PDA

View Full Version : Seeing 15/9 often

DoveYonina
23-02-2015, 01:15 AM
Hey, Folks.
Last month, most often than the last days, I have been seeing the number 15/9 (hour, days, etc) , it start to happen right after my break with someone I've been connection during a year and a half. The thing is that his birthday is 15th Sept, so ... 15/09. What does it mean ? Is it a sign, I've wondering.

DoveYonina
23-02-2015, 08:20 PM

NowIam
26-04-2015, 01:12 AM
Hm...well 1+5=6 which can be an inverted 9 or 9 can be an inverted 6. 6 can also have the attribute of 2+2+2 or 3+3 it is very complicated to find there any meaning to it but maybe it does want to say you something about this person, maybe that's a day when you will get into a contact. Just observe it a little more if there are other numbers repeating.

Repeating numbers are always a sign that your guides want to tell you something to be aware of. But don't get fanatic on numbers ^^

crimsonuniverse
28-04-2015, 02:20 AM
Hey, Folks.
Last month, most often than the last days, I have been seeing the number 15/9 (hour, days, etc) , it start to happen right after my break with someone I've been connection during a year and a half. The thing is that his birthday is 15th Sept, so ... 15/09. What does it mean ? Is it a sign, I've wondering.

The way I see those things, isn't so much numerologically, but more that there's still a connection of some sort... unfinished business... could be physical (see each other/bump into each other in person)... or emotional (having to sort through some emotions)... or that one is thinking of the other, and having been so close for quite a while, there's an energy connection that's coming through... something along those lines. That's what I've seeen in my experience.