, like some grand process starting or a switch being turned on.

Either way, it is a rather interesting experience. I've been experiencing this and other symptoms for quite some time including the strong desire to go home. Another one is running hotter or feeling warmer in general and causing electrical issues in general.

So, what's the hype? Are there any academic studies done on this with empirical focus? None that I have seen, though some might mention studies on prayer or breathing and physiological changes.

It stems from origin stories and esoteric wisdom.

What are we supposed to be ascending to? To me, it is a like an elevator in a very tall building meeting in the middle. You rise in awareness and descend fully into body.

bl4z3sh1ft
04-03-2015, 03:16 AM
Either way, it is a rather interesting experience. I've been experiencing this and other symptoms for quite some time including the strong desire to go home. Another one is running hotter or feeling warmer in general and causing electrical issues in general.

I've been feeling exactly what you're describing. Have you been to the doctor? I'm waiting to go next week to see if anything in my body is out of whack!

So, what's the hype? Are there any academic studies done on this with empirical focus? None that I have seen, though some might mention studies on prayer or breathing and physiological changes.
I've read about some studies written by Alan Wallace in his book, Hidden Dimensions where he describes (I believe in Ch. 5) the tremendous rigor that one would have to achieve to study an altered state of counsciousness (ASC). After reading his description, it's hard for me to believe that the average Joe (me) could be walking around and suddenly be yanked into enlightenment. Despite the fact that I've been studying this subject most of my life.

It stems from origin stories and esoteric wisdom.

You don't suppose you can cite something that might help understand this more? Esoteric wisdom is pretty vast. Which wisdom?

Thank you for your responses.

Yaoughta
04-03-2015, 05:29 PM
I have seen a Doctor about it and have even undergone all sorts of tests and the only thing they determined is what I already knew, that I'm perfectly healthy.

I'll have to check out the Allan Wallace book as I'm not familiar with it, but to me, it is certainly possible to be yanked, pulled or called towards a higher awareness or enlightenment. Many people have experienced sudden shifts or huge leaps in awareness in a very short period of time. So you could spend a lifetime seeking and devoting yourself to inner truths or it could simply be your time to do so and just start happening to you if there is such a thing as process playing itself out. The layers of illusion just start to peel away.

The process of Ascension is mentioned or alluded to in many texts and not always referred to as ascension, but the rising of the soul or expansion of consciousness or inner awareness. I'm not sure I could name one specific source. You may want to peruse the Exegesis of the Soul.

bl4z3sh1ft
05-03-2015, 07:51 AM
So you could spend a lifetime seeking and devoting yourself to inner truths or it could simply be your time to do so and just start happening to you if there is such a thing as process playing itself out. The layers of illusion just start to peel away.

I know--a lifetime. it irritates me off that every freak-stick under the sun has seen a UFO or experienced something related to it and I have never anything weird in the sky. Ticks me off because I FEEL like I'm not of this world--it's a feeling of almost complete conviction that I'm from somewhere else and I've tried sharing this information with others. The closest I get is someone that asks me for a few hundred bucks to channel an alien that might tell me where I'm really from. The difference with me is that I like to cite my sources and I like to have things add up. That was one reason why a friend told me that I'm probably "Orion" based. I actually resonate with that. But then it irritates me when some other people that say they're from Orion don't understand that the constellation is only Orion "from earth". So... what the hell does it mean to be from Orion? Or the Pleiades? It doesn't and it frustrates me. :confused4:

Yaoughta
06-03-2015, 08:11 PM
So... what the hell does it mean to be from Orion? Or the Pleiades? It doesn't and it frustrates me. :confused4:

Does it really matter whether you're from Orion, Sirius, the Pleiades or elsewhere? You're here on Earth right now for a reason, so why not take the time to enjoy it and explore that. It's okay to feel you're not of this world and that you're just visiting Earth. It's actually quite common. If you visited a foreign country and didn't speak the language, you might have the same "I'm not from here" feeling, but that shouldn't stop you from exploring and enjoying. So don't let it frustrate you.

Keep in mind also, that for as much good and useful information there is to be found on the internet there is just as much bad and useless information. That is why you'll find things like people still believing we only use 10% of our brains even though science has long since proven otherwise. Falsehoods live on long after they've been proven false. Anyone can cite a particular source, but all sources on Earth go through a human filter. Human filters can shape, mold or distort information based on their own personal beliefs and personality. That is why it is said that truth, if it is to be known on Earth, can only be found in commonality.

Lorelyen
06-03-2015, 09:08 PM

I wish you all the best

I'm afraid that went out of the window a long time ago. Agreed a great deal of redundancy is encoded in the brain, just as it is in all electrically encoded signal processing, for the same obvious reason. But that doesn't mean it isn't being used.

acitak
06-03-2015, 11:08 PM
I'm afraid that went out of the window a long time ago. Agreed a great deal of redundancy is encoded in the brain, just as it is in all electrically encoded signal processing, for the same obvious reason. But that doesn't mean it isn't being used.

