PDA

View Full Version : yoga exercise stomach

anthony c
19-02-2015, 05:48 PM
Hi
I am a beginner i would like to know if someone knows of an yoga exercise
for belly fat?A workout for your stomach?
Thanks in advance

jenriggs
19-02-2015, 09:59 PM
I have been using the DVD "Biggest Loser Yoga" and it has a yoga pilates section that works out your stomach. It is a rather short workout, but I am happy with it.

vitaraq18
19-02-2015, 11:54 PM
I have never heard of a yoga sitting on your stomach apart from the one that looks like a stretch lol that's all I got :D

anthony c
20-02-2015, 04:45 PM
Thanks was hoping for something
will look for that dvd
cheers

Serrao
21-02-2015, 04:51 PM
Maybe you can focus on your belly while doing hip rotation.
I'm also thinking about touching your toes with your fingers without bending your knees.
And of course you can also do sit-ups, but I don't know if that can be called yoga though.

anthony c
22-02-2015, 12:02 PM
Maybe you can focus on your belly while doing hip rotation.
I'm also thinking about touching your toes with your fingers without bending your knees.
And of course you can also do sit-ups, but I don't know if that can be called yoga though.
Situps don't help for the fat makes your muscles hard, you can't see a 6 pack with fat on it

Alex03
10-03-2015, 04:30 AM
Yeah I had also reduced my belly fat with help of Thousand Oaks Yoga Classes. Thanks to my friend who recommended me these yoga classes, and now we both go there in early morning to keep ourselves fit and healthy.

Prasant K
15-04-2015, 09:57 AM
You can find lots of beginner Yoga workouts on Youtube. You could even try Iyengar yoga if you can get your hands on some of the equipment needed. Yoga exercises are good for the stomach as they work on your core strength and help increase it. This helps bust belly fat and keeps your stomach toned.