PDA

View Full Version : Succubus problem

Maou123
23-02-2015, 04:39 AM
I prefer not to be preached to, but if you think it will be helpful, go ahead. I do not believe all succubus are morally bad, evil, demons from hell, etc..

I apologize for the long story.

I summoned a succubus about 8 months ago.. yes the succubus has been here quite sometime and I have had no "serious" problems with the succubus "yet"
I had nightmares in the beginning because I failed to close the ritual I used properly and there was another entity. More specifically an incubus, or so it said. I contacted this entity via ouija board after receiving a nightmare in the middle of the night. It apparently wanted to break the connection between me and the succubus. This entity soon went away after about a month or so.

About four months in (I usually meditate every other day) I began to hear soft whispers from the succubus.
As far as sexual activity goes, since the beginning, it has only touched random parts of my body and aroused me. This could have happened at anytime of the day, but it mostly occured/occurs at night usually when I lay down. It is not a physical touch of course, it is more like a static electricity I guess I could say.
Anyways, I usually talk and have talked to the succubus through a ouija board. It answered that sex would come later, although I have never figured out why.

About 6 months in, I have wanted the succubus to leave. Mainly due to the fact that the succubus can get very jealous at times. For example, when I talked to/flirted with another girl, My legs would shake uncontrollably afterward for quite some time. And in the end, I just want the succubus to leave.
I asked the succubus to leave. And the response was... "no."
The succubus refuses to leave.

It has been about 2 months since I have wanted the succubus to leave. I have tried just ignoring the succubus, but perhaps I have not tried hard enough. I am not sure if stopping masturbation will have much of an effect. Although I can say that the soft whispers have faded away over time or perhaps it could just be because I don't try to listen for them.
The succubus does not hurt me and I don't believe it wants to or feels the need to do so. The succubus does, however, still touch and arouse me.
I just want to break the connection. I just would like an idea of some kind and/or some advice on what to do at this point. It definitely doesn't feel like the succubus is going to leave anytime soon.

I would appreciate any help, thank you.

desert rat
23-02-2015, 06:01 PM
Welcome to the forum , some times whan you open a door its hard to close it again . A guy on astral pulse helped this succbus out . I dont know if this well help . You need to click on the safty page .
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/i_helped_a_succubus_see_the_light-t45559.0.html

anthony c
23-02-2015, 07:31 PM
I so badly want to do is do ghost investigations like use obvilis,ghost box evp and even the quiji board but i don't do it cause i tell myself becarefull what you which for you might just get it!!!!
Demons are hard to shake
Good luck