Lorelyen, you may look at that like having a
computer in which you have only filled one tenth of the hard disc and only use about one tenth of the RAM in the computer.
It is nice to have something extra if you want to expand or use more of your computer.
And how we can use more of it?
I think that has much to do with the fact that thought in itself is very slow. The brain tends to work with words and concepts and ideas which in turn tends to drag down the speed by which the brain functions, maybe you heard that.
It is likened unto a micro-processor that works at 4 Hertz, compared to one
that may work at 33 Hertz. This indicates that as the micro-processing chips are made to work at higher speeds, more information can be processed,pure logic.
Likewise, with the brain,I think that there is the possibility of more storage in terms of memory, in terms of experience, but it is important to keep the functioning aspect of the brain working properly so that things do not jump
around,we may say, so that information does not get lost, and therefore, as one’s consciousness increases, as one s personal control diminishes and the divinity within an entity is given greater control over the mind or brain of
an individual, that mind, moving toward divinity,we may call ASCENSION PROCESS, evolves into a more efficient type of the computer, working at higher speeds, based not so much on slow pondering and studyng ,but on a higher and faster cognitive approach,in which it is linked with intuitive applications to perceive simply by willing to perceive, so that information is experienced, and the experience is processed through the brain, through the mind, and the individual simply knows the truth, understands the reality,
and it occurs faster than words can be thought,I do not have better words.

You may wish to read the information relating to WALTER RUSSELL, the man who wrote ATOMIC SUICIDE and other books, for this man,as I know,has
experienced a kind of COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS that kept him involved in writing notes for approximately 40 days.
His wife believed he had gone insane and brought out psychologists to check him out. After they checked his notes, looked over his work,imagine that, they came out convinced that he was not insane by any means; that his information was most profound, but that he was not functioning in the normal state of mind.
This man was allowing the full use of his brain, rather than thinking from a
two-dimensional thought pattern or three dimensional thought pattern.
Walter had allowed the brain to move into fourth dimensional cognitive activity,we may say that.
The slow methodical a proach is what most people consider “thinking” and the focusing and knowing INTUITIVELY is quite unfamiliar to most people and though the brain may be entirely engaged in such intuitive approach,
it is generally not even recognized as participating in the process.
Thus, when the brain is participating close to a HUNDRED percent,I think,
an individual may not even be aware of its presence in the process of recognizing a truth, or coming to a realization or conclusion about some matter.
From my understanding and my personal truth, science is in a large quantity FAKE, and then you have a fake beliefs based on fake science,and in the end
we have distorted perception in mass consciousness related to science,health and many other things,and those indoctrinated BELIEFS which are leading distorted perceptions of reality of majority of people,they never allows us to be satisfied ,because they are in a large degree FAKE.
We may call our science SCIENCE FICTION.

All best

bl4z3sh1ft
07-03-2015, 06:02 AM
Does it really matter whether you're from Orion, Sirius, the Pleiades or elsewhere? You're here on Earth right now for a reason, so why not take the time to enjoy it and explore that.

That was beautiful, man. I completely agree with you about being in the moment *here on earth* and I know better but it's good to read it.

Yeah, the whole "10%" brain usage thing... For years I assumed that was fact without ever researching it because (as my wife lovingly tells me...) "you want it to be real so badly that you won't verify it". She's right (she usually is :hug3: ).

So, often I have to balance things that I "want to be real" against appreciating the splendor of present matter (elemental matter in determined form). I think that's the phase I'm in my life now is that rather than express an abject denial of all things that are matter--appreciate that those things are merely collections of energy in transition and I can deal with that. I feel like I'm in a phase where I can actually feel the energy moving from one collection of matter to another.

As long as you can appreciate that, numbers like "10%" or "100%" are actually irrelevant (because it's transitional thought). To your point, what does it matter which "star system" you think you're from or where some channeled alien tells you you're from. What matters is what "specifically" are you doing with your interaction of energy on earth--EARTH! And have I learned to apply the energy from love to all things?

Thus, I feel like I'm starting an amazing new adventure.

Yaoughta
07-03-2015, 04:19 PM
And love is the key to all understanding.

Here are some things that may serve you well.

Nothing is as it appears to be, you only think it is. Matter matters only in the sense of what it truly is, and that is energy. Understanding energy helps you command all directions and when you truly command all directions, walls fall.

;)

bl4z3sh1ft
08-03-2015, 04:12 AM
And love is the key to all understanding.

Here are some things that may serve you well.

Nothing is as it appears to be, you only think it is. Matter matters only in the sense of what it truly is, and that is energy. Understanding energy helps you command all directions and when you truly command all directions, walls fall.

;)

This is insightful, thank you.

Ascension
08-03-2015, 05:26 AM
I will show how great i am ...