PDA

View Full Version : Aura, the body & it's simbolism in it.

Hypnoticalec
17-02-2015, 07:46 PM
I consider this to be the counterpart to the meditation area, the physical side.

I'm aware that our inside is reflected out, and I'm talking about nature energy. The raw power that we use to think, feel and do.

This morning, I awoke. Put on some pants, a jacket, brushed my teeth and exited my house to begin walking to a nearby stop, where a bus picks me and drops me off at my college.

Yesterday I didn't have class and found half a joint in my room, decided to go out into a local forest and blaze it alone.(I'm almost always alone, and you could see why soon enough.)

I had a deep experience and expanded my consciousness. This morning I woke up feeling grey, processing the raw energy. Semi euphoric and aware of my senses. As I was walking I was in this state, and when I arrived at the station, waited and took the bus I was still in the same state. Here comes the odd part... As I was sitting, minding only my own business I heard a voice inside of me. There's someone else inside of me, and he swore shouting to himself as if he was in pain.. Any thoughts on this? I just ate, I'm about to post it and proceed to meditate..

I've been thinking about a tooth that I have, an atsuke yaeba. A single one, not both. Could this represent my duality?

Be blessed.

vitaraq18
17-02-2015, 07:49 PM
It is most likely it represents your duality :D